FEAR Resistance

TerryTheCollosus

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321648877' post='2846532']
The line is drawn, choose your side now. Victory or death. "The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall." -Che Guevara
[/quote]

The Founder here is right! Choose your side. The line has been drawn. The revolution is the people who cause it, not the leaders who create it.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1321648968' post='2846533']
Rise up, nations within the range of 250 NS, and help FEAR attack Terry! WE CAN NOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOU! JOIN THE FIGHT!
[/quote]

Canik, you treat as if I'm the Leader. I am the Public Speaker. Those with any ounce of greatness will attack the Bullying FEAR! Attack the cruel FEAR!

Rise up, nations. I have a call to arms.

Nations! Anyone out there! FEAR has bullied! FEAR has violated ceasefires! FEAR has been a cruel, unkind, undeserving swine! Change your alliance to FEAR Resistance! Or, just fight FEAR! We fight for the good of the PEOPLE! The good of the NATIONS! All of you, The fight is for you! FEAR has been unkind! The revolution is the PEOPLE WHO CAUSE it, not the Leaders who created it! The Leaders offer guidance, but in the end, the fate of this lies in the PEOPLE'S hands! Join the fight against FEAR! Resist FEAR! Resist it's evil! Do the righteous thing and attack FEAR!

Now, choose your side:

Unkind, Undeserving, Violator of Ceasefires: FEAR
Guiding, Revolutionary, and Resisting: The FEAR Resistance!

The line HAS BEEN DRAWN!

Edited by TerryTheCollosus

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1321649761' post='2846547']
Why do you think Canik is the leader? :/ seriously why
[/quote]

He's sarcastic, rude, indifferent, acts regal, treats others unfairly. All signs of a leader. And if he's not, well, someone needs to f*** him.

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321642321' post='2846417']Therefore, I call to arms nations against FEAR, to resist it's evil. You can do it by declaring war on members [b]or aiding nations in it[/b] to help the Resistance. [/quote]

It's a good thing that nobody's taking you seriously; I don't think FEAR would be able to accommodate the amount of aid that would be pouring into their nations if people did.

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321642321' post='2846417']I? I am the public speaker and organizer of the Resistance.[/quote]

You don't seem very confident. As (perhaps?) the public speaker and organizer of the Resistance, you need to display confidence!

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321649848' post='2846548']
He's sarcastic, rude, indifferent, acts regal, treats others unfairly. All signs of a leader. And if he's not, well, someone needs to f*** him.
[/quote]

Aww, I'm flattered. I actually am a founder and long-time leader of FEAR. So you're not far off. :D

Confience? I've got a butload of that stuff.

Rise up! Do not fear the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics! The Fellowship seeks to destroy, but not create. Bury, but not solve! This is serious!

Canik, you flatter me with your amount of posting. Recognition of the enemy. Not even ol' Abe Lincoln did that!

FEAR is a strong enemy! But with your support, we can DRIVE them back! Remain confident! FEAR is as bad as the NAZI's! We must destroy FEAR! We must RESIST FEAR! :smug::lol1::lol1::lol1:

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321651009' post='2846564']FEAR is a strong enemy! But with your support, we can DRIVE them back! Remain confident! FEAR is as bad as the NAZI's! We must destroy FEAR! We must RESIST FEAR! :smug::lol1::lol1::lol1: [/quote]

So, you would say that the only thing we have to fear is FEAR itself? [img]http://deinos.partytowne.ca/Smileys/default/parrot.gif[/img]

[quote name='Magister Agricolarum' timestamp='1321652336' post='2846575']
So, you would say that the only thing we have to fear is FEAR itself? [img]http://deinos.partytowne.ca/Smileys/default/parrot.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Not exactly. Just someone destroy FEAR! Don't Fear FEAR!

:lol1::smug:

[quote name='LordDarknessOfLight' timestamp='1321653228' post='2846582']
Oh no, where's the CN police when you need them! Someone call VE or MK! Wait...

For Admins sake, please close this nonsense.. <_<
[/quote]

What! This isn't nonsense! This is serious!

Now I laugh. :lol1::lol1::lol1:

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321655111' post='2846604']
To all VE members: It's obvious FEAR doesn't like you and they're scared of you. Join the right side. Join the Coalition.

Death to FEAR,
George Gordy
[/quote]

Gordy is correct. Join the FEAR Resistance.

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321655111' post='2846604']
To all VE members: It's obvious FEAR doesn't like you and they're scared of you. Join the right side. Join the Coalition.

Death to FEAR,
George Gordy
[/quote]
Can VE make its own Coalition and be allied to FEAR? I think thats fair enough to say.. I mean, they dont have to like us.. They can love us :wub:

[quote name='LordDarknessOfLight' timestamp='1321655407' post='2846615']
Can VE make its own Coalition and be allied to FEAR? I think thats fair enough to say.. I mean, they dont have to like us.. They can love us :wub:
[/quote]
You're a puppet of FEAR. They don't even like you, but you love LOVE them. kys smh

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321655537' post='2846618']
You're a puppet of FEAR. They don't even like you, but you love LOVE them. kys smh
[/quote]
Yup, your exactly right! They control us, I mean ShouAS is actually the leader controlling VE.. You dont need to know that :ph34r:

Edited by LordDarknessOfLight