• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Julia Rose Vicious' timestamp='1321692811' post='2846863']
This made me yawn

Bring it on
[/quote]

Silly JRV....war should not make one yawn :P. Let us rejoice on this happy day! After all, in these sadly lacking times, where else will our newbs get their target practice?

Dear Mr. Vodka man,

How are you? I am fine.

You attacked one of my tech sellers. I hope you don't mind it when I say I hope you burn. Nothing personal, you understand. I just don't like it when my tech sellers get hit. I'm going to continue sending the guy money. This usually means my AA will be at war with yours. So be it.

Best of luck except in your current set of wars,

Zzzptm of Himynamistan

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1321736457' post='2847058']
Dear Mr. Vodka man,

How are you? I am fine.

You attacked one of my tech sellers. I hope you don't mind it when I say I hope you burn. Nothing personal, you understand. I just don't like it when my tech sellers get hit. I'm going to continue sending the guy money. This usually means my AA will be at war with yours. So be it.

Best of luck except in your current set of wars,

Zzzptm of Himynamistan
[/quote]
Yeah, he took some tech ;_;

That just burns my biscuits.

I'm hotter under the collar than the engine on a '28 Hudson with a blown radiator.

I mean, that just chaps my hide like ridin' on a razorback.

I hope you guys in MHA put him in a gasoline-soaked suit and have him take a stroll through an iron foundry. That VODKA guy is about as useful as nipples on a boar hog.

Dear Vladitron,

I noticed that I am on your PZI list, that's nice. I also noticed that you were out of my range so I have decided to hope that you get into my range so that you can attempt to carry out your list. Come at me bro.

- KodaHack of Kodania

P.S. 15M to the whom ever delivers the first anarchy in my name.

[quote name='KodaHack' timestamp='1321740155' post='2847093']
Dear Vladitron,

I noticed that I am on your PZI list, that's nice. I also noticed that you were out of my range so I have decided to hope that you get into my range so that you can attempt to carry out your list. Come at me bro.

- KodaHack of Kodania

P.S. 15M to the whom ever delivers the first anarchy in my name.
[/quote]
Dear KodaHack,

How are you? I am fine.

I noticed that your award is only for people that can anarchy Mr. Vodka Man. I would like to anarchy him, but I think I can't sell off my infra fast enough to get there. I feel that your award is nice, but you should also have an award for the person that wants to blow Mr. Vodka Man up the most who also has three or more Z's in his name that also has no vowels AND a silent M.

Please let me know when you have that award ready, and I will be happy to claim it.

Thanks in advance,

Zzzptm of Himynamistan

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1321741452' post='2847112']
Dear KodaHack,

How are you? I am fine.

I noticed that your award is only for people that can anarchy Mr. Vodka Man. I would like to anarchy him, but I think I can't sell off my infra fast enough to get there. I feel that your award is nice, but you should also have an award for the person that wants to blow Mr. Vodka Man up the most who also has three or more Z's in his name that also has no vowels AND a silent M.

Please let me know when you have that award ready, and I will be happy to claim it.

Thanks in advance,

Zzzptm of Himynamistan
[/quote]

Dear Zzzptm,

I'm also fine. Thanks for asking

As much as i would like to that doesn't cause any damage to Mr. Vodka Man. Also if those were the requirements then it would go to you tonight. However those aid slots are better used in aiding the brave warriors who inflect damage in my name to Mr. Vodka. But if the requirements change then i will deliver reward.

Respectfully,

KodaHack of Kodania

To the fine gentlemen at VODKA,

Let it be known that Umbrella is currently in violation of Articles I and III of the 1st Imperative of VODKA. Cordially, and with all due respect, Umbrella would like to formally request you do something about it.

Thank you, sir(s?)

-NationRuler
Representative of the alliance-state of Umbrella

The mighty forces of Stewieland congratulate the forces of Vodka on a very well completed Blitz.

However we find that attacking the Mostly Harmless Alliance will not end well as finding members of the alliance who are not ghosts will be pretty difficult.

Many regards

Stewie
Stewieland