Join the League of the Rising Powers!

Hello, I am your host, TerryTheCollosus.

I am the creator and founder of the League of the Rising Powers.
The league has virtually no rules, no website, and no forums. Much less hassle.
Members follow directions given to them by me, The Collosus.
The Collosus rarely issues orders.
Join the League of the Rising Powers. Join and become a Rising Power.
Just plain join.

Go to Edit My Nation, Alliance Affiliation, Specify Other, and type in

League of the Rising Powers.

The next person to join will get an unknown bonus. It could be a 1,000 bucks, .50 technology, or 70 soldiers.
So join. Join the League.
Me and the Black Ring are waiting. Next person to join also gets a (fictional) explanation of the Black Ring.

---Terry The Collosus
Supreme Collosus of the League of the Rising Powers
Holder of the Black Ring
Ruler of Collosura
Founder of the League of the Rising Powers
Founder of the International Brothership of Nations
Former Ruler of the International Brothership of Nations

[quote name='Phil Collins1' timestamp='1321635145' post='2846353']
Is the alliance know as Colossus under your esteemed leadership aswell, Terry?
[/quote]

No. I simply like the word Collosus alot, as well as Behemoth.

If you look at my signature, you will see I also founded the International Brothership of Nations, which was to give me a taste. The League of the Rising Powers is just to get more experience. Would you like to join?

[quote name='Phil Collins1' timestamp='1321635145' post='2846353']
Is the alliance know as Colossus under your esteemed leadership aswell, Terry?
[/quote]

No. I simply like the word Collosus alot, as well as Behemoth.

If you look at my signature, you will see I also founded the International Brothership of Nations, which was to give me a taste. The League of the Rising Powers is just to get more experience. Would you like to join?

Sorry I double posted, that was an accident.

Edited by TerryTheCollosus

[quote name='Phil Collins1' timestamp='1321636232' post='2846358']
I would love to, alas my current alliance are holding me prisoner and i'm unable to escape.
[/quote]

That's sad. Well the League will not do that.

Basically, you can govern it how you wish, tech raids are minorly supported with aid of 10 soldiers, and if I issue an order as the ruler you follow it. Don't worry though, I don't issue orders often. Also, I what is your nation in Cyber Nations and Ruler Name so I can pm you the fictional explanation of the Black Ring.

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321636436' post='2846360']

Basically, you can govern it how you wish, tech raids are minorly supported with aid of 10 soldiers, and if I issue an order as the ruler you follow it. Don't worry though, I don't issue orders often. Also, I what is your nation in Cyber Nations and Ruler Name so I can pm you the fictional explanation of the Black Ring.
[/quote]

Found it, Writing fictional explanation now, you'll get it in a few minutes

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321636436' post='2846360']

[/quote]

10 soldiers eh? Well the Sussudian Military has a standing army of 20,000 men so unless these 10 are ninjas, I'm not too sure they would help much.

[quote name='Phil Collins1' timestamp='1321637728' post='2846370']
10 soldiers eh? Well the Sussudian Military has a standing army of 20,000 men so unless these 10 are ninjas, I'm not too sure they would help much.
[/quote]

*mouths falls to the ground from shock* Well, then again.. You seem to be perfectly capable.

Edited by TerryTheCollosus

Hey Terry. These guys are messing about with you. They are not going to join and are playing you to get a reaction. While I'm not going to join I can offer you help to learn the game more and to show you a better way to make an alliance. PM me if you are interested. I'm always here to help.

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321641401' post='2846407']
So join! Join! Join the League of the Rising Powers!
[/quote]

I realize there was a conversation going on, but please do not excessively bump your thread. This goes for [i]all[/i] League of Rising Powers members.

He has a point. I have a military of 15,000 soldier standing army. The 10 won't help. For a nation like me that makes millions each day, $1000 won't really help me that much. It is a kind gesture, but it only shows your inexperience. A half a level of technology? I have 700 technology, and why would I waste a perfectly good aid slot for half a level of tech. I am not trying to be mean, but your alliance is meant for new nations that have inexperienced rulers that have managed to stay unaligned. why would they take you up on your offer, if they can get millions from other alliances? Join an alliance first, get experience, and then start your own alliance. I won't join either, but I can help you. Please contact me. I am Joel James of West India.

If you want experience, join The Apparatus. If you do join, tell them that I recruited you.

Edited by Joel James