ARES Milestone

Jtkode

[center][size="6"]ARES Announcement[/size]

[img]http://209.85.12.234/15134/44/emo/vivaares.gif[/img] [img]http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q446/Cepps322/AresFlag-1-1-1.jpg[/img] [img]http://209.85.12.234/15134/44/emo/vivaares.gif[/img][/center]

I am proud to say this month commemorates a exceptional time in ARES history. We have yet again surpassed 1,000,000 NS against all odds, against all opposition. Instead of giving a long speech, I'm designing this day for ARES to speak out, and anyone who wanted to say something has been given the opportunity to, without further ado, I give you our great membership of ARES:

Red (Deputy of ARES)-
[quote=redisforever]When I joined, I didn't think of an alliance as being really important. I thought that it was really only for protection, and I think that's what most people think. However, after spending a while doing nothing here, I started getting more, and more involved in the running of the alliance. This really changed from an alliance to me, to just a bunch of friends. I have been in a few alliances before, and none have felt so personal as this one, and I wouldn't trade that feeling for any amount of CN money. Maybe $50, but no one is offering me that. ;).[/quote]

Belkan (former Minister of War for ARES)-
[quoten]ARES true and just we only march for ye o'ARES![/quote]

Iamgil (Minister of War for ARES)-
[quote]This chariot of war doesn't need to be stopped for a mere one million NS! We have bigger, better things ahead!

Onward! [/quote]

Cao (former Supreme Commander and current Minister of External Affairs)-
[quote][img]http://209.85.12.234/15134/44/emo/vivaares.gif[/img] made this just for this [img]http://209.85.12.234/15134/44/emo/vivaares.gif[/img][/quote]

Partymaster (Vice Regent of ARES)-
[quote]Since joining, I have fully enjoyed being a part of ARES and talking with everyone I met, both past and present. The only time I have ever encountered a tight knit group like this was when I played with a group of strategists from around the world. Talking to you guys is like talking to any one of the eight of them; feeling completely comfortable and almost at home. May we continue to keep the sense of unity as we move on to bigger and better things.[/quote]

General Dolan (Minister of Internal Affairs)-
[quote=generaldolan]are ye yea me ar scottesh yer ARES![/quote]

And finally I'd like to say something for myself about my time in ARES:

[quote]I see ARES today in a different light than I did a year ago, I was the Minister of External Affairs and we were over 1.4 million NS. This time was a great time for us, we were strong and growing at a great rate, but I can not say that we were as united as we are today. Then I was trying to pull us together, and even though we were strong we were not one. Today I can say something different, we are stronger than ever because we are a united ARES, one that will withstand the test of time, and will be great once again.[/quote]

We live together and fight together, and will always be a United ARES, here is to more years as one! o/ ARES and a particular shout out to our allies whom have helped us throughout the years! o/ GOD o/ CSN o/ Polaris! and of course our new friends in NPL!

o/ ARES o/ Progress!

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1321893901' post='2848165']
I am proud to say this month commemorates a exceptional time in ARES history. We have yet again surpassed 1,000,000 NS against all odds, against all opposition.[/quote]

Who exactly opposed you, and what great odds did ARES prevail against to become the 97th ranked alliance by score? What vital and unique function does ARES perform, either to world politics, or to its own members, that could not be better performed by some other alliance? Tell us your story.

Are you aware that your alliance is an anagram of ARSE? :awesome:

Congratulations ARSE on overcoming all those odds and opposition. No doubt it is your awesome leadership that has gotten you to where you are today. You have had many accomplishments that stand out in my mind.

1) Attacking FOK and promptly surrendering, leaving your allies on the battlefield to get destroyed
2) Attacking an alliance that your protector has an MDoAP with
3) Average Intelligence
4) Needs moar Joe Stupid for any redeeming quality
5) Nothing much to say here

thanks for all the laughter.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1321896089' post='2848190']

1) Attacking FOK and promptly surrendering, leaving your allies on the battlefield to get destroyed
2) Attacking an alliance that your protector has an MDoAP with

[/quote]

That's awful, I'm surprised they still exist after those incidents.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1321929982' post='2848477']
Stop talking like you're going to do something about him talking like he's going to do something.
[/quote]

Stop telling people to stop talking about doing something about other people talking like they're gonna do....

oh forget it!!!

this is a horrible announcement. Let's just call the whole thing off.

NEXT!!!

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1321928042' post='2848442']
Stop talking like you're going to do something.
[/quote]
dont you have a war chest to be building.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1321930696' post='2848487']
Stop telling people to stop talking about doing something about other people talking like they're gonna do....

oh forget it!!!

this is a horrible announcement. Let's just call the whole thing off.

NEXT!!!
[/quote]
I will have to agree with this man