• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1321941623' post='2848702']
You watch our nations more closely than I do. We regularly have a percentage of our alliance in Peace Mode and I think you know that.

We live under no illusions, we will reduce our exposure as we see fit.

I see my nation wide open, given how much TOP hates me personally <snip>
[/quote]

Tears..

Also no one hates you, you aren't worth the hate.

Edited by NoMercy

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1321979371' post='2849065']
New Polar Order the most hated alliance, ever.

Sorry GOONS and NPO. :smug:
[/quote]
Polaris, now you steal GOONS and NPO's title?

You tyrannical people! We should form a game-wide coalition and destroy you for this.

[u]Obligatory:[/u]

[img]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii310/Dexo2142/hehe.gif[/img]

Edited by Dexomega

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1321939321' post='2848570']
Congrats RIA and Polar. Should have added a "sup TOP?" or something. :P
[/quote]
Hi.

[quote name='dvdcchn' timestamp='1321940654' post='2848638']
also sup TOP
[/quote]
Hi.

[quote name='hertugen' timestamp='1321982179' post='2849102']
o/ RIA
o/ NpO
sup TOP?
[/quote]
Hi..?

[quote name='Draztikus' timestamp='1321972332' post='2848998']
Hey, at least we announced our treaty. That should make you happy, no? :P
[/quote]
Indeed. I'm glad you guys decided not to hide your relationship with RIA like you did with FARK.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1321984577' post='2849114']
I was trying to figure out why I didn't catch wind of this sooner, but then I realized I wasn't the only alliance to be [i]notified[/i] of this treaty right here.
[/quote]
Mmm yes

Solid communication is always important. It's the foundation of any good relationship.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1321984808' post='2849116']
Mmm yes

Solid communication is always important. It's the foundation of any good relationship.
[/quote]
Well, I suppose publically voicing your feeling about a relationship you don't like in an unsubtle attempt to imply your ally should drop it is a great way to make sure your position is adequately communicated.

So I can't really call you inconsistent. The glee positively brimming under the surface might be a bit much, though. I try to direct my schadenfreude away from my friends' friends, but hey, what do I know? I'm pretty bad at being an ally, right?

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1321985699' post='2849123']
Well, I suppose publically voicing your feeling about a relationship you don't like in an unsubtle attempt to imply your ally should drop it is a great way to make sure your position is adequately communicated.

So I can't really call you inconsistent. The glee positively brimming under the surface might be a bit much, though. I try to direct my schadenfreude away from my friends' friends, but hey, what do I know? I'm pretty bad at being an ally, right?
[/quote]

Right.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1321984577' post='2849114']
I was trying to figure out why I didn't catch wind of this sooner, but then I realized I wasn't the only alliance to be [b][i]notified[/i][/b] of this treaty right here.
[/quote]

Indeed, seeing that RIA took the "you'll soon know, on the owf" route at some certain close friends is disturbing.

[/quote]

I'm sorry I don't blindly support people who are closely tied to me?

Edit: On second glance, if this is any way directed at what I think it is, I'm sorry to say that you're gravely mistaken.

I'm not sorry in either instance, actually.

Edited by Leet Guy

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1321978877' post='2849063']
Tears..

Also no one hates you, you aren't worth the hate.
[/quote]

[quote name='Rhizoctonia' timestamp='1321987583' post='2849146']
This is quite true...i think he just gets his jollies from hoping someone hates him
[/quote]

Really? :unsure:

Edited by supercoolyellow

[/quote]
I tried to figure out what you're talking about.
Leet explained what you were talking about.
I still have no idea what you're talking about.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1321988254' post='2849153']
I tried to figure out what you're talking about.
Leet explained what you were talking about.
I still have no idea what you're talking about.
[/quote]
If I'm wrong I apologize, and if I'm not then I don't.

I wonder if people can keep a straight face in their private conversations with their allies when they request/recommend/advise said allies to drop their treaties with RIA, when they were the ones bashing Xiphosis when Xiphosis requested GOONS to drop their treaty with MK. Hypocrisy is a world who never get old around here.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1321991026' post='2849172']
I wonder if people can keep a straight face in their private conversations with their allies when they request/recommend/advise said allies to drop their treaties with RIA, when they were the ones bashing Xiphosis when Xiphosis requested GOONS to drop their treaty with MK. Hypocrisy is a world who never get old around here.
[/quote]
request/recommend/advise /= require, there is the difference. IIRC Xiph said do this or this will happen. Now if RIA starts receiving mass cancelations then MAYBE you have a point but considering their track record I dont think this will happen. Then again im retired and havent really kept up much.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1321991026' post='2849172']
[/quote]

I don't think Xiph told GOONS to drop their MK treaty, could be wrong though.