Another Announcement

George Gordy

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321639094' post='2846381']
And your army is??? How many men??? I do care if my nation gets destroyed. However, I can send foreign aid of a bit of soldiers, that's the best I can do. That's going to be the small par I play in the FEAR Resistance.

Explanaion of the FEAR Resistance: My name for the war against FEAR.

I can also aid with a bit of money every day starting tommorrow.

Is your nation that ancient 999 day old Communist one with the religion Shinto? Oh, and a small tip: Use the nuclear bomb on the strongest nation in FEAR. I think it's a good idea.
[/quote]

That's my nation, and i have no need for an extra 50 soldiers -_-

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321639880' post='2846392']
Did it. Tommorrow I'll send 25 men, along with, say, a 1,000 bucks.
[/quote]

two things:

you can only use an aid slot once every 10 days, you can't send him aid until the 28th,

you just aided someone at war with FEAR, no matter how small the amount, on principle FEAR will likely attack you :)

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1321639934' post='2846394']
A ceasefire isn't valid until all participants agree to it.
[/quote]
Exactly how am I supposed to pay back tech when they raided me and took most of my tech. I said any provocations from each side and the war will resume therefore the war will resume.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1321640091' post='2846397']
two things:

you can only use an aid slot once every 10 days, you can't send him aid until the 28th,

you just aided someone at war with FEAR, no matter how small the amount, on principle FEAR will likely attack you :)
[/quote]

Oh, curses. I hope they don't.

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321639094' post='2846381']
And your army is??? How many men??? I do care if my nation gets destroyed. However, I can send foreign aid of a bit of soldiers, that's the best I can do. That's going to be the small par I play in the FEAR Resistance.

Explanaion of the FEAR Resistance: My name for the war against FEAR.

I can also aid with a bit of money every day starting tommorrow.

Is your nation that ancient 999 day old Communist one with the religion Shinto? Oh, and a small tip: Use the nuclear bomb on the strongest nation in FEAR. I think it's a good idea.
[/quote]
I hope you just realized your probably going to war now... :huh:
Aiding a nation in a state of war can be considered an "Act of War." Friendly Advice: if you want your nation to stay alive, I would highly suggest you stay out of this mess.

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321637305' post='2846366']
Ok, Ok, I knew I said I wouldn't appear agian, but I changed my mind.

Really, I have no care for FEAR, and if I didn't want to be destroyed I definitely would attack. FEAR sucks. The name FEAR is stupid itself. You think I'll fall for FEAR propaganda? I don't fall for any propaganda. Bullying tactics are straight-out wrong.
They attacked when you were going to pay back everything you own? That's a new low. That's wrong. I may go against certain people, but if it's wrong I will. I am sorry I said what I did. I didn't beg.
FEAR attacking a nation giving what they ([i]supposedly[/i]) owe? Wrong. Flat-out, completely wrong. I realize I was wrong, your cause is righteous. I do not think they do the right thing. FEAR SUCKS! FEAR STINKS! DOWN WITH FEAR!!!
[/quote]

NOU