Omniscient1

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Iron Helix' timestamp='1322483179' post='2854778']
text
[/quote]

I'm not saying you're wrong about anything you've said...

I'm saying you've missed the main idea of your own propaganda. What's the last pane of the multipane for if we keep your explanation in mind? Nothing. Thus you've provided too much information and that changes the main idea to differ from your own.

Know your meme, sir, know your meme.

I think this I'll stop now, all that needs to be said about that propaganda has been said.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1322488022' post='2854803']
"You have provided reasons as to why I may be wrong and I cannot think of any way to refute you. You must be trying too hard."
[/quote]

I have better to do with my time than discourse about propaganda, if he doesn't agree that a proper propaganda should explain itself, bad for him, I'm not the one doing peace mode jokes while my own alliance use the same strategy of Polaris.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1322479476' post='2854759']
Land or another iceberg. The little known fact about this polar bear is that it caught an iceberg to London to visit the Queen. True story.
[/quote]
[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1322479236' post='2854758']
If you need a mini thesis to explain your propaganda then it is probably crap.
[/quote]
And if everyone wanted to comment about the "realism" of each propaganda piece a many times without making a contribution, we might as well not have this thread. :mellow:

[quote name='Simon De Montfort' timestamp='1322290760' post='2852001']
TOP war video
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V21ScWWbRZ0&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V21ScWWbRZ0&feature=player_embedded[/url]
[/quote]
So your strategy is to run onto a beach and get mowed down by machine gun fire. Good to know. :gun:

[quote name='Ninja Colt' timestamp='1322457541' post='2854280']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/f18Ki.png[/img]
[/quote]

how did you get a hold of one? they were supposed to be for the signatory's only. dont tell me someone put theres up on ebay.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1322481713' post='2854773']
Also Iron Helix, propaganda is like jokes, if you need to explain them it's because they are not that good.
[/quote]

It didn't need explaining to me, I got it, I think some people just want to make it looks bad by asking for explinations, note only those questioning it are those who are on the opposing side to IRON, no one else "didn't get it" :rolleyes:

[quote name='ROMMELHSQ' timestamp='1322496349' post='2854870']
And if everyone wanted to comment about the "realism" of each propaganda piece a many times without making a contribution, we might as well not have this thread. :mellow:
[/quote]

If people are going to get defensive when holes in their propaganda are pointed out I guess we might as well not have this thread either.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1322492574' post='2854834']
this is all you've done for like the past three wars
[/quote]

Have you seen his nation? 3 days of war and he has no navy and all his nukes are gone. He's got plenty of time for propoganda.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1322477939' post='2854751']
For the record:

IRON - 31.4% in peace mode
NpO - 54.6% in peace mode

Now can we stop talking about peace mode, it's boring, I want to see boats.
[/quote]
I'm well-loved, I know :wub:

[img]http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww268/Teddyyo/6ac06df6.jpg[/img]