Looking for an alliance

jammar

Deinos is easily one of the fastest growing alliances in CN, and as Tyrant King I can personally promise you that we've got some exciting things cooking.

If you're interested in being a part of one of the most promising up and comers in the game, come check us out. http://PARTYTOWNE.ca

[quote name='jammar' timestamp='1321992750' post='2849194']
Please send me info about your alliance or just post it in here.

Bribing with free tech works.
[/quote]

Hey Jammar! Thought I'd post an invite to join the Nuclear Proliferation League. You'll love the fact we have a massive number of tech sellers all ready to satisfy your techly desires!!! Here's some info on us...

[img]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9776/1319710072.png[/img]

Love Nukes?... WE DO!!! Its really that simple!

[b]Here's some NPL Quick Facts:[/b]
:nuke: Team: Aqua (But Accepting ALL Colors)
:nuke: Size: 83 Nations and growing!
:nuke: MDoAP Allys: Fark, GO and RIA
:nuke: IRC: #NPL
:nuke: Forums: www.npl-alliance.net
:nuke: Wiki Page: www.cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_Proliferation_League
:nuke: Leadership: High Coincil - KemMo, Morjon, King Wally

You can join today by changing your alliance affiliation in game to [b]“Nuclear Proliferation League”[/b] and by filling out a new member application at our off site [url="http://npl-alliance.net/hp_smf/"]*FORUMS*[/url]

We currently have some government oportuneties available if your interested, active and have the right know-how. Hope to see more of you soon mate!

Cheers

Wal

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1322001405' post='2849283']
[img]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001415133/HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW_xlarge.jpeg[/img]
[/quote]
Let's see, we gain over 1.5 members a day, usually pass an alliance a day, and gain half a point of score most weeks.

Also, I'd throw some words into that post before you get warned.

[quote name='Geerland' timestamp='1322002325' post='2849295']
ODN. we are orange, so automatically better than this badly coloured rabble. Also we are a great community.
[/quote]

This

Plus if you like tech I have a slot opening on the 25th. I'll hook you up for life.

Edited by Omniscient1

Oh my again? Wasn't last time splitting a day before war with attack plans to again rejoin FOK enough? How many alliances do you intend to fool with this tactic? Where ever you go this time, i just hope it's on the other side of the treaty web.

[quote name='OrangeBeard' timestamp='1322071268' post='2849826']
So much this.

Its easy to claim that when you're so tiny I guess.

Sent you a PM jammar.
[/quote]
NATO has 8 members more than Deinos, only five of which joined within the last week. Excuse me if I don't fall over myself with your impressive growth, especially considering the fact that you've existed for several years.

EDIT: Just to provide context, Deinos has gained 23 members in that same one-week period, not counting applicants who have yet to be accepted.

Edited by New Frontier

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1322078418' post='2849895']
Wow, really? Deinos, is over 250 days old, which at that rate would make you first in the rankings. Wow, you really are growing fast. Bravo.
[/quote]
My bad, should read "often", and you're correct. We haven't always been growing this quickly. We are growing this quickly now.

[center][img]http://tgecn.com/images/official/officialannouncement.png[/img][/center]

Greetings jammar,

I know you are probably being flooded with offers from various alliances over Planet Bob, but I thought I would let you know about The German Empire.
TGE is a historic-themed black team alliance which recreates the greatness of the nations and empires of old Europe, founded on the principles of friendship, unity, blood and iron.

In addition to protection from raiders and attacks by rogue nations, we provide our members with everything the countless generic alliances offer, including assistance in setting up your nation, finding trades and arranging lucrative tech deals to quickly grow your nation into an economic and military powerhouse. We are currently running a "Emperor's Boost Program which will get you up to 3,999.99 Infrastructure by the time your finished. Its proven very successful among our membership, and will help build up your nation substantially.

Our members are both new and veteran CN players who are always ready to assist you. So if you have a strong sense of individualism and enjoy history, but above all, enjoy a good German beer, then visit our forums at www.tgecn.com

Prost,

President Orff
Chancellor

[quote name='President Orff' timestamp='1322103038' post='2850190']
[center][img]http://tgecn.com/images/official/officialannouncement.png[/img][/center]

Greetings jammar,

I know you are probably being flooded with offers from various alliances over Planet Bob, but I thought I would let you know about The German Empire.
TGE is a historic-themed black team alliance which recreates the greatness of the nations and empires of old Europe, founded on the principles of friendship, unity, blood and iron.

In addition to protection from raiders and attacks by rogue nations, we provide our members with everything the countless generic alliances offer, including assistance in setting up your nation, finding trades and arranging lucrative tech deals to quickly grow your nation into an economic and military powerhouse. We are currently running a "Emperor's Boost Program which will get you up to 3,999.99 Infrastructure by the time your finished. Its proven very successful among our membership, and will help build up your nation substantially.

Our members are both new and veteran CN players who are always ready to assist you. So if you have a strong sense of individualism and enjoy history, but above all, enjoy a good German beer, then visit our forums at www.tgecn.com

Prost,

President Orff
Chancellor
[/quote]
Did you even look at his nation before you posted this. He is well pass 3999 infra and i don't think he has to worry about being tech raided. You really put alot of effort into your recruiting.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1322079156' post='2849904']
Join the Sword Alliance! THE VOICE OF FREEDOM WILL ONE DAY BE HEARD BY ALL!!!
[/quote]

In my opinion, I believe the Sword Alliance is best alliance for you.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1322078016' post='2849888']
NATO has 8 members more than Deinos, only five of which joined within the last week. Excuse me if I don't fall over myself with your impressive growth, especially considering the fact that you've existed for several years.

EDIT: Just to provide context, Deinos has gained 23 members in that same one-week period, not counting applicants who have yet to be accepted.
[/quote]
This isn't a dickwaving contest. We have about double your score... picking up a bunch of newbs every day because you monitor the DAN isn't impressive.

[quote name='OrangeBeard' timestamp='1322119065' post='2850346']
This isn't a dickwaving contest. We have about double your score... picking up a bunch of newbs every day because you monitor the DAN isn't impressive.
[/quote]What's 'the DAN'?

Anyhow, I don't think statistics say everything about a alliance.