FEAR Resistance

TerryTheCollosus

Everyone, I call now for arms. This is not for selfish reasons. This is for alliance treason.

For the longest time, the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics, or FEAR, has used bullying tactics, terrible propaganda, and violating several ceasefires and treaties.

Therefore, I call to arms nations against FEAR, to resist it's evil. You can do it by declaring war on members or aiding nations in it to help the Resistance.

FEAR has a terrible name, violates ceasefires. An example is George Gordy, who, after a war with FEAR, was going to give them what he supposedly owed, and FEAR striked, violating a ceasefire. He is the founder of this Resistance. I? I am the public speaker and organizer of the Resistance.

Please join the Resistance against FEAR. We must all do our part in Resistance against the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics. Declare War, Do Foreign Aid, just join the Resistance. It's easy to help: Declare War on FEAR or aid nations in it.

Therefore, We, the FEAR Resistance, A loosely-bound organization united in the cause of serving justice to FEAR, call on all nations to join us. Join us in our righteous cause!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do your part! Declare War, Harass, Spy, Boycott, Aid those in War, just do something to annoy/try and destroy FEAR!

Current Organization:

[b]George Gordy[/b] FOUNDER, OTHER
[b]TerryTheCollosus[/b] PUBLIC SPEAKER, ORGANIZOR, MESSAGE MANAGER

Edited by TerryTheCollosus

Here is some advice as majority of CN keep saying:

Join a stable alliance! Learn the game and how politics work. Learn the basic mechanics instead of jumping into war. First off, if you both dislike FEAR soo much, do as the MoF, Mudd dog said. Join an alliance that doesn't like FEAR. Build up through the ranks. Its really not that hard :wacko:

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321644237' post='2846442']
Send financial aid to the nation Georginia or Collosura, military aid, or just declare war on a nation in FEAR. We thank you for joining.
[/quote]
He's a member of FEAR..<.<

[quote name='LordDarknessOfLight' timestamp='1321644268' post='2846443']
Here is some advice as majority of CN keep saying:

Join a stable alliance! Learn the game and how politics work. Learn the basic mechanics instead of jumping into war. First off, if you both dislike FEAR soo much, do as the MoF, Mudd dog said. Join an alliance that doesn't like FEAR. Build up through the ranks. Its really not that hard :wacko:
[/quote]

The FEAR Resistance is less an alliance and more a loosely bound organization for serving justice to FEAR.

[quote name='Turetel' timestamp='1321644391' post='2846445']
Sign me up :awesome:
[/quote]

All right: All you need to do is: A) Send financial/military aid to the nations Georginia or Collosura. B) Declare War on a FEAR nation. C) Spy on FEAR D) Harrass FEAR E) Boycott FEAR

But first, change your alliance name.

Edited by TerryTheCollosus

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321642865' post='2846428']
Do your part! Declare War, Harass, Spy, Boycott, Aid those in War, just do something to annoy/try and destroy FEAR!

Current Organization:

[b]George Gordy[/b] FOUNDER, OTHER
[b]TerryTheCollosus[/b] PUBLIC SPEAKER, [u][b]ORGANIZOR[/b][/u], MESSAGE MANAGER
[/quote]

Lmao. Good luck. With such great organization you're bound to succeed!

[quote name='LordDarknessOfLight' timestamp='1321644397' post='2846446']
He's a member of FEAR..<.<
[/quote]

Currently one of FEAR's triumvirate as well actually :P

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321644782' post='2846451']
All right: All you need to do is: A) Send financial/military aid to the nations Georginia or Collosura. B) Declare War on a FEAR nation. C) Spy on FEAR D) Harrass FEAR E) Boycott FEAR
[/quote]

You know he is one of the people who founded the alliance right? >.>

[quote name='Turetel' timestamp='1321645471' post='2846463']
I'm in! Been building this cover for 5 years; just tell me what to do!
[/quote]

We need to know FEAR's reaction to this. Also, we need you to infiltrate FEAR and try and bring more members to our cause.

In this, failure is not an option.

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321645589' post='2846466']
We need to know FEAR's reaction to this. Also, we need you to infiltrate FEAR and try and bring more members to our cause.

In this, failure is not an option.
[/quote]

After a detailed recon of the alliance, I count 115 cases of laughter, 33 cases of lulz, and 2.1 cases of napping.

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321642321' post='2846417']
Everyone, I call now for arms. This is not for selfish reasons. This is for alliance treason.

For the longest time, the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics, or FEAR, has used bullying tactics, terrible propaganda, and violating several ceasefires and treaties.

Therefore, I call to arms nations against FEAR, to resist it's evil. You can do it by declaring war on members or aiding nations in it to help the Resistance.

FEAR has a terrible name, violates ceasefires. An example is George Gordy, who, after a war with FEAR, was going to give them what he supposedly owed, and FEAR striked, violating a ceasefire. He is the founder of this Resistance. I? I am the public speaker and organizer of the Resistance.

Please join the Resistance against FEAR. We must all do our part in Resistance against the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics. Declare War, Do Foreign Aid, just join the Resistance. It's easy to help: Declare War on FEAR or aid nations in it.

Therefore, We, the FEAR Resistance, A loosely-bound organization united in the cause of serving justice to FEAR, call on all nations to join us. Join us in our righteous cause!
[/quote]

You heard me!

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321644670' post='2846450']
Out! No FEAR! DOWN WITH FEAR!
[/quote]

FEAR is evil, unless your a spy.

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1321644818' post='2846453']
Lmao. Good luck. With such great organization you're bound to succeed!
[/quote]

If we don't, we're all screwed. Please join the Resistance! Boycott, Harass, Spy, Declare War, or Aid the Resistance!

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1321645025' post='2846457']
Currently one of FEAR's triumvirate as well actually :P

You know he is one of the people who founded the alliance right? >.>
[/quote]

You dastardly little piece of work. We offer the job of spy.

[quote name='Turetel' timestamp='1321645471' post='2846463']
I'm in! Been building this cover for 5 years; just tell me what to do!
[/quote]

See above post.

@dcrews20:

We are entirely serious about this.

[quote name='Turetel' timestamp='1321645700' post='2846468']
After a detailed recon of the alliance, I count 115 cases of laughter, 33 cases of lulz, and 2.1 cases of napping.
[/quote]

Impossible to do that fast. You're out, only a fraud could do that.

[quote name='Lewis Cowper' timestamp='1321645736' post='2846470']
FEAR is stupid! Down with the oppression!
[/quote]

True, True!

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1321645764' post='2846471']
Resistance is futile. Surrender your arms immediately and we may let you live.
[/quote]

Yeah, forget you. I feel honored the leader of FEAR must grace me with his presence. *gives off a flashy grin*. You think your untouchable. Well, we shall not give up. I am surprised at how fast this happened. Let us live? Your hilarious. :rolleyes::lol1::smug::ehm:B-)

Never let the evil that is FEAR bring you down! Boycott, Harass, Spy, Declare War, send Aid to the Resistance!

Members:
TerryTheCollosus, of Collosura
George Gordy, of Georginia
Lewis Cowper, of Nightfall Kingdom
Our Secret Helper

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1321645996' post='2846476']
Maybe next time get the support BEFORE you attack?
[/quote]
Haven't attacked yet.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1321646064' post='2846478']
Death to FEAR, and especially Muddog!
[/quote]
Mmm.. If Muddog is the leader of FEAR, we'll go with that!