An Official Announcement from PF

Poobah

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1322301161' post='2852238']
I'm sorry, Omni, I just don't do the cheerleading thing for specific AAs; I'm unique in that I don't own pom-poms. I was a member of TOP and I saw an awesome alliance with potential almost unmatched, but in practice we have a TOP that is just a lame tool of whoever is in power. Polaris are jerks that have pulled an unbelievable amount of stunts, but frankly they're brilliant and you know they are/were because they had alliances like TOP at their beck and call. At this point, all I see is TOP being whiny sore-teats over losing the game they've been playing for years (stick to the winning side), and doing it when it's easiest to boot. It's a sorry sight. Right now, NpO [i]is[/i] a crappy alliance getting beat down by another crappy alliance for a crappy reason. TOP are mindless drones too hellbent on revenge to make smart decisions and Polaris are too aristocratic to acknowledge their shortcomings.
[/quote]

Your idealism is blinding you from reality, good friend.

Schatt seriously, why wouldnt Gremlins want to support this? Polaris has been a deceiving failure again and again. With their betrayal of TOP they killed moralism on planet bob. Well, at least from my point of view, which is of course disputable. Just like yours.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1322332443' post='2852696']
I agree, it's almost as if this announcement didn't need to be made.
[/quote]

It didn't need to be made, but we had to make it...we wrote into the charter that a DoS has to be made if the original war isn't a bloc-wide declaration. Can't quite remember why we did so, but there it is.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1322353330' post='2853029']
It didn't need to be made, but we had to make it...we wrote into the charter that a DoS has to be made if the original war isn't a bloc-wide declaration. Can't quite remember why we did so, but there it is.
[/quote]
Wow. I did think why there would be a clause insisting on an outdated, unnecessary and sometimes counterproductive piece of bureaucracy, but I guess some the Citadel lives on in PF.

o/ Pillowfort