Nominations for Legends of Cybernations

Joseph Black

Continued from the discussion thread [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106922&st=0"]here[/url].

Tens of thousands of men and woman have fought and died to leave their mark on our world, so many have failed. Many have become popular in their time only to fade from our minds when their generation ends. A select few individuals are worthy of the title Legends of Cybernations. It seems the discussion has progressed relatively calmly, I'd like the members of this community to nominate [size="4"][b]one[/b][/size] person.

The nomination [u]must[/u] include, an example of the following; "[i]A act of heroism/villainy which at the time was recognized as a major impact on our world[/i]", "[i]How that person (excluding the event) has shaped the foundation of our world[/i]".

Because its easy for everyone to name someone, I'd request that only one nomination be made toward the person. (If the person you would have nominated has already been nominated, please simply 2nd/3rd/4th...ect and include if you can a different way they have shaped our world)

Edited by Muddog

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"[i]A act of heroism/villainy which at the time was recognized as a major impact on our world[/i]",

I nominate everyone still playing.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1322684186' post='2857207']
this could be good, i'll nominate ivan, since, he's ivan.
I'm thinking he'll probably win this tbh.
[/quote]
I'm seconding Ivan.

The only person who has ever been able to bring Sponge to heel.. Who else among candidates for CN Legends has gotten all other players at the uppermost levels at the time to shut up and follow his lead?

Threads over people. If there can be only one, then it's obvious who it's gonna be.

Edited by TehChron

Should have went with the idea I posted in your other thread IMO. Could've been tweaked a little if needed (like 1 instead of 2 noms). If you'd like you can feel free to use the "idea".

Edited by Kronos

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1322704774' post='2857443']
Liquid Mercury gets my nomination for being a big military leader.
[/quote]
Nice sig. Join our alliance. lol.

Also, Ivan will win this. But let me nominate Sponge just so Ivan doesn't walk away with the title for free.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1322705929' post='2857468']
Nice sig. Join our alliance. lol.

Also, Ivan will win this. But let me nominate Sponge just so Ivan doesn't walk away with the title for free.
[/quote]
This is to nominate legend[b]s[/b]. Plural. We simply only get to nominate a single person each. Multiple people will be selected for the hall of fame, presumably.

Edited by Ardus

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1322707167' post='2857487']
This is to nominate legend[b]s[/b]. Plural. We simply only get to nominate a single person.
[/quote]
Nice avatar. Join our alliance :v:

Also yeah, I see now. I wasn't the only one to make that error though. Damned mob mentality.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1322707530' post='2857497']
Nice avatar. Join our alliance :v:

Also yeah, I see now. I wasn't the only one to make that error though. Damned mob mentality.
[/quote]
You all should probably submit to me as your hero.

[quote name='bros2' timestamp='1322707821' post='2857503']
bros supports this nomination

although I wonder why you did not list any of the things I have done to better CN
[/quote]

Because nobody can think of any, except how much better things were when you were king.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1322707650' post='2857499']
You all should probably submit to me as your hero.
[/quote]
To be fair, I am where I am now entirely because of you. And your avatar.

Something you should be proud of, for sure ~♥

But I'm afraid I find being a pretty princess much too enjoyable.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1322707718' post='2857501']
I'm going to nominate Grub. His actions in bi-polar were hilarious and the sort of thing the game will remember until it ends, that qualifies as more legendary than most of the people being nominated here.
[/quote]
Would have been my second choice for that exact reason.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1322708195' post='2857510']
To be fair, I am where I am now entirely because of you. And your avatar.

Something you should be proud of, for sure ~♥
[/quote]
I long since took note of my "accomplishment" in my sig.