[b]Longest Run as #1 in Alliance Statistics[/b]

[b]Largest War by Alliance Count[/b]

[b]Largest War Coalition[/b]
[/quote]

Anyone have any ideas on these?

[quote name='Kronos' timestamp='1322495601' post='2854862']
Longest Running Sanction

Orange Defense Network - Gained Sanction on ?/?/? - Present Day[/quote]

Anyone know a date when ODN gained sanction?

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1322516075' post='2855077']
If you're using VE and their reformation as one I guess Nordreich count as being 9-0. October Massacre, Maroon War, Great War 2, Saint Patrick's Day War, Great War 3, Karma, BiPolar, PB-NpO, DH-NPO. We list the last two and two different wars due to it being two completely different fronts, at least from our fighting perspective. Now if you wanted to include Norden Verein which is arguably an incarnation of Nordreich it gets slightly more complicated. I personally would include it, but that's my bias seeing as that's where I got my start in the Nordland. But the argument could easily be made. Under certain wins NoV gets the ICP Reformation War and the Unjust War. Bringing the total to 11-0. One could easily argue that NoV had a tactical victory in the LSF-NoV war for a long time seeing as LSF only really attained peace when NoV was defeated for it's only loss in the Continuum-NoV war. Including NoV's wars, I see the total being at 12-1.

Just something to consider I suppose.

*edit
I guess one could potentially also include the recent time when TGE reformed, got destroyed, surrendered, and disbanded. I suppose there wasn't much in the way of official declarations but it could certainly count as another victory. Nordreich did eventually aid TGE in reforming but the argument could still be made for a victory over a declared, and functioning alliance.
[/quote]

NPO won the first great war too.

[quote name='Vinzent Zeppelin' timestamp='1322709981' post='2857540']
Consider adding two categories: "Biggest 30-day strength gain" and "biggest 30-day strength loss". No idea who holds the record for either.
[/quote]

Hm. Wonder if theres any way to find out this information?

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1322711348' post='2857570']
Longest continuously active treaty would be interesting as well.
[/quote]

I'm wondering if I should change the "Blocs" category to a "Treaties" category and it would open more possibilities such as this.. Opinions?

[quote name='Kronos' timestamp='1322705333' post='2857456']
Anyone have any ideas on these?

[/quote]
One of my last posts has a spreadsheet of all the #1 ranking alliances back from when the ASR started in '07. The longest is MHA's current streak, unless someone can find proof of 06-07, wherein NPO can probably take the cake.

Largest war by alliance count is easily the Karma War. Now, largest war coalition? If you mean side vs. side, then Karma. But the alliances "in" Karma fought all different alliances and for different reasons, it's not like they all were fighting and coordinating together. For specific military alliances fighting in a war, its The Initiative from GWII as far as I can tell.

[quote name='OrangeBeard' timestamp='1322713361' post='2857610']
One of my last posts has a spreadsheet of all the #1 ranking alliances back from when the ASR started in '07. The longest is MHA's current streak, unless someone can find proof of 06-07, wherein NPO can probably take the cake.
[/quote]

Updated.

Edit: Now includes..

[quote name='Kronos' timestamp='1322495601' post='2854862']
[center][size="3"][font="Impact"][u][b]Treaty Categories[/b][/u][/font][/size][/center]

[b]Longest Actively Running Treaty[/b]
[i]Includes only treaties that are still active to date[/i]

[b]Longest Running Treaty[/b]
[i]Includes ALL treaties[/i]
[/quote]

Edited by Kronos

[quote name='OrangeBeard' timestamp='1322526590' post='2855179']
We could just not count white peace? Do clear victories/ defeats only.
[/quote]Kind of biased in favour of alliances that roll over and give up as soon as they can say "we defended you!"

Receiving white peace when your allies are still fighting is a defeat. A more shameful one than if you had to pay reps, to my mind.

[quote name='Kronos' timestamp='1322714071' post='2857629']
Updated.

Edit: Now includes..
[/quote]

You might find [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=82118&st=0&p=2213919&hl=neuromancer7&fromsearch=1&#entry2213919"]This Thread[/url] useful.

This was the list as of a year and a half ago, I've struck those I believe are now officially of effectively null.

RIA-TTK NAP : October 20th, 2006
[s]FCC-LOSS SISTER Treaty : November 11, 2006[/s]
[s]GOD-Halsa MDP :June 3, 2007[/s]
[s]=LOST=-MK MDP : August 10, 2007[/s]
[s]MCXA-IRON MADP : July 1, 2007[/s]
VE(2nd)-GOD MDP : October 12, 2007.

I think that leaves you with the oldest continuous running treaty, as well as the oldest continuous running defense treaty, which might be good separate categories.

[quote name='PhysicsJunky' timestamp='1322759394' post='2858246']
RIA-TTK NAP : October 20th, 2006
VE(2nd)-GOD MDP : October 12, 2007.[/quote]

Updated. Also added images. I just think everythings easier to remember with pictures. :P