TSO DoS

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damsky,

it's called bully-beatdown. Penchuk is the head of all sycophants in the Polar Order. Unable to form an own opinion, boot licking and kicking others when they are already down. On top of all that, he understands to provoke people, as he has fantastically proven in this thread.

So yes, he'll get a special treatment from TSO. We never hit an alliance because of him, because he hasn't been worth it. We once told Vox we would; but seriously, if you trust spied information you can hardly blame that on us. Also, we always let him go and weasel away after a week or two of beatings. Considering he not only insulted our Membership but also threatened us and overstepped certain IC boundaries, that was more than merciful. He should still kiss my clown feet for it.

We also honestly enjoyed when he whimpered for mercy and played the victim card. Bully tears are good tears. Exactly, he fits into Polar like no one else.

Class Vandal, pure class. lol :awesome:

[quote name='Vandal' timestamp='1322779067' post='2858530']
[center][IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/CNVandal/CINResize.jpg[/IMG][/center]

The Commonwealth of International Nations (CIN) would like to express its extreme pleasure in seeing Polar finally burn for what was clearly evident as being rotten in the first place. Many of us warned you way back when about your arrogance and it forced us to leave. We paid dearly for standing up for what we thought was right. Such as actually having 'Valid' reasons for attacking some people instead of "We have proof, we just don't need to show it to you."

At least now some of us get to see you reap it. It's been well worth the wait.

I'm looking forward to some of you "Upper tier Polars" coming out of PM since none of you in my range are actually in a status I could have hit yesterday. I'm using your strategy as well and will patiently wait a little while longer. There's a few of you that need a severe beat down since you stayed in PM the entire Bi-Polar War. That wasn't strategy, that was cowardice. Penchuk, I'm talking to you there buddy. You ran your mouth out so much it took a week for your face to catch up.
[/quote]