A new Declaration from The Order of the Paradox

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/NSO-TOP-IRON.png[/IMG]

I still remember flying this flag for a few months when TOP/IRON/TORN got screwed over, so then in the NSO we stayed in the war to keep fighting alongside you guys rather than accept many offer to exit the conflict earlier. The betrayal that caused our side to get screwed over was NpO's backstabbing, I'm glad to see a straightforward CB on them getting their payback for that. You had to ally MK to accomplish it, but maybe it was worth it.

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1323134817' post='2864699']
[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/NSO-TOP-IRON.png[/IMG]

I still remember flying this flag for a few months when TOP/IRON/TORN got screwed over, so then in the NSO we stayed in the war to keep fighting alongside you guys rather than accept many offer to exit the conflict earlier. The betrayal that caused our side to get screwed over was NpO's backstabbing, I'm glad to see a straightforward CB on them getting their payback for that. You had to ally MK to accomplish it, but maybe it was worth it.
[/quote]

We didn't "have" to treaty MK at all. That was not part of some overall evil genius plan, it was simply two alliances that had a member base very similar, and liking each other after smashing each others nations to bits.

MK is one of our closest allies now, and it has nothing to do with need. It has to do with a genuine respect for each other, and similar FA paths.

AS to those baawing at a 2 year old grudge, all I can say is this is probably the best CB this game has ever had. Dated or not.

Edited by Chalaskan

[quote name='Bodvar Jarl' timestamp='1323128860' post='2864568']
If we only had wars with "real justification", Digiterra would be a hippie realm where everyone collected stats and trolled each other, and the creativity and quality of the trolling has steadily deteriorated over the years.

"passable justification" or death from boredom are our alternatives, I know which one I prefer.
[/quote]
You'd be a lot less bored and have many more reasons for war if everyone didn't abide by the same old formula set by GATO and NPO almost six years ago. There's not nearly enough foul play and not nearly enough people advocating it. Somewhere along the line everyone got it in their heads that the means are more important than the ends. Wars all boil down to "I hate you!", that's sort of implied with the nuclear weapon thing. There's just a general lack of creativity in how to carry those wars to your enemies, all around the table.

That sort of makes it funny that you are criticising "stat collectors", but oh well.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1322630021' post='2856463']
I think NpO could learn a lot from NPO in how to turn an alliance's FA around.
[/quote]

Funny thing is go back two or so years ago and people said the exact opposite. Sometimes it's amazing to behold how the wheel turns.

[quote name='Taget' timestamp='1323194498' post='2865827']
Funny thing is go back two or so years ago and people said the exact opposite. Sometimes it's amazing to behold how the wheel turns.
[/quote]
And two years ago it was true. since then, NpO has let their FA fall apart, while NPO has rebuilt it from scratch.

[quote name='TheDoctor' timestamp='1323132086' post='2864648']
So you think that the fact that more than half (actually closer to two thirds) of the alliance that is being attacked weren't even members when the offense happened is fine?
[/quote]
The fact that they joined a piece of !@#$ and stayed in it is a good enough reason.

[quote]Oh and I already told you I'm applying to TPF so I can help fight FAN because I think that war is crap too, you must have missed that.[/quote]
Why don't you apply to NpO?? seems to me you feel more strongly toward their case! :lol1:

Please never stop posting : :v:

[quote name='ROMMELHSQ' timestamp='1323202840' post='2865983']
The fact that they joined a piece of !@#$ and stayed in it is a good enough reason.

Why don't you apply to NpO?? seems to me you feel more strongly toward their case! :lol1:

Please never stop posting : :v:
[/quote]
I have my reaosns for not wanting to join Polaris and don't worry I will always be here one way or another.