An Acknowledgment

SoADarthCyfe6

[center][img]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3840/synergyflag.png[/img]

[size="5"][b]Official Synergy Announcement[/b][/size] [/center]

As the end of the round comes to a close, we in Synergy have been utterly disgusted with the actions of certain alliances and their motives behind those actions. After a long drawn out battle with The Phoenix Cobras due to reasons of the fact of a possible Flag Run and being out of war for 30+ days, we deemed as though they are no longer fit for any flag contention. As mentioned around before to a few, Synergy intends to Flag Burn and fighting TPC is no longer satisfactory towards our intentions. Therefore, Synergy would like inform TPC that we will no longer be engaging in any hostile actions towards them. We wish them the best of luck with their continued war with Ordo Paradoxia. Along with that, we would like to personally thank OP for this opportunity to put our past behind us and rally together to face a new challenge. With that call answered, we would like to wish Ordo Paradoxia well and onward in her continued battle against The Phoenix Cobras.

Now we would like to focus our intentions elsewhere. We'll start with the recent DoW by Pork Shrimp. After they clearly stated at the beginning of the round of their intentions to stay out of the 'shadow games,' they seem to have found themselves amidst the very thing they sought not be apart of. Choosing who wins the flag whether you were in your back channels planning or not does not mean you get excused from the shadows games, especially with a clear interference between Alliance wars. It is truly a shame to see that Pork Shrimp has become what they've claimed to hate. With choosing LE to win the flag, they have become apart of flag running politics.

Now with that being said, we are also quite disgusted with LE's current DoW. With LE being a renowned military alliance, we had expected... well something better to be quite honest. Posting an open DoW on the world, you would expect more wars in the first 24 hours then just three. How sad, yet another respectable alliance fallen whim to the flag running politics. A true shame. However, a time for action is needed and Synergy is here for that action.

Whether or not we are right or wrong, it does not matter to us. Whether or not we win or lose, does not matter to us. What does matter is that we believe that our right course of action is to take on LE an in a futile attempt to flag burn them. With our hearts beating strong and our weapons held high, we will march into battle knowing that we will lose.

Let us Flag Burn.

Synergy Acknowledges war with the Lafayette Escadrille.

[u][b]Signed[/b][/u]:
DarthCyfe6 - Secretary General of Synergy
Overlord Wes - Vice Secretary General of Synergy
Advisors of Synergy

Edit: Resized the Flag.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='CEO George Harris' timestamp='1322413837' post='2853806']
You guys are all talk. Expecting to be hit by CM on day 89.
[/quote]

Yes, Synergy is definitely all talk :rolleyes:

I sure hope you can keep this attitude next round, my love.

[quote name='CEO George Harris' timestamp='1322413837' post='2853806']
You guys are all talk. Expecting to be hit by CM on day 89.
[/quote]

I think it's a pretty nice move. A lot of them have the warchests to bring some fight to you. Even if they don't, going against LE's coordination is going to put them through a grinder.

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1322407152' post='2853743']
I, Eumirbago, hereby acknowledge your acknowledgement
[/quote]

I, Ernie, hereby acknowledge your acknowledgement of this acknowledgement which I also, acknowledge.

This is what LE wants, good job Synergy, I genuinely like this move.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1322430579' post='2854008']
Thought I'd wish LE luck getting their HNMS/nukes next round. You'll need it, gentlemen.
[/quote]

Don't know how to take being threatened by someone who is "not playing TE" anymore and doesn't have an alliance.
You plan on creating 26 multi's to take LE out of commission are you?
You really do live in your own little world and think you are the greatest thing in it don't you?

[quote name='Victor Von Doom' timestamp='1322441769' post='2854112']
Don't know how to take being threatened by someone who is "not playing TE" anymore and doesn't have an alliance.
You plan on creating 26 multi's to take LE out of commission are you?
You really do live in your own little world and think you are the greatest thing in it don't you?
[/quote]

I guess we'll find out in a few days, won't we now?

May I add, you've made your bed. Now lie in it.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1322444372' post='2854129']
I guess we'll find out in a few days, won't we now?

May I add, you've made your bed. Now lie in it.
[/quote]

I plan to.
King size pillow top bed actually.
Will sleep like a baby.

You do realize this is a game right?

Getting near the end of the month.
You running short on meds again?

Hey hey hey now. Let's not get confused. You're all supposed to be hating PS more. What are we going to do next round if no one tries to blindside us 20 days into the round after our wars with tW expire?

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1322447853' post='2854158']
Hey hey hey now. Let's not get confused. You're all supposed to be hating PS more. What are we going to do next round if no one tries to blindside us 20 days into the round after our wars with tW expire?
[/quote]

:(( Pork Shrimp :((

[quote name='Victor Von Doom' timestamp='1322445568' post='2854140']
I plan to.
King size pillow top bed actually.
Will sleep like a baby.

You do realize this is a game right?

Getting near the end of the month.
You running short on meds again?
[/quote]

Lemme clap dem cheeks you cheeky !@#$.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1322382363' post='2853562']
A good excuse to flee from a fight.

PS' busy; LE's out of range.
No acknowledgement made on this, however. Pity.
[/quote]

Good sir, there is no fleeing from any fight. Most of our nations are completely war torn from fighting with TPC the past 20 odd days. With little left to spare, we will do what we can to fight off the much larger forces of LE. Trust me, this is not the last of wars coming from us and we refuse to give you the flag without a fight.

En Garde!

[quote name='Victor Von Doom' timestamp='1322451996' post='2854208']
I bet you get punched in the face a lot in RL don't you?
[/quote]

Almost everyday.

feelsbadman.jpg