North Atlantic Foreign Divide

dev0win

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Perceus' timestamp='1321688299' post='2846832']
Theres a divide among the two alliances, some of us NATOans are supporting TFD and their sovereignty and as such are rebelling against the current corrupted establishment over in NATO government. We are fighting along our blood brothers to put NATO in its place. Likewise, some TFDers, who were the primary instigators and advocates of the merge have joined forces with the corrupt forces of NATO government and are fighting against their very own. as such, you find NATOans fighting NATOans, TFDers fighting TFDers, and NATOans fighting TFDers.
[/quote]
It's not my fault incompetence breeds rapidly among you and your allies. Primary instigators? We aren't the ones who decided to take this to the war room. At least back up your missiles, please.

Heh, guess a couple people didn't read the war screen before commenting. Have fun with your war games, and I'm with Pansy...if you add so much as one nuke to GRL, you best not stop until there's nothing left of your respective alliances. We're only two weeks from getting below the cap again, goddammit!

[quote]
It's not my fault incompetence breeds rapidly among you and your allies. Primary instigators? We aren't the ones who decided to take this to the war room. At least back up your missiles, please. [/quote]

Incompetence? Incompetence you call a little "down time" some low inactivity plague...something all alliances go through at point or another, heck NATO went through that not even a year ago, I was part of its re-energizing, which is why it disgusts me to see NATO take advantage of TFD in their time of need instead of helping them get back up. As for taking it to the war room, of course you would not take it to the war room, you would scare behind empty pretenses. but dont worry, all you'll be able to see will be smoke and crumbles of what was once your nation once I get to deal with you!

Edited by Perceus

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1321685073' post='2846789']
In before MK and VE step in :awesome:
[/quote]
I lol'd.

Took me a while and a couple of discussions before I realized this is legit. I personally fully support the legitimate governments of NATO and TFD, and rest assured that they will have this cleaned up in no time at all. ^_^

[quote name='eyriq' timestamp='1321689956' post='2846848']
I'm beginning to sense inauthentic rage. Pity.
[/quote]
It's because he's inauthentic. The GRL will speak for itself in a few days time.

As to Perceus, take advantage of TFD? Allowing such a lull to exist is not healthy, and they themselves have admitted as much. Do you in all honestly expect the rightfully elected members of the NATOan government to sit idly by? You sir are sorely, sorely, mistaken. You'd have better luck with the FEAR resistance than stopping what's been coming to TFD for a long time now.

Edited by OrangeBeard

Best of luck in these trying times.

[quote name='eyriq' timestamp='1321689956' post='2846848']
I'm beginning to sense inauthentic rage. Pity.
[/quote]
[OOC] Shouldn't all rage here be inauthentic? I don't really see what the problem is with role-playing in a political simulator [/OOC]

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1321705700' post='2846891']
I call shens on all this.

Edit: 2 alliances totalling ~210 nations. 9 wars. This was seriously neither clever nor well played out. Even Legion could have staged this better. Its time for a new WAE vote I think.
[/quote]

You only looked at TFD's page, NATO has another 20ish entries.

Even though I knew this was coming (and chose not to participate as I think it's stupid), I was momentarily surprised when I saw the title of the thread.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1321685990' post='2846800']
Ok I'm going to wait for some guy to come in here and say "lol funny joke we're really merging!"
[/quote]
It's a war game.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1321686428' post='2846807']
So, I'm genuinely curious. Is NATO at war with TFD now, or is NATO and TFD at war with themselves. Or is NATO just attacking itself and some TFD dudes are caught in it? This announcement is not very clear. Does this mean even you don't really know whats going on? Because it looks like you guys are just nuking your own AA from where I am sitting, and I'll be honest that seems kinda dumb.
[/quote]
Well, considering that I'm the first TFD member to post here, it looks like NATO's at war with itself. Also, nukes are banned.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1321687123' post='2846818']
Enjoy your wargames.

Are you going to ruin my GRL for your wargames? ... because I am sure that is a valid CB in this day and age.
[/quote]
Nukes are banned.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1321705700' post='2846891']
I call shens on all this.

Edit: 2 alliances totalling ~210 nations. 9 wars. This was seriously neither clever nor well played out. Even Legion could have staged this better. Its time for a new WAE vote I think.
[/quote]
People were given a choice of whether or not to participate. NATO was more enthusiastic about it than TFD was, thus explaining their greater number of wars. I personally was not interested as I only go to war when there's a formal declaration and an actual opposing party.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1321713614' post='2846915']
Thanks for clearing that up DK, Wargames without nukes totally strikes me as "Raid practice"

Hell NATO, if you wanted a test/break from the norm, I could have found you some people willing to smash your infra around for a couple of weeks.
[/quote]
Well, TFD doesn't raid, so we might need the practice. ;) I tend to think my 5 ZIs exclude me from having to do war games.

[ooc]Plus, I can't be on at update or at any regularly scheduled time, so I'd have to turtle anyway[/ooc]

Edited by Duncan King