NADC Announcement Regarding NATO-TFD Situation

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1321815660' post='2847526']
Actually, it's spot on. You're all piles of !@#$.
[/quote]

Oh look, another quality post from a member of MK. Whatever would we do without your grace and witticism to light our way in these dark times. Oh blessed are we that inhabit Bob that we might bask in the mighty glow of the wordsmiths in MK.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1321820296' post='2847581']
Oh look, another quality post from a member of MK. Whatever would we do without your grace and witticism to light our way in these dark times. Oh blessed are we that inhabit Bob that we might bask in the mighty glow of the wordsmiths in MK.
[/quote]

Bow your head!

Have some respect for your elders. You don't see us coming onto your threads and taking a giant dump :P

Fact is we barely say anything to anyone around here because it's just not worth it to stand between monkeys throwing crap at one another. The only items we post are announcements out of respect for the CN community. At least there use to be respect around here when we were in charge. At least it was fun for a while, and I keep coming back because I believe it can be fun again!

[quote name='Gordon Gin XI' timestamp='1321831569' post='2847661']
Have some respect for your elders. You don't see us coming onto your threads and taking a giant dump :P

Fact is we barely say anything to anyone around here because it's just not worth it to stand between monkeys throwing crap at one another. The only items we post are announcements out of respect for the CN community. At least there use to be respect around here when we were in charge. At least it was fun for a while, and I keep coming back because I believe it can be fun again!
[/quote]

Ahahahahahahahahaha NADC was never in charge of anything.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1321840192' post='2847715']
Seriously. I don't think they've ever even won a real war.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it was them that listed the Karma War as a "Strategic Victory" on their otherworldly annals (wiki), because they accomplished their objective of fighting all the way until their allies got peace. I know a lot of us had a good laugh about that at the time.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1321820296' post='2847581']
[/quote]

You should have attacked them instead of yourselves.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1321872943' post='2848055']
[/quote]
Come on now. You and I both know NATO isn't capable of doing anything important without someone holding their hand and doing all the hard work for them

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1321872943' post='2848055']
[/quote]

Such a brilliant idea.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1321883778' post='2848091']
Come on now. You and I both know NATO isn't capable of doing anything important without someone holding their hand and doing all the hard work for them
[/quote]

That's not true flak attack. They are capable of getting all of their active members involved in war games and posting about it on the OWF all by themselves!

[IMG]http://www.frugalcouponliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/pulls-ups-boy-training.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1321885388' post='2848097']
ditto to you my friend.
[/quote]

Are you really calling out MK and telling them they can't do anything? I mean, as much as you might not like them, that just doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1321883778' post='2848091']
Come on now. You and I both know NATO isn't capable of doing anything important without someone holding their hand and doing all the hard work for them[/quote]

That comment got me thinking and when counting all the alliances that fit that remark i ran out of fingers and toes :P

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1321822908' post='2847597']
Bow your head!
[/quote]

I won't deny that this joke announcement lacked wit and was pointless, but your remarks are on par.

[color=#1C2837][size=2][quote]Ahahahahahahahahaha NADC was never in charge of anything.[/quote][/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]
[/size][/color]
[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]Actually, NADC was in charge of GUARD. Can't say the same for Athens, who for most of its existence, was one of the many alliances in C&G suckling under MK's teet. [/color][/size]

[quote name='FreddieMercury' timestamp='1321899152' post='2848216']
I won't deny that this joke announcement lacked wit and was pointless, but your remarks are on par.

[color=#1C2837][size=2][/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]
[/size][/color]
[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]Actually, NADC was in charge of GUARD. Can't say the same for Athens, who for most of its existence, was one of the many alliances in C&G suckling under MK's teet. [/color][/size]
[/quote]
Yes, you were so in charge of it that it fell apart on you as it was torn apart piece by piece because you couldn't get the members to fight for each other.

And I don't think you get CnG. Every alliance had an equal say, even while we were there. Need I remind you that it was Athens who was acting as the leading voice for Karma on the NPO front?

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1321942609' post='2848751']
Yes, you were so in charge of it that it fell apart on you as it was torn apart piece by piece because you couldn't get the members to fight for each other.

And I don't think you get CnG. Every alliance had an equal say, even while we were there. Need I remind you that it was Athens who was acting as the leading voice for Karma on the NPO front?
[/quote]
This is pretty funny. I mean, I realize Athens and MK have no love of the NADC, but it's a bit silly to dispute some basic historic facts like the the importance of GUARD.

And Athens presented terms to NPO, I don't remember any of their members being nesr as important to Karma as Archon or Liquid Mercury.

[quote name='Kochers' timestamp='1322018010' post='2849489']
This is pretty funny. I mean, I realize Athens and MK have no love of the NADC, but it's a bit silly to dispute some basic historic facts like the the importance of GUARD.[/quote]
Namely the fact that GUARD had no importance except to serve as an example of how not to form your bloc. If NADC didn't wave it around as their highest achievement, no one would even remember that GUARD ever existed.

To be fair, I suppose GUARD did help with the formation of SF when ASC and RIA realized it was going nowhere and decided to leave and form their own bloc.

[quote name='Kochers' timestamp='1322018010' post='2849489']
And Athens presented terms to NPO, I don't remember any of their members being nesr as important to Karma as Archon or Liquid Mercury.
[/quote]
Actually, after the first stages, Londo was probably more important than LM, since there was no longer as great a need for a high level military coordination effort and Londo played just as large a role, if not a larger one, as Archon in working to assemble surrender terms from all involved alliances and reaching a final settlement.

Edited by flak attack