A Message From AZTEC

Alaric

[quote name='SaintScott' timestamp='1322767831' post='2858375']
Why are you always here Ms Pezstar? Is it coz deepp down you really like us WAPA fellies :wub: Maybe fancy a bit of rough is that it? :ehm:
[/quote]
Last I heard you WAPA guys like to handle big Poles. Would you even know how to handle a woman or are there some Englishmen among you to tell you?

[img]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/08_03/tosscaberDM2408_468x692.jpg[/img]

Edited by Judge X

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1322778592' post='2858521']
Last I heard you WAPA guys like to handle big Poles. Would you even know how to handle a woman [b]or are there some Englishmen among you tell you?[/b]

[img]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/08_03/tosscaberDM2408_468x692.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

WUT?

There isn't women in Scotland, only beasts you ride into battle.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1322778592' post='2858521']
Last I heard you WAPA guys like to handle big Poles. Would you even know how to handle a woman or are there some Englishmen among you to tell you?

[/quote]

Did TPF just insult their allies or did i perceive this wrong?

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1322778984' post='2858528']
Did TPF just insult their allies or did i perceive this wrong?
[/quote]
Where on Bob's scorched Earth do you see that?!

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Phoenix_Federation

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1322778908' post='2858526']
WUT?

There isn't women in Scotland, only beasts you ride into battle.
[/quote]

Fact of the day MCRABT is Scottish. So weeeesht your noise you bunch of !@#$ebags!

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1322778175' post='2858511']
Well they just helped counter someone hitting them, that tends to generate goodwill. Also, by hitting WAPA you are by extension going to be fighting Collosus & GLoF..

Why did I just have to explain that?
[/quote]

I would think that people are aware of what you say, but perhaps some of them have the political acumen and the logical thinking skills required to deal with the ally issue before rolling WAPA.

MK, feel free to stop in and say hello before crushing WAPA. We can be the dorky sidekick.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1322779912' post='2858546']
Fact of the day MCRABT is Scottish. So weeeesht your noise you bunch of !@#$ebags!
[/quote]

Is that American Scottish from your aunties, fathers ,cousins dog side, but you know still Scottish. Or actually born in Scotland?

Do you drink tonic wine and eat half battered pizza suppers?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1322736759' post='2858092']
You remember wrong or I do, so many people are saying it, I'm starting to question whether NV hit wF to defend STA last war. [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97626]I'm not crazy, I swear.[/url]
[/quote]

Nope, we hit wF in DEFENSE of STA. NOT the other way around (and by we i mean NV)

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1322768550' post='2858384']
Yeah, I think this dialogue has put rolling WAPA on the top of MK's post war priorities.
[/quote]

Sounds like fun. Can I get a save the date?

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1322778175' post='2858511']
Well they just helped counter someone hitting them, that tends to generate goodwill. Also, by hitting WAPA you are by extension going to be fighting Collosus & GLoF..
[/quote]
I don't see anything wrong here.

Best of luck to our good friends in STA. I guess we'll be fighting side by side very shortly...

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1322784382' post='2858639']
I don't see anything wrong here.

Best of luck to our good friends in STA. I guess we'll be fighting side by side very shortly...
[/quote]

Even funnier when you consider the !@#$ talk between you for months. Good to see WAPA bring you back together.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322786281' post='2858669']
Nothing unites like a common enemy!
[/quote]

I notice you didn't report or complain about the other comment i made. That's ok then? Your moralist ways are slipping.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1322780190' post='2858552']
Is that American Scottish from your aunties, fathers ,cousins dog side, but you know still Scottish. Or actually born in Scotland?

Do you drink tonic wine and eat half battered pizza suppers?
[/quote]

That's born, live, work and most importantly drink in Scotland.

I drink anything that is a fluid and intoxicating be that tonic whine or ethanol. Most of my tonic days are well gone but if there's nothing else! I eat whole battered pizzas, I don't believe in half measures :awesome:

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1322785827' post='2858663']
It's funny the gay joke at WAPA (big pole) got nothing but if you so much as fart toward a rare breed on this place, the men in white horses soon ride in.
[/quote]

I know I would be a little nervous of men who want to be in a white horse

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1322788324' post='2858693']
I know I would be a little nervous of men who want to be in a white horse
[/quote]

Lol, you caught me. You try after ten pints and four cans.

O/AZTEC
O/WAPA

here is to a great fight STA.......I love tiger !@#$%*^!

hopefully I will get to counter your ally. I watch this game every day for a year and when I go away a war starts.

:ph34r: to hizzy: WTF does STA's blessing have anything to do with their admittance to AZTEC. Nothing against STA but they were never in AZTEC and the idea they had any say over who was admitted or not is bothersome to say the least. It also show's what you really thought about AZTEC. :ph34r:

[quote name='Charles the Great' timestamp='1322788922' post='2858701']
O/AZTEC
O/WAPA

here is to a great fight STA.......I love tiger !@#$%*^!

hopefully I will get to counter your ally. I watch this game every day for a year and when I go away a war starts.

:ph34r: to hizzy: WTF does STA's blessing have anything to do with their admittance to AZTEC. Nothing against STA but they were never in AZTEC and the idea they had any say over who was admitted or not is bothersome to say the least. It also show's what you really thought about AZTEC. :ph34r:
[/quote]

Actually, we did. NV made it clear to us when they came to ask if we were ok with it that if we said no, they would vote no on WAPA's admission. Because AZTEC requires a unanimous vote for admission, we actually did have a say. :P

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1322785827' post='2858663']
It's funny the gay joke at WAPA (big pole) got nothing but if you so much as fart toward a rare breed on this place, the men in white horses soon ride in.
[/quote]

The joke toward WAPA would have drawn some hate mail if WAPA hadn't begun with the unprovoked insults or would have at least shut their mouths after the first one, but they had to keep digging and digging and digging and now they'll get insulted, threatened and cratered for being stupid enough to draw targets on themselves.

Edited by Roadie