Lafayette Escadrille DoW

Morte Vallta

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1322195104' post='2850803']
If memory serves me, that count is about typical at this time in a round, based on the last 6, 7 rounds.

Is "you are responsible for the downfall of TE" now the new hissy fit?
[/quote]

You want a hissy fit! Here you go a bunch of punk ass !@#$%*es don't have the balls to fight a good fight like PS and LE hitting people already in nuke anarchy and then stack all the !@#$%^&* stats together and say look at me I am up declaring or I am taking on everyone when in in all actuality everyone is already to $%&@ed up to give these cream puffs a good fight. Hey but whatever makes you feel superior, bunch of sissy ass !@#$%*es in my book!

Edited by Vukland

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1322197427' post='2850811']
You want a hissy fit! Here you go a bunch of punk ass !@#$%*es don't have the balls to fight a good fight like PS and LE hitting people already in nuke anarchy and then stack all the !@#$%^&* stats together and say look at me I am up declaring or I am taking on everyone when in in all actuality everyone is already to $%&@ed up to give these cream puffs a good fight. Hey but whatever makes you feel superior, bunch of sissy ass !@#$%*es in my book!
[/quote]

So what is your point? I don't have a problem with it, what else were they going to do? oh wait, they should have done what was expected of them. Get real....they are playing their way, we play, and you play yours.

Also, I assure you, after fighting both before, neither AA is a creampuff.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1322197647' post='2850813']
So what is your point? I don't have a problem with it, what else were they going to do? oh wait, they should have done what was expected of them. Get real....they are playing their way, we play, and you play yours.

[/quote]
I think the point is if you lay with dogs you will get fleas. This is cleary a block. or not?

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1322197647' post='2850813']

[/quote]

I'm fairly sure that I will be quoting this exact statement next round, Thanks for putting it in writting on the OWF :)

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1322200294' post='2850831']
I'm fairly sure that I will be quoting this exact statement next round, Thanks for putting it in writting on the OWF :)
[/quote]

Officer, I didn't know she was 15!

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1322197427' post='2850811']
[/quote]

u mad bro?

edit: cream puffs? wow.

I am the biggest, baddest cream puff you EVER gonna meet.

Edited by King Ernie

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1322201325' post='2850841']
Your better then that :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I know, I wrote this whole edit, and then I was like.. nahh, let's go with something shorter. too many long posts this round. :mellow:

When do I get to fight you, Adude?

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1322201285' post='2850839']
u mad bro?

edit: cream puffs? wow.

I am the biggest, baddest cream puff you EVER gonna meet.
[/quote]
Biggest baddest meh! Still a cream puff.

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1322201936' post='2850847']
Biggest baddest meh! Still a cream puff.
[/quote]

oh.. ok. :unsure:

[img]http://www.akiba-station.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/totoro_creampuff.jpg[/img]

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1322201784' post='2850846']
I know, I wrote this whole edit, and then I was like.. nahh, let's go with something shorter. too many long posts this round. :mellow:

When do I get to fight you, Adude?
[/quote]

Probably sometime next round at this point, my nation is kind of covered at the moment.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1322202284' post='2850849']
Probably sometime next round at this point, my nation is kind of covered at the moment.
[/quote]

mine too man. Next round.. next round..

I already fought Stelios a couple times.. it's was [i]alright[/i] :smug:

I kid. ^_^

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1322203301' post='2850856']
So will we see LE nations fighting LE nations? The top 14 nations are currently all LE and it's no mystery that it is that way. There just isn't enough targets :ph34r:
[/quote]

Lol I'd like to see that happen xD. You guys should also sanction each other for the heck of it :P

Vuk, and others, I think that you missed my point. And your rage directed at me was mis-directed.

I am not, and was not, taking a position on LE's play this round. Each AA plays their own way and so be it.

I was taking issue with your, and others, claim that every time something that you don't like happens in TE, you blame the "downfall" of TE on that action.

It makes no sense. How can an action that is unfolding in real time be the fault of something that happened weeks and months ago?

It is a weak attempt to play the "CN:TE is dying because of YOU" card. :rolleyes:

THAT WAS MY POINT.

Very clever DoW LE. And I can understand the reason why you went this way. My only criticism, as I have previously articulated re: a PS vs LE war but both of you missed/avoided the strategic opportunity. But nonetheless well played albeit a little too late in the game when in essence the game is almost over. :)

The Pathetic part about LE this round is they were the first AA to sit on their asses for 30 days before RE had to hit them for war.

[b][u]LE's Round 19 Wars[/u][/b]:

LE/OP vs Anon and SUN (5 -9 days was it?? But they rolled Anon and SUN)
RE vs LE (This was after 30 days of sitting around and they got out of this war in 5 days, hardly a warchest eater)
LE vs Everyone/Nobody (About zero wars for this)

Real Classy guys.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1322232116' post='2850991']
The Pathetic part about LE this round is they were the first AA to sit on their asses for 30 days before RE had to hit them for war.

[b][u]LE's Round 19 Wars[/u][/b]:

LE/OP vs Anon and SUN (5 -9 days was it?? But they rolled Anon and SUN)
RE vs LE (This was after 30 days of sitting around and they got out of this war in 5 days, hardly a warchest eater)
LE vs Everyone/Nobody (About zero wars for this)

Real Classy guys.
[/quote]

Nukes are keeping me from declaring on you guys. That and no O-slots, but to streamline your task LE, here's my nation link, two def slots left.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000050

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1322205666' post='2850884']
Vuk, and others, I think that you missed my point. And your rage directed at me was mis-directed.

I am not, and was not, taking a position on LE's play this round. Each AA plays their own way and so be it.

I was taking issue with your, and others, claim that every time something that you don't like happens in TE, you blame the "downfall" of TE on that action.

It makes no sense. How can an action that is unfolding in real time be the fault of something that happened weeks and months ago?

It is a weak attempt to play the "CN:TE is dying because of YOU" card. :rolleyes:

THAT WAS MY POINT.
[/quote]

And here is my point. We were at war with WAPA several of our nation were hit by PS. And now before anyone get get in a better defensive position here comes LE. I know of few people that aren't coming back next round. THE POINT HERE IT COMES!
Yes we may have the same amount of people playing but WE BY OUR ANTICS are scaring away quality players!