Why don't you go rogue?

Aeternos Astramora

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Most of the people in this thread are cowards. Take Gibsonator's response for example.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1322550214' post='2855664']
Waiting to get bigger. I've got my eye on a few 135k+ nations. Unfortunately, they're in a cowardly alliance so it's gonna be a while. <_<
[/quote]

If they are in such a cowardly alliance why aren't you already roguing him. Hell, if they are so cowardly and you don't have the stones to attack them, what does that make you? Put up or shut up.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NATOrounds' timestamp='1322594998' post='2855997']
Most of the people in this thread are cowards. Take Gibsonator's response for example.

If they are in such a cowardly alliance why aren't you already roguing him. Hell, if they are so cowardly and you don't have the stones to attack them, what does that make you? Put up or shut up.
[/quote]
Read the first sentence: They're both twice my size. The alliance statement meant it's unlikely they'll be getting beat down any time soon so it will be a bit difficult to catch up. Try paying attention next time.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1322598415' post='2856033']
Read the first sentence: They're both twice my size. The alliance statement meant it's unlikely they'll be getting beat down any time soon so it will be a bit difficult to catch up. Try paying attention next time.
[/quote]

My apologies, I was basing my assumption off of your history of cowardliness and unwillingness to defend allies and fight wars.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1322550214' post='2855664']
Waiting to get bigger. I've got my eye on a few 135k+ nations. Unfortunately, they're in a cowardly alliance so it's gonna be a while. <_<
[/quote]
Good sir, Olympus is not cowardly. it is YOU who doesnt have the balls to attack me :P

also, Did Thriller that was fun. Hopefully we do it again

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1322589702' post='2855911']
Good idea! Send your tech out to people who are just going to go inactive and delete anyway. :P Better to destroy other people while they still care about this game.
[/quote]

Caring about the game does not equal caring about your nation... you guys have always been so confused about that !@#$.

I don't go solo because I don't need to. I can get all the war I want anytime I want just by dropping my AA and sometimes without even doing that. War is only fun within the context of the wider political situation.

[quote name='NATOrounds' timestamp='1322598768' post='2856040']
My apologies, I was basing my assumption off of your history of cowardliness and unwillingness to defend allies and fight wars.
[/quote]

You're a huge idiot. When has Gibs ever done that?

[quote]Good sir, Olympus is not cowardly. it is YOU who doesnt have the balls to attack me :P

also, Did Thriller that was fun. Hopefully we do it again [/quote]

Speaking of rogues, I tried to get Wicked to go rogue on the guy at the top of my rogue list. He declined though. If you and a war buddy even are bored though Wicked, I'll pay you both free tech for life to go rogue on the guy I have in mind. :)

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1322609561' post='2856161']
Good sir, Olympus is not cowardly. it is YOU who doesnt have the balls to attack me :P

also, Did Thriller that was fun. Hopefully we do it again
[/quote]
Damn you caught me, wasn't you. You can have dibs on one of my defensive slots, though. :P

Omni: :wub:

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1322623932' post='2856333']
Maybe if you guys pool enough together I'll sell down so you can both hit me. We'll start with free tech for life.
[/quote]

Well that wouldn't be much fun. Destroying your stuff just to give you more stuff. It seems counter productive :(

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1322624066' post='2856337']
Well that wouldn't be much fun. Destroying your stuff just to give you more stuff. It seems counter productive :(
[/quote]

It's win-win see? What's the fun in paying WickedJ and Pansy to do it? At least this way you get the satisfaction yourself...

1. no real reason I can think of to ruin other peoples' fun (unless someone really ticks me off here some time)
2. after starting I'd feel "obligated" to keep it going for the months and months (years?) it'll take to deplete my WC
3. Sarm too small

Edited by sammykhalifa