Another Announcement

George Gordy

Well, since FEAR has refused to stop interfering in my business and is still attacking me, I hereby declare a renewal of all hostilities, and since all these other alliances are scared of FEAR for some reason. I don't need your help as a matter of fact I don't need anybody's help I'll fight these guys myself I did it before and I'll do it again. If I get ZI'd oh well I could care less.

Freedom or Death,
George Gordy

Edited by George Gordy

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321627381' post='2846275']
Well, since FEAR has refused to stop interfering in my business and is still attacking me, I hereby declare a renewal of all hostilities, and since all these other alliances are scared of FEAR for some reason. I don't need your help as a matter of fact I don't need anybody's help I'll fight these guys myself I did it before and I'll do it again. If I get ZI'd oh well I could care less.

Freedom or Death,
George Gordy
[/quote]

Okay dude, we get it. This really does not require so many threads.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1321628721' post='2846282']
After you get peace, let me know and I'll aid you. No reason you should leave the game because of this.
[/quote]

If he's going to leave the game, why aid him?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1321633889' post='2846343']
Joining an alliance and learning to play the game is really the best advice anyone could tell you right now.
[/quote]
Some lessons are best learned by experience. Things are boring right now so at least he is learning how to take a beating.

SCY, fix your sig. Unless you like showing the image location link instead of the actual image ;)

Edited by Jaiar

He says he'll leave. Cute. No point in giving aid to someone leaving! You'll be WASTING precious time and resources on someone going bye-bye when you could be bettering YOUR country! No point in giving him aid-he won't repay you! He is an AID THIEF - aguy who constantly tries to get aid by attracting 'sympathy'. That's what your all doing! Being "sympathetic". Not you though, Wu Tang Club and a few others. He doesn't need aid if he's leaving! DUH!!!!!

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321634852' post='2846350']
He says he'll leave. Cute. No point in giving aid to someone leaving! You'll be WASTING precious time and resources on someone going bye-bye when you could be bettering YOUR country! No point in giving him aid-he won't repay you! He is an AID THIEF - aguy who constantly tries to get aid by attracting 'sympathy'. That's what your all doing! Being "sympathetic". Not you though, Wu Tang Club and a few others. He doesn't need aid if he's leaving! DUH!!!!!
[/quote]
Yo, you're just mad nobody wants to join your crappy alliance.

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321635975' post='2846357']
Yo, you're just mad nobody wants to join your crappy alliance.
[/quote]

That was quite possibly the only thing that wasn't on my mind. You won't see me on this thread again, too many frauds and fakes. Not those who say he should just join an alliance.

@memoryproblems:
Too true, I ssue a call to arms: FIGHT THE POWER!!

@Wu Tang Clan:
Dude, you rock.

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321636267' post='2846359']
That was quite possibly the only thing that wasn't on my mind. You won't see me on this thread again, too many frauds and fakes. Not those who say he should just join an alliance.

@memoryproblems:
Too true, I ssue a call to arms: FIGHT THE POWER!!

@Wu Tang Clan:
Dude, you rock.
[/quote]
And stop filp-flopping, you keep begginig me to join your alliance and when I say no you're against me. Look don't fall for FEAR's propaganda and bullying tactics. Be on the right side of history. If you can stand up to FEAR like I am then yeah maybe I'll consider joining your alliance. I was going to pay back everything I owed them and they attacked me.

Edited by George Gordy

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321636921' post='2846363']
And stop filp-flopping, you keep begginig me to join your alliance and when I say no you're against me. Look don't fall for FEAR's propaganda and bullying tactics. Be on the right side of history. If you can stand up to FEAR like I am then yeah maybe I'll consider joining your alliance. I was going to pay back everything I owed them and they attacked me.
[/quote]

Ok, Ok, I knew I said I wouldn't appear agian, but I changed my mind.

Really, I have no care for FEAR, and if I didn't want to be destroyed I definitely would attack. FEAR sucks. The name FEAR is stupid itself. You think I'll fall for FEAR propaganda? I don't fall for any propaganda. Bullying tactics are straight-out wrong.
They attacked when you were going to pay back everything you own? That's a new low. That's wrong. I may go against certain people, but if it's wrong I will. I am sorry I said what I did. I didn't beg.
FEAR attacking a nation giving what they ([i]supposedly[/i]) owe? Wrong. Flat-out, completely wrong. I realize I was wrong, your cause is righteous. I do not think they do the right thing. FEAR SUCKS! FEAR STINKS! DOWN WITH FEAR!!!

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321637305' post='2846366']
Ok, Ok, I knew I said I wouldn't appear agian, but I changed my mind.

Really, I have no care for FEAR, and if I didn't want to be destroyed I definitely would attack. FEAR sucks. The name FEAR is stupid itself. You think I'll fall for FEAR propaganda? I don't fall for any propaganda. Bullying tactics are straight-out wrong.
They attacked when you were going to pay back everything you own? That's a new low. That's wrong. I may go against certain people, but if it's wrong I will. I am sorry I said what I did. I didn't beg.
FEAR attacking a nation giving what they ([i]supposedly[/i]) owe? Wrong. Flat-out, completely wrong. I realize I was wrong, your cause is righteous. I do not think they do the right thing. FEAR SUCKS! FEAR STINKS! DOWN WITH FEAR!!!
[/quote]
Don't fear destruction, you have nothing to be afraid of I'm fighting a 7000 man army and I could care less if my nation gets destroyed. Join the resistance FEAR thinks that they're untouchable, they can and will be touched.

Edited by George Gordy

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321638852' post='2846377']
Don't fear destruction, you have nothing to be afraid of I'm fighting a 7000 man army and I could care less if my nation gets destroyed. Join the resistance FEAR thinks that they're untouchable, they can be touched.
[/quote]

And your army is??? How many men??? I do care if my nation gets destroyed. However, I can send foreign aid of a bit of soldiers, that's the best I can do. That's going to be the small par I play in the FEAR Resistance.

Explanaion of the FEAR Resistance: My name for the war against FEAR.

I can also aid with a bit of money every day starting tommorrow.

Is your nation that ancient 999 day old Communist one with the religion Shinto? Oh, and a small tip: Use the nuclear bomb on the strongest nation in FEAR. I think it's a good idea.

Edited by TerryTheCollosus

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321639094' post='2846381']
And your army is??? How many men??? I do care if my nation gets destroyed. However, I can send foreign aid of a bit of soldiers, that's the best I can do. That's going to be the small par I play in the FEAR Resistance.

Explanaion of the FEAR Resistance: My name for the war against FEAR.

I can also aid with a bit of money every day starting tommorrow.

Is your nation that ancient 999 day old Communist one with the religion Shinto? Oh, and a small tip: Use the nuclear bomb on the strongest nation in FEAR. I think it's a good idea.
[/quote]
Just look up Georginia, thans I appreciate it

-George Gordy