NADC Announcement Regarding NATO-TFD Situation

[center][img]http://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/15/54/52/19/secret10.png[/img]

From the Desk of the Secretary General:

It is with shock and sadness that we watch our brothers in NATO and our former allies in TFD face off against one another in what we view as an unfortunate and misguided attempt to use force to impose their own version of justice.

The North Atlantic Defense Coalition has always held strongly to the ideals of democracy and order. Therefore, I would like to assure all those concerned with these events that we will only recognize a government of NATO that has been selected in free and fair elections, as mandated by the NATO charter. As an ally, although we do not foresee any intervention, the NADC will continue to provide any support to that government as they may request and require.

Furthermore, we serve notice that, if any external party should seek to exploit these unfortunate circumstances for their own ends, particularly through the use of military force, we will not stand idly by.

May there be a quick end to these hostilities, a lasting and just resolution to any underlying issues and a resurgence of brotherhood in the North Atlantic.

Sincerely,

Scotia the Brave
Secretary General
North Atlantic Defense Coalion

[img]http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr254/NADC_AMGC/Government%20Images/nadc_secgen_seal2d.jpg[/img][/center]

Edited by scotia the brave

[quote name='scotia the brave' timestamp='1321689689' post='2846845']
Furthermore, we serve notice that, if any external party should seek to exploit these unfortunate circumstances for their own ends, particularly through the use of military force, we will not stand idly by.
[/quote]

So you will trip and fall flat on your faces as befits such an incompetent alliance as NADC? I am sure we will all enjoy that. :awesome:

[quote name='Ninja Colt' timestamp='1321701490' post='2846886']
The three of you should merge into one collective pile of incompetent !@#$ for everyone's ease.
[/quote]
This. It would save every time remembering which terrible generic blue alliance is which

[quote name='Anu Drake' timestamp='1321720484' post='2846959']
Amazing. I don't know whether to laugh or laugh until I pass out. Love you, NADC.
[/quote]

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1321721317' post='2846964']
Now this thread was a bit too much.
[/quote]
These.

I have no idea what to think of this thread. The fact that I agree with the two of you at once is also shocking.

Having fought both NATO and TFD in the same war, I will probably swing by this thread some other time to see what it's really all about. Consensus so far from my precursory scan is that the thread isn't worth second-hand lint.

e: it is with glee that I notice that this thread promotes continuation of my opinions of NADC, NATO, and TFD. May all three of you meet with a violent and hilarious demise.

Edited by nippy

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1321760206' post='2847289']
I honestly cannot distinguish between any of your alliances.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/qZKfX.gif[/img]
[/quote]

It's a problem of location. A guy walks around his yard taking small dumps. You have west dump, east dump, and north dump. They are all crawling with flies within minutes. To the flies, they are different places, but to us, they are all !@#$! :awesome:

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1321772027' post='2847375']
It's a problem of location. A guy walks around his yard taking small dumps. You have west dump, east dump, and north dump. They are all crawling with flies within minutes. To the flies, they are different places, but to us, they are all !@#$! :awesome:
[/quote]

This is a really bad analogy, you should feel bad.