Hell has come to Elysium and BAPS loves it Accords

Judge X

[center][img]http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k577/cntpf/phpLRxKyCPM.jpg[/img][img]http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k577/cntpf/php5cq8RlPM.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote]Building upon the strong bonds of friendship, Boards Alliance of Protectorate States (BAPS) and The Phoenix Federation (TPF), hereafter referred to as the signatories, do hereby come together in agreement of the following pact.

I. The signatories do hereby agree to share any and all available information which is relevant to the interests of security of the other signatory.

II. The signatories pledge to peaceful relations between one another and accordingly shall refrain from taking any hostile action towards the other signatory, including but not limited to military attacks or espionage.

III. Should either signatory come under attack not as the result of their own intervention in an ongoing war, the other signatory shall come to their assistance in a fashion consistent with the wishes of the attacked signatory. Should a signatory come under attack as a result of their intervention in an ongoing war, the other signatory may come to their assistance at their own discretion.

IV. Should either signatory wish to wage a war of aggression, they may request the assistance of the other signatory, who may provide it at their discretion.

V. In the event that either signatory believes the continued existance of this agreement is no longer in the best interests of their alliance, this agreement may be terminated following 72 hours private notice.[/quote]

[b]Signed for Boards Alliance of Protectorate States,[/b]
[u][b]Triumvirate[/b][/u]
Inquitus - Triumvir
EmperorBadger - Triumvir
Topgun0820 - Triumvir

[b]Signed for The Phoenix Federation,[/b]
[u][b]Evil Overlord[/b][/u]
JudgeX

[u]Evil Underlord[/u]
Daeryon

[u][b]Phoenix Magistrates[/b][/u]
Admir
memoryproblems
Igotsacane

[u][b]Embers[/b][/u]
grahamkeatley
JBone

[u][b]Minister of Foreign Affairs[/b][/u]
BlitzedJesus

Edited by Judge X

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1322280155' post='2851380']
If we're going to be fair about this, you should put mhawk's name on it if you're calling the treaty Elysium.
[/quote]

Its supposed to be on there, but JudgeX isn't as sharp as he was when he was young.

Also, great to see.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1322280023' post='2851372']
Tis a sad day for BAPS :(
[/quote]

Not soooo sad Pansy... It means I gets to supply you with more two-head sheep for your army ;)

Glad to be tied back to BAPS... Twas a long time away from such stallwart allies and 1 step closer to allies I miss :)

[quote name='Ryxeria' timestamp='1322280497' post='2851386']
I think you mean years ago.
[/quote]
It's all happened before and will happen again...

Also this is very nice to see.

Que sera, sera!

Edited by mhawk

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1322280933' post='2851392']
Not soooo sad Pansy... It means I gets to supply you with more two-head sheep for your army ;)

Glad to be tied back to BAPS... Twas a long time away from such stallwart allies and 1 step closer to allies I miss :)
[/quote]
Being closer to you again DC is the highlight of this treaty

:gag: mHippy :gag: