Random Insanity Alliance Announcement

My name in an RIA announcement? Heavens. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Z6swf.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Ivan V' timestamp='1322819507' post='2859264']
No Thunder Strike or Delta? :(

Congrats on the new gov, RIA.
[/quote]
The way RIA elections work, only one tri is up for re-election each term. In this case it was Shadow. Thunder Strike's been out of the tri since June, but Delta's still in there.

Somehow, I should have expected insanity to take place in your internal elections. Also, it is a pleasure hanging out with RIA even if you are all a bit nuts and it means I have to put up with Mango.

[quote]Santa Clause

In the interests of common security and mutual defense, the signatories agree that the economic and political well-being of one immediately affects the other. As such, an attack of any kind on one is considered a valid casus belli that must be acted upon by the other. This does not include mere threats but actual, tangible attacks. This obligation, however, may be satisfied through the creation of one or more threads which are pointless in nature. The creation of such threads absolve the posting alliance from any defense obligations as outlined in this treaty.[/quote]

Yes, this makes sense. Congrats on fulfilling your treaty obligations, RIA!

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1322812099' post='2859207']
Mmm.. you seem to be pursuing the same kind of strategy, really desparately reaching out for friends, and making a special effort to highlight the continuity and tradition of your alliance as if to make an argument that you're worth not being ground up like dog meat and thrown on the trash heap like a lot of people apparently want to do.

I don't think you're all that bad RIA. Hope things work out for the best.
[/quote]
I agree with everything here.