A GPA DoW

jerdge

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1322631362' post='2856557']

This is the first fake DoW where something inside me actually sort of jumped... well played.
[/quote]

Very true, kinda sad it is fake though.. cause THAT would have been a historical grudge worth fighting a war for :)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='McShady511' timestamp='1322631191' post='2856541']
Why even bother?
[/quote]

Good question. Same could be said about your post :P

GPA being neutral. Big surprises in this thread. But kudos on doing what you do.

Edited by Ironfist

Sorry if I can't reply to you all. I will also blatantly ignore obvious taunts (but I don't consider "taunting" everything I don't reply to).

[quote name='McShady511' timestamp='1322631191' post='2856541']Why even bother?[/quote]
[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1322631802' post='2856581']Jerdge, don't make stop liking you.

Fake DoW's make forums clutter freaks like me angry. :ph34r:[/quote]
The last big wars there was always someone complaining that we hadn't declared our neutrality in the conflict. You wouldn't believe how many silly theories I heard of in such occasions. This announcement is just meant to declare our neutrality in a not boring fashion, while taking the occasion to talk a bit about our culture.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1322631303' post='2856549']I await the day for the Neutral Menace to finally rise up and crush the rest of Bob under its boot.[/quote]
[quote name='LordDarknessOfLight' timestamp='1322632428' post='2856600']Jerdge :wub: .. One day GPA will rise and instead of being neutral, start obliterating alliances of CN.. When that day happens, Admin have mercy on our souls :P[/quote]
[quote name='Darth Banana' timestamp='1322634081' post='2856649']Go Neutrals, I await the day for your great arrival in war :awesome: [/quote]
Be sure you grab a comfy chair as you're going to wait for long.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1322631438' post='2856562']This lacks the flair of a Kristin Marie DoN.[/quote]
Sorry but each one has his style. Had I tried to mimic KM, you wouldn't have liked the result.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1322631650' post='2856574']I miss the times that GPA posted a DoN in the eve of each great conflict, and I'm not a fan of joke DoWs.

Shame on you Jerdge :P [/quote]
But but but... Now your quote in my signature has more visibility! :P

[quote name='DemonSpawn' timestamp='1322632348' post='2856596']As the poster of 1 fake DoW to another, I say congrats on your thread![/quote]
You too. :)

[quote name='general tso' timestamp='1322635171' post='2856676']That you brought up the NPO neuteral hunt, and that you feel grieved by it is adequate these days as CB, no?[/quote]
Apparently anything can be an adequate CB, however I am afraid that you got it upside down: my point is exactly that we don't feel grieved by anything.

Edited by jerdge

GPA I have a question for you, a riddle if you will.

How would you feel if a bunch of us were to attack you and steal some of your land and tech?

Would you react:

A) In a pleased fashion. (actively helping us)
B) In a neutral fashion. (neither helping nor hindering us)
C) In a hostile fashion. (actively resisting the attack)

I await your reply

Londo Mollari

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1322642172' post='2856795']
GPA I have a question for you, a riddle if you will.

How would you feel if a bunch of us were to attack you and steal some of your land and tech?

Would you react:

I await your reply

Londo Mollari
[/quote]

That I await the answer to.. likey they'd do B.. ah well, what do I know?

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1322642172' post='2856795']GPA I have a question for you, a riddle if you will.

Would you react:

I await your reply

Londo Mollari[/quote]
LOL Londo, if it wasn't you I would have said that you needed to work on your terrible definition of "neutrality", and that such a war obviously can't be profitable.

Being it you you don't need me to tell you any of that, thus I'd just assume that you aren't being serious.

I had to relocate my jaw from it dropping.. until I read the OP... then I near laughed myself out of my chair. I had half wondered if they were going to try and save Polar. I [i]almost[/i] feel something for Polar. It may just be the indigestion in my stomach though.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex