A GPA DoW

jerdge

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1322650069' post='2856860']
Well said, GPA

However, given enough time, MK and Co will end up rolling you, just for the tech.
[/quote]

Yeah jerdge, watch out, don't make us go World Police on your ass. Stay in your neutral corner!!!

Jokes aside, I rather enjoyed this. A well done fake out.

Edited by Leet Guy

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1322677761' post='2857127']GPA, can you please declare on someone? Just for the laughs? It'd be so fun and it'd come waaaaaay out of left field.[/quote]
How could I support DoW-ing an alliance I am Ambassador to? Wait maybe you weren't thinking of yourself...

[i]*grins[/i]

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1322687942' post='2857247']And here I was thinking a fake DoW couldn't entertain me. Well played. Is there going to be more nuetral propaganda this war?[/quote]
Well, that's an idea but we don't have a structure for that. Our elephantine bureaucracy definitely can't make regular propaganda without an [i]ad hoc[/i] office, forms, authorizations, permits, guides, rules, a hierarchy etc...

Maybe in 2013?

[quote name='Gorbie' timestamp='1322724540' post='2857989']Well played Jerdge!! Although I think you're missing a bit of floral flattery that they usually have. Thanks for keeping things humerous for us!!

:wub: GPA!:wub: [/quote]
Well I got this book, I'll have you know! :D

[img]http://www.ebookshop.co.za/covers/large/512857.jpg[/img]