FAIL is Risen!

[center][img]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq240/Rebel_Virginia/failmark4.jpg[/img][/center]

[color="#0000FF"]When I reformed FAIL earlier today I had intended for a peaceful alliance. An alliance that would serve as a beacon of light in this dark world, where all lost and disenchanted souls could flock to receive my guidance and my love. It was a beautiful dream, but alas, no more than a dream. There are forces in this world that will stop at nothing to ruin the paradise we have built with FAIL, under the wise and watchful eye of our beloved God Emperor Rebel Virginia.

Tonight the illegal organization of international criminals known to the world as the New Polar Order threatened the very integrity of FAIL. FAIL, a humanitarian institution known and respected throughout the world for its intelligence and integrity was challenged by the criminal organization NpO to "come at it, bro." FAIL, not one to have its honor insulted by cowards of this ilk, did not back down. FAIL will not be intimidated by the NpO thugs and their maniacal leader Almighty Grub.

Some of you will say these incidents are rash, and without precedent. I assure you, as a deity incarnate, that this is far from the case. For too long have these mouthbreathing monstrosities sullied this sacred hall with their absurdities. You know the names. You know the ones who have made your eyes bleed and your minds go numb. It is for these criminal acts that FAIL seeks retribution.

But there is more. Two years ago Polaris attacked \m/. When Polar was counterattacked, as expected, a coalition of alliances including their ally NSO and longtime foe TOP came to the aid of Polaris, believing in the message of War Criminal Grub. When the war effort turned south, Polar changed sides, attacking those in TOP who came to their defense and abandoned NSO to the same wolves that the Sith had rode to protect Polaris from.

The blood on the hands of the New Polar Order can never be wiped clean, and these sins never forgiven. Though there are many who still deserve justice, FAIL can extract but just a little. But rest assured world, one day these criminals will answer for all the wrong that they have done. Until then, however, know that however little our efforts might be, today is a victory of justice.

I am aware that the League is current in peace mode, and unable to attack. As the same is true of the New Polar Order we shall recognize a staring contest for the next five days. In this time we shall seek contributions for our war efforts from those sympathetic to this most noble cause, and purchase nuclear weapons for use against the heathens.

Polar, know that FAIL shall not break. Know that we are just a taste of the coming fury.

Signed, on this Day of November 22, 2011
God Emperor Rebel Virginia of the Federated Allied Independence League[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1321944750' post='2848806']
Aid sent and best wishes have been given.

o/FAIL
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I can only speculate as to the response of the war criminals, although considering that they themselves have consistently ignored the rules of war and aided enemies of respectable alliances such as the New Sith Order I doubt they have a leg to stand on. It is just one of the many crimes for which NpO will answer to.[/color]

[quote name='VLADITRON' timestamp='1321945408' post='2848824']
Rogue alliances are so overplayed.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Let me assure you that I am acting within the legal and constitutional guidelines provided by the League. This action is undertaken with the full support of the government of FAIL. I am by no means a "rogue."

I would suggest that you invest in a dictionary. Judging my your gross misuse of words I can only conclude that you are unfamiliar with their true meanings, and as we all know the Truth means everything to me.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1321945072' post='2848811']
[color="#0000FF"]I can only speculate as to the response of the war criminals, although considering that they themselves have consistently ignored the rules of war and aided enemies of [b]respectable alliances such as the New Sith Order [/b]I doubt they have a leg to stand on. It is just one of the many crimes for which NpO will answer to.[/color]
[/quote]
This is where I stopped taking any of this seriously.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1321945712' post='2848830']
I hope to join you once GOD forgets to nuke me.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]FAIL would be honored to join forces with Ordo Paradoxia to rid this world of the blue blight.[/color]

[quote name='Crazyman93' timestamp='1321946004' post='2848837']
This is where I stopped taking any of this seriously.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Counterpoint: You're in CSN.[/color]

[quote name='Crazyman93' timestamp='1321946888' post='2848852']
CSN has more honor than any alliance with "New" and "Order" in their name. And [b]we don't make crap up[/b] about what we've done, unlike some clown with some Darth Vader parody in their avatar.
[/quote]

orly? I beg to differ!

[quote name='Crazyman93' timestamp='1321946888' post='2848852']
CSN has more honor than any alliance with "New" and "Order" in their name. And we don't make crap up about what we've done, unlike some clown with some Darth Vader parody in their avatar.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA.....he said 'honor'. XD

Dude, RV is [i]pure honor[/i]. His kind of honor fetches top dollar on every ghetto street corner within his nation.