RUKUNU, the last true GOONS

r00tn00b

And for about a year before those 2.5 he was doing the same thing to ODN. I was the ODN SoD at the time... I must have helped dozens maybe hundreds of new odn applicants who got hit by him.

I mean... much as he drove me crazy at times I'm glad he didnt delete. I've seen rogues with dedication. But i've never seen one to match Fordlandia (as we called him in ODN). The guy doesnt give up... takes his licks and keeps fighting back. With no warchest either.

We used to call him a right of passage in ODN... before he shifted to GOONS. Gave our new members more hands on training then any guide or program could.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1321906968' post='2848274']
1700+ days and no wonders. The lackluster dedication to his/her nation is admirable.
[/quote]

No wonders because of his constant wars. I dont think he has ever been over 1,000 infra and he seldom has more then a hundred or two hundred infra. Look at his casulties and imagine how long it took to get that many considering the soldier numbers at his size. Its mind boggling. For longer then ive been in the game he has been kept at about the size he is now due to constant warfare.

Seriously.. no more dedicated fighter in all of CN. Even if it is a bit misguided ::grins::

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1322508123' post='2855004']
Congratulations GOONS!

Here's to 2 1/2 more years of destruction! You can never be allowed to prosper, for the good of the community. :v:
[/quote]
An artist must suffer for their art I see.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1322479063' post='2854756']
He has been bill locked a couple times an comes out of it with a 'tech deal' or a donation.
[/quote]

I don't think he can get bill-locked. He has a pop boost from his land bonus, which is gigantic because of his age. And if he gets horribly destroyed, he wrecks his improvements to reduce his bills and starts over from the bottom.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1322565846' post='2855775']
I don't think he can get bill-locked. He has a pop boost from his land bonus, which is gigantic because of his age. And if he gets horribly destroyed, he wrecks his improvements to reduce his bills and starts over from the bottom.
[/quote]

I bill locked him once, you go back to being bad at terms on the mercy board.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1322704706' post='2857440']
I remember both times I fought GOONS he was there also fighting and declaring on you guys. Its good to see him still around, hopefully he stays around.
[/quote]
He is a better rogue than you will ever be.