You Want to Join The German Empire

Grealind

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple things from us. Firstly, it was the combined decision to reinstate my title as Emperor, in honorary status. I get to flip-flop between what I want to be called now. Oh joys.

The second, and much more important thing: Our global cyberland is embroiled in a massive conflict spanning a number of alliances. That being said, we are not a Prisoner of War camp. We are also not a safe haven camp. If you join us because you don't want to fight for your current alliance, aka being a coward, we don't want you, so don't even consider us on your stop. You'll earn much more brownie points with us if you fight, end your misery in slaughter, and then depart with your head held high. Not that our brownie points mean much to anyone these days, but that's how we're rolling these days.

Also, could anyone clarify if what Heinrich is doing is considered either bumping and/or abuse? I'm not sure. Cheers!

Here in The German Empire, you can once and for all be proud to call yourself a German citizen. The times are gone when there was nothing here but bickering and back stabbing, we are now in fact a very tight knit group that takes a nononsense approach to government and world politics. Yes its true, we have done away with the old ways that never worked. We are an entirely new government , that conduct themselves in a very professional manner.

Now you see Heinrich here is spouting off at the mouth about TGE because he could not hold a position within our ranks. He is the exact type of riff raff that has tarnished the German name so many times before, but not this time. We in fact could not risk our new found good name by someone who would be certain to make a fool of us. Hence the attitude he has towards us and the very attitude he has shown in this very thread should just about convince anyone why he is not a part of TGE anymore.

If you came here looking for a German themed alliance that will see to it that you have what it takes to be a fruitful and productive player of Cybernations then you came to the right thread. Join our path to excellence today! http://tgecn.com/index.php

[quote name='Heinrich Schuster' timestamp='1323303859' post='2867916']
I lol at that as I remember a time when TGE needed its true sons and daughters to stand under it, King Tower came around prying to me to find dirt on on TGE to tarnish its name even further, as for me being "riff raff" I find that laughable, I am responsible, along with Orff for the very foundation of the alliance you now sit in. I am responsible probably 85%+ of the NS you have today. So I say how dare you say I would make a fool of the very alliance I slaved in to create. If these feeble attempts to discredit me are all you have got...this lies then I say dont say anything to me at all, in fact unless you are able to speak truthfully about me, then dont speak at all on the matter.

As for my fun, it has been had. The German Empire is a good alliance, it is NOT a german alliance however, nothing about is except name. If you want a good alliance, then TGE is a good place to go, however if you want a good German Themed alliance, then I am afraid it is not. From now on I will remain silent as I have said enough in this thread for those who are interested if any at all. But if Anson, lets people whom are known to be outspoken, say untruthful things about a founder, and 1 who built the very foundations of the good alliance he leads today, then he should consider keeping treacherous lurks like that out of the FA eye if it ever to succeed.

On my final note, I do wish the Empire I helped found the very best of luck and hope that maybe one day you will regain the German identity that has been lost, until then I wish nothing further to do with it. Good luck Anson, despite this I consider you my friend, even though you may not consider me the same.
[/quote]

Heinrich, I feel you really need to make up your mind about me. Either I am a tyrannical dictator who does not let anyone speak their mind, a micro-manager who has everything exactly and only as I wish it to be, or I let my Ministers have too much freedoms, and I should squash their freedom to speak out against those who aim to harm our Empire. Please tell me which I am, since now I'm not sure :smug:

Onto the matter of you having nothing more to say and do with us. You tried that before, remember? You had a hissy fit with me when our Governmental insignia was changed from the Reichsadler to the Bundesadler. As I recall, you said a number of harmful things towards, me, and ended with (and I'm paraphrasing here) I will have nothing more to do with The German Empire. If you come to me as the Emperor, I will not have anything to do with you. if you come to me as just a ruler, then you are my friend. Does that ring any bells, Heinrich? Tell me, dear friend, what happened less than a week after that statement? You abandoned Nordreich (after not getting that Feldmarshal post that you [i]knew[/i] you'd get) and joined our Empire. When we would not simply hand over our Government seats, you left us in a huff, and now, here we are. There comes a point where you have to really question how you treat your so called Friends, Heinrich. Our Empire, The German Empire, is something I, along with our members, believe strongly in. Do you make it a habit of bashing the things your friends hold dear? If that's so, I'm not certain I wish you as a friend.

As for you bringing in, what was that percentage, ah there it is, 85% plus NS? When I ascended to Emperor, after you deleted due to inactivity (you couldn't be bothered with even logging in to keep your job), we had less than 500k strength. Many of that strength you brought in was completely dead weight, and they too, disappeared due to inactivity. I'll be generous and say that 60% of the NS that we currently have was brought into the Empire under your leadership. However, don't forget, dear friend Heinrich, that there were and have always been more than just yourself in the Empire. Are you going to discredit all of Orff's hard and dedicated work while he was Minister of State Affairs? After all, he was the point person for recruitment. Will you also discredit your predecessor, Wilhelm I's hard work in bringing on board a great deal of the initial member base? I didn't realize that you were the only person doing anything for our Empire before September 17, 2011 when your nation finally deleted due to 25 days inactivity.

As for us being or not being German. I'll leave that to our members to decide. Their opinions are what matter most.

Now, here is a ladder. Kindly get off that incredibly high horse of yours.

Well this looks like a fun little s***-show. I'm very pleased with what I've seen in TGECN so far, and I plan on making it a long stay if everyone doesn't mind. So long as I'm a member, there will be plenty of German culture and German history getting injected everywhere, so I don't think this Heinrich fellow (someone want to give me an update on his butthurt?) is worth listening to. Join TGECN! Take it from a founding member of the original TGE - this is certainly looking like the alliance we wanted when we started out so long ago.

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' timestamp='1323318947' post='2868266']
Well this looks like a fun little s***-show. I'm very pleased with what I've seen in TGECN so far, and I plan on making it a long stay if everyone doesn't mind. So long as I'm a member, [u][b]there will be plenty of German culture and German history getting injected everywhere[/b][/u], so I don't think this Heinrich fellow (someone want to give me an update on his butthurt?) is worth listening to. Join TGECN! Take it from a founding member of the original TGE - this is certainly looking like the alliance we wanted when we started out so long ago.
[/quote]

This is what I like to hear, somebody who will guard the German theme and enhance it. I wish you the best of luck Sigurd in your new alliance, and hopefully you can help make the alliance even better.

Recipe for a spectacular alliance:
1 Awesome Leader [color="#FF0000"][b]CHECK![/b][/color]
4 Amazing Ministers [color="#FF0000"][b]CHECK![/b][/color]
Sprinkle in some super staff [color="#FF0000"][b]CHECK![/b][/color]
and a bunch or two of great members. Feel free to go heavy handed with more. [color="#FF0000"][b]CHECK!

[/b][color="#000000"]Bake with Nuclear Radiation and watch as prosperity prevails[/color][b]
[/b][/color]

Edited by Anson

As Dieter would say .....

[quote][i][b]Good design is making something intelligible and memorable. Great design is making something memorable and meaningful. [/b][/i]
[i]Dieter Rams [/i][/quote]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107383&pid=2873355&st=0&#entry2873355

[center][img]http://images.tgecn.com/mop/Posters/The%20German%20Empire5.png[/img]
[size="4"][color="#FF0000"][i][b]There are many cultures, but only the German Empire is a guardian of Culture.

Become part of it - join us![/b][/i][/color][/size][/center]

Edited by Sigurd Odinnson