North Atlantic Foreign Divide

dev0win

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/6/69/NATO_War_Flag.png[/img][/center]

Dear Planet Bob citizens I come to you today under the most grave of circumstances and as much bewildered as many of you as you watch the war screens fly.

A few weeks ago a rumor came out on the rumor mill that TFD was disbanding and merging into her blood brother alliance NATO. NATO contacted TFD officials about this, one in particular went back and began vicious rumors that NATO had indeed been attempting to poach TFD members during an activity slump. This of course is completely false and logs have been produced to back this claim fully, meanwhile the production of said evidence has cause further division in both alliances.

Without further hesitation, the nations of TFD and NATO are hereby engaged in a dual civil war and wish that all foreign parties let us sort this out or make a huge pool of blood. This is the saddest of moments to see brothers fighting brothers and I hope you all will stand by us as we fight to clear our names and seek a peaceful resolution.

Until then.. we fight.

edit for war flag.

Edited by dev0win

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah... I never saw this coming! I wish you both the best. It had to be a misunderstanding that now has been taken too far.. I hope peace is soon on the Horizon as brothers never should fight against each other but along side each other. :(

-LDOL

So, I'm genuinely curious. Is NATO at war with TFD now, or is NATO and TFD at war with themselves. Or is NATO just attacking itself and some TFD dudes are caught in it? This announcement is not very clear. Does this mean even you don't really know whats going on? Because it looks like you guys are just nuking your own AA from where I am sitting, and I'll be honest that seems kinda dumb.

Guys, when you get tired of scuffling come see me. I'll pass out the vodka and help you sort this out. NATO, you have my number.

And so I watch...

EDIT: To be clear, Ragnarok supports the free and legal election process according to NATO's charter. We will only recognize and deal with people who have acted according to those rules. As far as I am aware, Devo won the last round of elections.

Edited by Rampage3

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1321685066' post='2846788']
I honestly don't know what's going on here, Anu was hit too >.>

Hope all is sorted.
[/quote]
Please do not feel bad for one of the primary instigators of the conflict. Anu has been on the bandwagon since day 1.

Furthermore, any rumors that Anu Drake is now acting Secretary General are false and an utter outrage. Anu ran against myself in the last election in a close race and lost. Sir Humphrey made no attempt to steal TFD members and the TFD leader involved in these accusations should be punished. Platinum Viper and others agree with me on this issue and any opportunist that attempts to usurp power because of this ridiculous situation is out of his damn mind.

I have a vote of confidence from many of my own gov, from RoK, NADC and many foreign governments. This will end quickly one way or the other.

Blood Brothers for so long and then betrayed. Time to die TFD... Cain will kill Abel once again. NATO is the superior being and we will persevere.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1321685073' post='2846789']
In before MK and VE step in :awesome:
[/quote]

No one needs mom and dad breaking up the siblings. As much as they like to play hall monitor, please, oh great mature ones, leave us be.

Edited by OrangeBeard

[quote name='OrangeBlood' timestamp='1321684827' post='2846782']
All we wanted was to help you guys out, but no. Now, you'll see what kind of help you get after you slap the hand extended to you.

And for my fellow NATOans with divided loyalties....you'll get some "help" as well.
[/quote]

Listen here, you can go ahead and take your little "help" somewhere, I dont need no help from those that support a government that takes advantage of their blood brothers in their moment of need, long live TFD and their sovereignty, and long live NATO, the NATO that I joined due to its great principles!

Now, to war we head and you can be sure Sultan will regret selling his values for such low actions

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1321686428' post='2846807']
So, I'm genuinely curious. Is NATO at war with TFD now, or is NATO and TFD at war with themselves. Or is NATO just attacking itself and some TFD dudes are caught in it? This announcement is not very clear. Does this mean even you don't really know whats going on? Because it looks like you guys are just nuking your own AA from where I am sitting, and I'll be honest that seems kinda dumb.
[/quote]

Theres a divide among the two alliances, some of us NATOans are supporting TFD and their sovereignty and as such are rebelling against the current corrupted establishment over in NATO government. We are fighting along our blood brothers to put NATO in its place. Likewise, some TFDers, who were the primary instigators and advocates of the merge have joined forces with the corrupt forces of NATO government and are fighting against their very own. as such, you find NATOans fighting NATOans, TFDers fighting TFDers, and NATOans fighting TFDers.