TOP-Polar War Propaganda Thread

Omniscient1

[quote name='Ch33kY' timestamp='1327325428' post='2905463']
This says it all.

Highest ranking Polar nation in war mode is 31k NS. Yet the leadership refuse to negotiate their surrender. The NpO have over a hundred nations under 1k NS. These are the nations being made to pay for the poor decisions of their leadership hiding away in peace mode.

[/quote]

The funny part is, it's because they are refusing to fight.

[quote name='Dajobo' date='22 January 2012 - 03:58 PM' timestamp='1327269534' post='480961']4. Given the polar nations who are still in PM are either there for genuine reasons ( a few really do have very good RL reasons ) or there because they have disrgarded/disobayed orders ( I mentioned this earlier as an issue we will deal with after the war ) it means our largest nations are in the low 30k NS range.[/quote]

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the part where the huge polaris bear is smashing the little dog. It shows just how detached from reality they are.

They seem to think they are hurting IRON, but IRON still remains ranked #2 of the sanctioned alliances despite the "huge slapdown" from polaris. They've been screaming about how they are winning because they are recruiting newbies. And they've been crying "You're just a lapdog".

They seem to have forgotten that they screwed over IRON just like they did TOP during the Bipolar war. IRON took that beating, and had to pay reps, just like TOP did. IRON also had to deal with the Gremlins then trying to force them into "unconditional surrender", a move which essentially killed Gremlins, while slowing IRON's rebuilding.

The idea that IRON is only doing this because TOP is demanding it is ludicrous. If IRON left the war right now, the war would end. If TOP left the war right now, the war would continue. Neither is likely to leave until both agree that it's time.

When both agree it's time, IRON should tell TOP "You guys peace out, we'll go for another month of so", just to see what kind of whining NpO comes up with. :)

[quote name='Icewolf' timestamp='1327326739' post='2905469']
Currently those nations above the highest ranking war mode nation comprise 1.3 million NS. Polar is around 3.2. Those nations alone comprise 40% of Polar's strength.
[/quote]

So they should be proud of having less than half of their NS fighting?

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1327357118' post='2905758']
I like the part where the huge polaris bear is smashing the little dog. It shows just how detached from reality they are.

They seem to think they are hurting IRON, but IRON still remains ranked #2 of the sanctioned alliances despite the "huge slapdown" from polaris. They've been screaming about how they are winning because they are recruiting newbies. And they've been crying "You're just a lapdog".

They seem to have forgotten that they screwed over IRON just like they did TOP during the Bipolar war. IRON took that beating, and had to pay reps, just like TOP did. IRON also had to deal with the Gremlins then trying to force them into "unconditional surrender", a move which essentially killed Gremlins, while slowing IRON's rebuilding.

The idea that IRON is only doing this because TOP is demanding it is ludicrous. If IRON left the war right now, the war would end. If TOP left the war right now, the war would continue. Neither is likely to leave until both agree that it's time.

When both agree it's time, IRON should tell TOP "You guys peace out, we'll go for another month of so", just to see what kind of whining NpO comes up with. :)
[/quote]

The thing about the unconditional surrender thing is I've heard Ram was actually talking about preempting himself, so it was entirely bogus on a moral level.

In addition, I forgot about it for a while but he told me that he had been getting intel from Grub.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1327451497' post='2906331']
In addition, I forgot about it for a while but he told me that he had been getting intel from Grub.
[/quote]
Is the propaganda thread turning into a comedy thread now?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1327451497' post='2906331']
The thing about the unconditional surrender thing is I've heard Ram was actually talking about preempting himself, so it was entirely bogus on a moral level.

[/quote]

Any idea what his intentions were, had he got us to unconditionally surrender? We were always very curious about that, but he seems to have taken that secret to the "grave".

Edited by ccabal86

[quote name='ccabal86' timestamp='1327453631' post='2906343']
Any idea what his intentions were, had he got us to unconditionally surrender? We were always very curious about that, but he seems to have taken that secret to the "grave".
[/quote]
It was going to be something very, very light. He just wanted the satisfaction.

[quote name='Ch33kY' timestamp='1327325428' post='2905463']
This says it all.

Highest ranking Polar nation in war mode is 31k NS. Yet the leadership refuse to negotiate their surrender. The NpO have over a hundred nations under 1k NS. These are the nations being made to pay for the poor decisions of their leadership hiding away in peace mode.
[/quote]

Spreading falsehoods will get you everywhere. We have by no means refused to negotiate.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1327474829' post='2906490']
Spreading falsehoods will get you everywhere. We have by no means refused to negotiate.
[/quote]

You haven't made any attempts either. Polar is losing terribly, typically a group in your position would have to seek peace in order to receive it.

[quote name='Marzipan' timestamp='1327479117' post='2906522']
And IRON is losing members. Quite a lot too.
[/quote]

We prefer to call it weight loss, the truth is before this war we had gotten a little podgy around the waste. Fighting a war for a mass recruitment alliance is a bit like going to the gym, it gets you fitter and leaner. When you stop fighting you let yourself go a bit and boom before you know it you no longer fit into your old clothes. Thank you polar for being our fat camp. Thanks to you we will once again be a big hit with the ladies :ehm:

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1327474829' post='2906490']
[/quote]

What you've done so far can't really be called an attempt at negotiation.