• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1322763685' post='2858294']
We're not allied to MK.
[/quote]

What difference does it make who you are allied to. Apparently they can't count on you.

All that tough talk about stopping winter from happening, and then trying to counter with a little avalanche...tsk tsk.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1322774013' post='2858456']
Yet, somehow, RIA has lost more NS than them...
[/quote]

I thought they just sent:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=52010

and

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=413540

into hiding here:

http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Ria%20Trade%20Partner

Edited by Matt Miller

[center][IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/CNVandal/CINResize.jpg[/IMG][/center]

The Commonwealth of International Nations (CIN) would like to express its extreme pleasure in seeing Polar finally burn for what was clearly evident as being rotten in the first place. Many of us warned you way back when about your arrogance and it forced us to leave. We paid dearly for standing up for what we thought was right. Such as actually having 'Valid' reasons for attacking some people instead of "We have proof, we just don't need to show it to you."

At least now some of us get to see you reap it. It's been well worth the wait.

I'm looking forward to some of you "Upper tier Polars" coming out of PM since none of you in my range are actually in a status I could have hit yesterday. I'm using your strategy as well and will patiently wait a little while longer. There's a few of you that need a severe beat down since you stayed in PM the entire Bi-Polar War. That wasn't strategy, that was cowardice. Penchuk, I'm talking to you there buddy. You ran your mouth out so much it took a week for your face to catch up.

[quote name='King Penchuk' timestamp='1322798751' post='2858912']
I sense I've hurt someone's feelings. Poor Vandal, so desperate for friends and attention. :smug:
[/quote]

You think these people are playing around? We'll see how smug you are when you've been in peacemode for a year. No telling how long winter will last. But no, go on doing the things that made everyone hate you in the first place. It'll make it cost that much less PR for these people to put you six feet under.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1322799398' post='2858927']
You think these people are playing around? We'll see how smug you are when you've been in peacemode for a year. No telling how long winter will last. But no, go on doing the things that made everyone hate you in the first place. It'll make it cost that much less PR for these people to put you six feet under.
[/quote]
I don't even remember any of your names, but you seem to remember me quite well. You're just another ridiculous clown who feels tough simply because Polaris is being ganged up on, because you could not possibly beat us alone. :smug:

[quote name='King Penchuk' timestamp='1322799616' post='2858931']
I don't even remember any of your names, but you seem to remember me quite well. You're just another ridiculous clown who feels tough simply because Polaris is being ganged up on, because you could not possibly beat us alone. :smug:
[/quote]

Considering how well Polar fights, I think I probably could beat you alone. :smug:

[quote name='King Penchuk' timestamp='1322799616' post='2858931']
[/quote]

You're right. We can't beat you alone. We did't have that many nations that small to hit you and all the large ones were in peace mode. Please. Keep typing. Your clown talk amuses me. I missed it so and I am so glad you've come back. The forums were so boring without your idiocy. It's the type of talk that had you go through your box of kleenex you called allies once.

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1322718562' post='2857785']
I can only imagine how many "$%&@ TSO" posts there will be on Polar's forums.
[/quote]

You, personally, used to like us. Sadly, now I see that defaming your previous home is accepted in CN.

[quote name='Vandal' timestamp='1322801118' post='2858963']
You're right. We can't beat you alone. We did't have that many nations that small to hit you and all the large ones were in peace mode. Please. Keep typing. Your clown talk amuses me. I missed it so and I am so glad you've come back. The forums were so boring without your idiocy. It's the type of talk that had you go through your box of kleenex you called allies once.
[/quote]
Are you and your masters in TOP going to demand secret surrender terms that have me banished from NpO like last time? Am I that threatening to you? :smug:

[quote name='King Penchuk' timestamp='1322801313' post='2858966']
Are you and your masters in TOP going to demand secret surrender terms that have me banished from NpO like last time? Am I that threatening to you? :smug:
[/quote]

Nah, that was a mistake. Really, it was. It gave you the wrong impression that some of us cared what would happen to you.

[quote name='shahman' timestamp='1322801123' post='2858964']
You, personally, used to like us. Sadly, now I see that defaming your previous home is accepted in CN.
[/quote]

That wasn't really an insult at all by cook :mellow:

Edited by Leet Guy

[quote name='Vandal' timestamp='1322801647' post='2858974']
Nah, that was a mistake. Really, it was. It gave you the wrong impression that some of us cared what would happen to you.
[/quote]

You only cared so much as to literally tell his alliance that if he talked you would destroy them, right?

But yeah, you don't give a !@#$. Tough guys!

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='King Penchuk' timestamp='1322801313' post='2858966']
[/quote]
No.

We are forcing you to accept d34th as your permanent emperor.

Actually, we might settle to choosing and voting on all of your government.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1322801791' post='2858980']
You only cared so much as to literally tell his alliance that if he talked you would destroy them, right?

But yeah, you don't give a !@#$. Tough guys!
[/quote]

Me personally? No, not really. But then again Sponge rolled alliances for others saying less about him and Polar. It's not like Polar never enforced stupid terms now is it? Nooooo. Of course not. And I'm not kidding. It was a mistake. Just not for the reasons you think it should be.

[quote name='Vandal' timestamp='1322802422' post='2858994']
Me personally? No, not really. But then again Sponge rolled alliances for others saying less about him and Polar. It's not like Polar never enforced stupid terms now is it? Nooooo. Of course not. And I'm not kidding. It was a mistake. Just not for the reasons you think it should be.
[/quote]

Nice try at deflection.

"Well he did it, why can't we!"