RUKUNU, the last true GOONS

r00tn00b

RUKUNU, A GOONS from times of old, known recently for his utter hatred of new GOONS and a constant antagonist attacking young GOONS before they can blossom has gone inactive and is in danger of deleting. The loss of this nation would mean then end of an era, the one true EoG that exists. I plea to you, send him a message, something nice and bring him back from the brink of extinction. We need him. You need him, he is the only thing keeping new GOONS from prospering.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=113617&Extended=0

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1321906968' post='2848274']
1700+ days and no wonders. The lackluster dedication to his/her nation is admirable.
[/quote]

Growing big is not the only way this world works.

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1321947084' post='2848854']
Your efforts paid off. RUKUNU collected. I think that it would be appropriate that FaKe GOONs to send him a full round of 3m as a welcome back gift.
[/quote]

I agree

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1321947084' post='2848854']
Your efforts paid off. RUKUNU collected. I think that it would be appropriate that FaKe GOONs to send him a full round of 3m as a welcome back gift.
[/quote]
Praise be. I was worried our new members would not be able to go through the rite of passage of fighting him. It's a miracle he's lasted this long really, he's been at it for over 2 years now.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1322009416' post='2849360']
Seems to be the more committed of the worlds rogues then, need more of that caliber unlike the few week "rent-a-rogues"
[/quote]
Well, we've got Vlad now. I think he'll be able to last a while.