A Message From AZTEC

Alaric

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1322790381' post='2858760']
No, I'm saying you can clearly declare war on pez for essentially saying you were WAPA.
[/quote]
We've got another 2 years before that one ripens though.

[quote name='Baskan' timestamp='1322790258' post='2858748']
I'm not WAPA. :( AND I MADE THAT FOR YOU. :mad:
[/quote]

I am so, so sorry Baskan. I committed a grave offense. If I weren't already at war with your alliance, I would invite you to attack me.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322790584' post='2858769']
I am so, so sorry Baskan. I committed a grave offense. If I weren't already at war with your alliance, I would invite you to attack me.
[/quote]

Want a joint PZI list? We hate him too.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1322794056' post='2858835']
Sorry. Baskan, how big are your moobs and do you like to hold the pole?
[/quote]
Only auctor can ask me how big my moobs are. And wouldn't you like to know. [img]http://cn-colossus.co.uk/Smileys/default/sexface.gif[/img]

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322789317' post='2858717']
Actually, we did. NV made it clear to us when they came to ask if we were ok with it that if we said no, they would vote no on WAPA's admission. Because AZTEC requires a unanimous vote for admission, we actually did have a say. :P
[/quote]

That's messed up.

[quote name='Valdemar' timestamp='1322797874' post='2858884']
That's messed up.
[/quote]

Not really. They knew we had a history with WAPA and didn't want to sign with them if it was going to hurt our friendship. It's not messed up... it's what allies do. Given that WAPA was kicked out of AZTEC in large part because they signed a treaty without clearing it with you guys first, you understand the concept. We were ok with it, so it was never an issue for anyone.

Edited by pezstar

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322798097' post='2858894']
Not really. They knew we had a history with WAPA and didn't want to sign with them if it was going to hurt our friendship. It's not messed up... it's what allies do. Given that WAPA was kicked out of AZTEC in large part because they signed a treaty without clearing it with you guys first, you understand the concept. We were ok with it, so it was never an issue for anyone.[/quote]

Plainly allies have a voice. They should not, however, have a veto.

[quote name='Valdemar' timestamp='1322798329' post='2858899']
Plainly allies have a voice. They should not, however, have a veto.
[/quote]

I agree with you. We had had previous conversations of that very nature with NV, and they knew that. I suspect that NV knew it was a safe question to ask.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322799042' post='2858919']
I agree with you. We had had previous conversations of that very nature with NV, and they knew that. I suspect that NV knew it was a safe question to ask.
[/quote]

Ah, now I understand. Thank you, dear lady, for the clarification.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1322788171' post='2858690']
That's born, live, work and most importantly drink in Scotland.

I drink anything that is a fluid and intoxicating be that tonic whine or ethanol. Most of my tonic days are well gone but if there's nothing else! I eat whole battered pizzas, I don't believe in half measures :awesome:
[/quote]

You pass.

[img]http://cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/seal-of-approval.jpg[/img]

Sorry I wasn't able to respond as quick but Pez got it pretty bang-on. For the most part, NV always discussed new treaties with relevant allies when applicable. We weren't in the habit of signing treaties that would conflict with current treaties. That would just be stupid.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1322677988' post='2857129']
Let's not begin this game Auctor, more than once has WAPA gone out of their way to attack STA and this has caused plenty of people enough headaches in AZTEC.
[/quote]

The game has already begun. We're playing it, remember?

I must say, this all stings a bit. You (and Hizzy) know full well that I supported your every decision while NV was still with us, whether it was a stupid decision or not. You were our friends. And more often than not, it involved blindly following NV into battle to defend HER allies. Find me one instance where I went onto OWF and trashed your judgment. I'd have put Colossus in her grave to defend NV, or even STA, and I think that's been proven.

There are no hard feelings between Colossus and STA at this time. By all accounts, it's been friendly and fun. However, I fear that if you continue on this path, the trail mix might start to bitter.