The Inevitable "Name This War" thread

shahenshah

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NoCB War II.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1322326108' post='2852589']
Wouldn't it be the sixth or seventh NoCB war?
[/quote]

The reason for the name isn't just the fact that the CB is non-existent, but also the fact that the same alliances of the NoCB war I are the mainly characters.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1322318640' post='2852459']
The Winter War
[/quote]
Yes, it is better now SCY. Thanks for fixing it ;)

Bye Polar? It is far too early to name a war when the result is still up in the air.

The Winter War seems appropriate as this could last well into January.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1322318640' post='2852459']
The Winter War
[/quote]

Seriously. After upwards of ten thousand bad "winter is coming" jokes made, people [i]don't[/i] think it shoudl be called The Winter War?

If people call it anything else they're blind as to the OWF for the past 3 months... :wacko:

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1322329165' post='2852640']
Seriously. After upwards of ten thousand bad "winter is coming" jokes made, people [i]don't[/i] think it shoudl be called The Winter War?

If people call it anything else they're blind as to the OWF for the past 3 months... :wacko:
[/quote]

Whats this OWF you speak of?

If we had FEAR DAWN and TSO here, too, I'd suggest The TIFDTT Strikes Back War. But, since not, I would have to agree with Ardus in that it is a little too early to really name this war.

I don't think it should be called "The Winter War" unless, you know, it actually involves the people who coined that phrase/the people who the phrase was directed to. That's just a testament to the fact that this thread is a little premature... we have very little idea what direction this war will or won't take, at least not yet.

That being said, I heard "Blackest Friday" being thrown around a lot on IRC last night, and I really like it.