FAIL is Risen!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1321971812' post='2848993']
Probably. But that's no fun. Why do you care anyways?
[/quote]

I was addressing the poster of the OP...

either way, i fail to see how that wouldn't be fun...

What I care about and what i don't care about is for me to decide. See, I even took the time to reply to someone who happen to be completely unrelated to the topic at hand...

EDIT: i apologise but i've wrote something that can sound offensive (which wasn't the intent, so i've replaced it)

Edited by Winston Smith

[quote name='Winston Smith' timestamp='1321972038' post='2848996']
I was addressing the poster of the OP...

either way, i fail to see how that wouldn't be fun...

What I care about and what i don't care about is for me to decide. See, I even took the time to reply to someone who happen to be completely unrelated to the topic at hand...

EDIT: i apologise but i've wrote something that can sound offensive (which wasn't the intent, so i've replaced it)
[/quote]

Then you should take it to PM and not post it on the public forums.

And it wouldn't be fun because he wouldn't get to reform FAIL.

You're right. I just think it's funny that people are so upset over this after your alliance called him out to begin with. Like you didn't see this coming? Are you Polar really too stupid to read?

[quote name='Winston Smith' timestamp='1321972588' post='2849000']
who's upset?

EDIT: I'll await that the poster of the OP replies to my above question, which was extremely well intended. I think (i might be wrong) that an honest reply to the question i asked is of public interest.
[/quote]

Read some of the posts. The guy from CSN is particularly upset (though admittedly not in NpO). However, I do detect certain levels of "mad" coming from you right now. You should take a break. Deep breathing helps.

RV can't be bothered with your questions. He has a war to fight. :ph34r:

[quote name='Crazyman93' timestamp='1321946496' post='2848846']
How is that in any way a counterpoint? CSN is a long standing alliance that is very respectable and liked among a fair margin of Planet Bob.
[/quote]

[quote name='Crazyman93' timestamp='1321946888' post='2848852']
CSN has more honor than any alliance with "New" and "Order" in their name. And we don't make crap up about what we've done, unlike some clown with some Darth Vader parody in their avatar.
[/quote]
I've loved these logs too long to never actually release them.
tl;dr goose and liz make stuff up about Athens and get called on it.

[quote]06[00:19] * &Liz waves
[00:19] <&Liz> Hello there athens, how are you lovelies doing this fine evening
[00:21] <&Voodoo> Hey Liz
03[00:24] * Goose|warmonger| is now known as Goose|sleepmonger|
[00:26] <&Liz> How are you Voodoo?
[00:26] <&Voodoo> I'm good
[00:26] <&Voodoo> following with my piss poor sleep schedule
[00:26] <&Liz> Same
01[00:26] <@Gibsonator21> mmm
[00:27] <&Liz> Welp. I just wanted to announce this little gem.
[00:28] <&Liz> 72 hour cancellation period. The signatories agree that if they disagree they should at least have some time to get over the shock. <--- Here you go.
[00:28] <&Liz> This is our notice.
[00:28] <&Liz> Wish Athens the best in all future conflicts. Just a daily reminder, still love you. Just not as much.
[00:32] <&Londo> o.o
[00:32] <&rsoxbronco1> GL
[00:33] <&Voodoo> Have fun guys
[00:33] <&Goose|sleepmonger|> Aye. You too.
[00:33] <&Londo> This seems sudden
[00:34] <&Londo> perhaps I am not as well up on things as I should be
[00:34] <&Londo> I do wish CSN well... I would be interested in knowing why ya'll are taking this step
[00:34] <&Londo> we had a treaty for some time and all
[00:35] <@FyfeXIV> well
[00:35] <@FyfeXIV> peace
03[00:35] * @FyfeXIV (Fyfe@******************) has left #additionalpylons
[00:35] <&Goose|sleepmonger|> Setting us up to be ******** by AZTEC, and !@#$ting on us in public over the reps are the two things that we are very unhappy about.
[00:36] <&rsoxbronco1> We didn't do anything about AZTEC...?
[00:36] <&Voodoo> I'm curious about the Aztec statement too...
[00:37] <&RushSykes[Athens|Regent]> I too am curious about the Aztec thing
[00:37] <&Londo> yeah wtf about AZTEC
[00:37] <&RushSykes[Athens|Regent]> we were ALL set to hit STA and take Aztec on ourself
[00:37] <&Londo> also who !@#$ on you in public over the reps
[00:37] <&rsoxbronco1> I was private in regards to the reps, not sure who went public
[00:37] <&RushSykes[Athens|Regent]> it was a coalition decision to try to keep them out
[00:37] <&RushSykes[Athens|Regent]> that made us not hit STA
[00:38] <&rsoxbronco1> Aztec was supposed to stay out
[00:38] <&rsoxbronco1> TWICE
[00:39] <&RushSykes[Athens|Regent]> I wont even deny your thoughts on the reps....
[00:39] <&RushSykes[Athens|Regent]> but Aztec? thats...
[00:39] <&RushSykes[Athens|Regent]> ridiculous
[00:39] <&RushSykes[Athens|Regent]> you are better than that
[00:39] <&Liz> Aztec situation aside, I was really uncomfortable getting cornered by my ally and someone who wasn't my ally regarding a situation that was addressed in this channel.
[00:39] <&Londo> we're an ally and if you haven't missed it we've declared war on a kajillion alliances, we wouldn't have let CSN burn if Aztec suddenly jumped you... if for some reason you didn't have backup from all the rest of SF a lot of whom stayed very lightly engaged this war
[00:40] <&Londo> :-p
[00:40] <&Londo> I have no clue what you're talking about wrt Aztec
[00:40] <&RushSykes[Athens|Regent]> Aztec situation CANT be aside.. it was listed as a reason
[00:40] <&RushSykes[Athens|Regent]> and we deserve some sort of clarification on it
[00:40] <&rsoxbronco1> and so was public criticism?
[00:41] <&RushSykes[Athens|Regent]> cuz I really am totally clueless as to how we set you up to get killed by Aztec
[00:43] <&Liz> I don't find it becoming to plot with other nonaffiliates as to how to manipulate your ally.
[00:43] <&rsoxbronco1> What are you even talking about?
[00:43] <&rsoxbronco1> Athens had nothing to do with the AZTEC front
[00:44] <&rsoxbronco1> except that we were taken off STA when they said they'd hit any non-VE allies
[00:44] <&rsoxbronco1> the end
[00:45] <&Londo> we all thought, and still think, that the reps situation is terrible on a lot of levels. it hurts CSN in all of our opinions. no ifs ands or buts about it.
[00:45] <&Londo> but at no time did we say we wouldn't defend you from Aztec
[00:45] <&Liz> It's not even about the reps really. That was purely annoying. Not so much a pivetol moment.
[00:45] <&rsoxbronco1> or even discuss AZTEC as it pertains to CSN
[00:45] <&Liz> It's more so that our conversations are not private.
[00:45] <&Liz> That was made very clear this war.
[00:46] <&rsoxbronco1> Now I'm even more lost
[00:46] <&Liz> Personal interests went over.
[00:46] <&Voodoo> I'm confused
03[00:46] * FyfeXIV (*******************) has joined #additionalpylons
03[00:46] * ChanServ sets mode: +o FyfeXIV
[00:46] <&Voodoo> How were our conversations not private?
[00:47] <&Liz> If we address a situation in this room, typically that's the end all be all of the situation between allies and opinions.
[00:47] <&Liz> Right?
[00:47] <&RushSykes[Athens|Regent]> eh, oh well.. i guess the Aztec issue is not gonna be addressed
[00:47] <&rsoxbronco1> or the public criticism
[00:48] <&Liz> Why of all people, Athens, would set up a channel with GATO/LoSS regarding a situation we've already discussed with Athens. Why athens would openly criticize us with our enemy present is beyond me.
[00:49] <&rsoxbronco1> Athens didn't set up anything...
[00:49] <&rsoxbronco1> Arsenal asked me (and me alone iirc) to join the chan
[00:49] <&rsoxbronco1> because his ally and my ally were stuck in a !@#$ situation
[00:49] <&Liz> Okay, and open criticism of our decision, that had already addressed in private made public?
[00:49] <&rsoxbronco1> That's something I do all the time...
[00:49] <&rsoxbronco1> public how?
[00:49] <&Liz> Then it's not something we're willing to deal with.
[00:49] <&rsoxbronco1> because I talked to Arsenal?
[00:50] <&Liz> You really think that our "peace talks" with Arsenal were private?
[00:50] <&Liz> GATO/LoSS/Athens/CSN/GOD which one of these things just doesn't belong?
[00:51] <&rsoxbronco1> so basically this cancelation comes down to a 15 minute IRC conversation between half a dozen people being considered public?
[00:52] <&rsoxbronco1> If you recall
[00:52] <&rsoxbronco1> RushSykes posted a VERY clear message in public
[00:52] <&Liz> It comes down to you put your personal interests ahead of a situation you already knew our position on.
[00:52] <&rsoxbronco1> in the DT thread
[00:52] <&Liz> Rush is the only one I can say that about.
[00:52] <&rsoxbronco1> that Athens would fully support CSN
[00:52] <&rsoxbronco1> in the event anyone pushed it
[00:52] <&Liz> He had CSN's back and made that clear. Whereas mostly the rest had no word or criticisms either in public or "private"
[00:52] <&rsoxbronco1> erm
[00:52] <&rsoxbronco1> rush speaks for Athens
[00:53] <&rsoxbronco1> when he says something
[00:53] <&Liz> Erm. So do you, pretty clearly.
[00:53] <&rsoxbronco1> it doesn't need sigs
[00:53] <&Liz> But you didn't say a word
[00:53] <&Liz> other than trying to figure out whatever personal agenda you're trying to get out there rsox.
[00:53] <&rsoxbronco1> I don't have a personal agenda...
[00:53] <&rsoxbronco1> not in this situation anyway
[00:53] <&Liz> You do what you have to do. But the moment someone tells me you're sitting there trying to manipulate CSN in a coalition channel
[00:53] <&Liz> We have an issue.
[00:53] <&rsoxbronco1> [01:00] <&Liz> You do what you have to do. But the moment someone tells me you're sitting there trying to manipulate CSN in a coalition channel <---wat
[00:54] <&rsoxbronco1> I'm in two coalition chans...one is a catchall...one means something
[00:54] <&rsoxbronco1> I assume you're talking about the higher of the two
[00:54] <&rsoxbronco1> and I still have no idea what you're referring to
03[00:56] * @FyfeXIV (Fyfe@******************) has left #additionalpylons
03[00:57] * Voodoo is now known as VooSleep
03[01:00] * FyfeXIV (Fyfe@*******************) has joined #additionalpylons
03[01:00] * ChanServ sets mode: +o FyfeXIV
[01:20] <&Goose|sleepmonger|> The fact remains you have not been a good ally to us throughout this. You've put your personal interests above all else and worked to maneuver us into doing what you wanted for people you don't hold a treaty with.
[01:21] <&Goose|sleepmonger|> I don't mind if we have words in private about something you disagree with, but I'll be damned if my 'allies' are going behind my back to try and broker backroom deals that go explicitly against my position.
03[01:23] * @FyfeXIV (Fyfe@******************) has left #additionalpylons
[01:44] <&rsoxbronco1> at the risk of rush !@#$ting down my throat
[01:45] <&rsoxbronco1> My entire conversation regarding CSN in the planning chan consisted of
[01:45] <&rsoxbronco1> [19:55] <~Roqafk> rsox can you get csn to commit to covering counters on you
[01:45] <&rsoxbronco1> [19:56] <@rsoxbronco1> I'll go talk to them
[01:45] <&rsoxbronco1> I then talked to liz
[01:45] <&rsoxbronco1> 9 minutes later
[01:45] <&rsoxbronco1> [20:04] <@rsoxbronco1> also, nobody online from CSN can make that call right now
[01:45] <&rsoxbronco1> the end
03[01:53] * Liz is now known as Liz[CSleepiN]
[/quote]

Yes. All hail the noble, honorable, and well respected CSN.

You're run by liars and slanderers.

And just one more time, for the record, you were idiots for requesting reps in the last war.
Hail FAIL
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1523347/micdrop-o.gif[/img]

How is that in any way a counterpoint? CSN is a long standing alliance that is very respectable and liked among a fair margin of Planet Bob.
[/quote]
WAS A VERY RESPECTABLE AND LIKED alliance. When they defended GATO and took it in the keester even though the treaty had been cancelled then they were respectable. More recent actions have diminished that greatly.

Not a big RV fan nor is he one of mine but if i can find an empty aid slot ill send some FAILs way. Good luck RV I personally support you in this endevor.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1321974117' post='2849010']You're run by liars and slanderers.[/quote]

Well in fairness, you could apply this statement to just about any alliance that's been around for any length of time.

Also RV, you should have made a run at someone else. Someone like VE because we're just about as bored as you are.

[/quote]
You must be new here...I mean you must be old here...did you take a very long hiatus from cn and just come back, because otherwise what you are saying makes little sense.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1321972946' post='2849003']
However, I do detect certain levels of "mad" coming from you right now. You should take a break. Deep breathing helps.

RV can't be bothered with your questions. He has a war to fight. :ph34r:
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Now seriously, you can't be possbily be feeling anything like that.

I understand the poster of the OP is a very busy individual (and is probably sleeping). I am a patient individual. As such i will await his very interesting (no doubt) reply patiently.

Until then i shall post no more, since i seem to be emanating some strange aura that makes Wu Tang Clan think i'm mad or upset.

Normally one does not say "come at it, bro" unless they have been threatened to be "come at". That is a defensive statement, because an aggressor has to come at them before action takes place.

Don't attack people or threaten them and you won't have people warn you they will defend themselves. It ought to cause fear when a smaller alliance threatens to initiate violence to a larger alliance.

[quote name='Winston Smith' timestamp='1321976911' post='2849034']
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Now seriously, you can't be possbily be feeling anything like that.

I understand the poster of the OP is a very busy individual (and is probably sleeping). I am a patient individual. As such i will await his very interesting (no doubt) reply patiently.

Until then i shall post no more, since i seem to be emanating some strange aura that makes Wu Tang Clan think i'm mad or upset.
[/quote]
Yes, very clever, post a bunch of all caps as a way of proving you're not mad or upset. Well done well done.

[/quote]

And with a straight face...I'm impressed.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1321980976' post='2849087']
inb4 Legion rolls you.... again
[/quote]

As much as I and no doubt most of the rest of Legion would love a crack at him (for the fun of it all, of course), I'm sure there are a few dozen other alliances who have their names on the list before us.

[quote name='AzureShadow' timestamp='1321985364' post='2849121']
As much as I and no doubt most of the rest of Legion would love a crack at him (for the fun of it all, of course), I'm sure there are a few dozen other alliances who have their names on the list before us.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]And for what reason? I search for Truth, stand for justice and speak out against cowardice and hypocrisy. Should I be damned for doing what is right? Must I expand this crusade to pursue and punish all criminal organizations?[/color]

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1321980030' post='2849071']
Buy some infra to get back into my 23k range please.

I've been itching to hurt someone and you're perfect for the job.

That said, you're too small after your war with Legion.
[/quote]

In all honesty you should buy some valuable wonders before calling someone out.
You may live to regret it.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1321986094' post='2849128']
[color="#0000FF"]And for what reason? I search for Truth, stand for justice and speak out against cowardice and hypocrisy. Should I be damned for doing what is right? Must I expand this crusade to pursue and punish all criminal organizations?[/color]
[/quote]

Can you give us more details about your decision to revive FAIL and the events that led you to abandon your peaceful intentions?

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1321986800' post='2849136']
In all honesty you should buy some valuable wonders before calling someone out.
You may live to regret it.
[/quote]
How can you regret that which you have none for?

Calling out Rebel Virginia is like kicking a dog in his state. Whether or not the dog bites is up to him. I don't particularly care about getting bitten either, it just means I have legal grounds to kick it again.

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1321990145' post='2849166']
How can you regret that which you have none for?

Calling out Rebel Virginia is like kicking a dog in his state. Whether or not the dog bites is up to him. I don't particularly care about getting bitten either, it just means I have legal grounds to kick it again.
[/quote]
[img]http://chan.catiewayne.com/c/src/131326899095.gif[/img]
I'm trying to make words come out of my mouth but you've left me speechless.