Surrender

George Gordy

Unfortunately for now, due to a lack of organization on my part and betrayals from various nations; the objectives I set out to do failed horridly. My nation is in ruins, my society in disarray, and my armies almost obliterated. Even in all this I don't hold any bitterness, bitterness is bad. The only things I hold on to are faith and dear life.

In the struggle against FEAR we were attacked first, we declared war and defended ourselves. While Mr. Luke had a large, well-organized, and well-funded military and financial machine. All we had was determination, resolve, perseverance, and the balls to defend ourselves against a larger nation. If I could borrow a quote from the 1983 film Scarface where the main character Tony Montana said "All I have in this world, are my balls and word, and I don't break 'em for no one." All we had was our balls and our word, but in the end that wasn't enough.

So I hereby offer FEAR, particularly Mr. Cool hand luke of Dirkastan a Cessation of all Hostilities. Any further provocations from either side and the war will resume.

Thank you,
George Gordy-Georginia

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1321547059' post='2845926']
A warning to any alliance who wants accepts him, he refuses to listen to raiding guidelines, learn how to tech deal properly and is an aid scammer
[/quote]
A warning to anyone who wants to join FEAR they don't explain or go in depth about anything they assume you already know how to play the game. And when you get fed up with their BS and leave they send a nation with a bigger army and better funding to attack you.

Edited by George Gordy

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321566943' post='2846037']
A warning to anyone who wants to join FEAR they don't explain or go in depth about anything they assume you already know how to play the game. And when you get fed up with their BS and leave they send a nation with a bigger army and better funding to attack you.
[/quote]

Stop while your ahead.........:blink:

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1321567506' post='2846040']
FEAR is considered by most to be a sub-par alliance and making these threads is actually making them look better, which should be the exact opposite of your super serious set of goals. Stop posting and find a real alliance.
[/quote]

-shrug- Everyone considers any alliance not their own or close allies to be subpar

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321566943' post='2846037']
[/quote]

I can only assume that clicking on Lord Boris' Boot Camp guides was much too difficult for you.

[quote name='James Taggart' timestamp='1321583819' post='2846125']
I can only assume that clicking on Lord Boris' Boot Camp guides was much too difficult for you.
[/quote]
Yea and telling me to bump up to 999.99 infrastructure in a day when I couldn't afford it, is good advice, and Telling you what happened and you keep saying to go to boot camp, which didn't have anything I was looking for is good advice.

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321584078' post='2846126']
Yea and telling me to bump up to 999.99 infrastructure in a day when I couldn't afford it, is good advice, and Telling you what happened and you keep saying to go to boot camp, which didn't have anything I was looking for is good advice.
[/quote]

Well, haven't been in FEAR, I cannot comment on the quality of their boot camp. But I think it may do them some good to take your criticism and try to improve.

George Gordy: from the post up there, a member of RoK (Ragnarok) seems to be interested to take you in. I suggest you give them a try. If that does not work out, you can always come here and make another Declaration of War against Ragnarok and tell us how they suck.

Well, all the cruel joke aside, if you want them to stop attack you, join Ragnarok will do that. I doubt FEAR will want to fight Ragnarok over this. They will likely back down at once.

Perhaps Wu Tang Clan, will give you guidance on how to join Ragnarok if you ask.

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1321567506' post='2846040']
FEAR is considered by most to be a sub-par alliance and making these threads is actually making them look better, which should be the exact opposite of your super serious set of goals. Stop posting and find a real alliance.
[/quote]

Same is said for Tetris.

[quote name='GayDragon' timestamp='1321594596' post='2846198']
I am pretty sure we will carry out any punishing sentences FEAR puts down for George Gordy. Standing in our way will be considered an aggressive act of war against FEAR.
[/quote]

FEAR has spoken clearly.
To the alliance who is thinking about taking him in, the ball is in your court.

I am pretty sure we will carry out any punishing sentences FEAR puts down for George Gordy. Standing in our way will be considered an aggressive act of war against FEAR.
[/quote]
im standing in your way.. im waiting :smug:

[/quote]

Hey NSL, i'm not sure it was the wisest thing that you have ever sad, Boris/Clash/whoever is in charge of FA gonna slap you :D People who doesn't like FEAR will make fun of this statement because come on you won't declare war about a stupid rogue and last time when you threatened UPN or when Europa tried to smack SOS didn't end well for you. Make tough statements only when you are ready to back up words with pixels :)

[/quote]
Go ahead and do it, you can destroy my nation do watever you want cuz imma keep coming back harder. Nobody is on your side. Like a raging bull we will knock you down, like a strong wind we will blow you away.

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321637564' post='2846368']
Go ahead and do it, you can destroy my nation do watever you want cuz imma keep coming back harder. Nobody is on your side. Like a raging bull we will knock you down, like a strong wind we will blow you away.
[/quote]

Dawwwwwww, omg omg omg sooooooo cute :wub:

I, George Gordy of Georginia, on behalf of the FEAR resistance offer surrender to FEAR, and I apologize for talking trash about them and launching a war of defense. Here are the terms of surrender:

1.You will Tell Cool hand luke to accept the original peace offer and apologize for violating it.
2.You will stay out of my business
3.Since you attacked me first pay me reparation aid.
4.I will finish all tech deals as promised in 10 days
5.I will decomission all tanks and aircraft
6.You will apologize for the original misunderstanding.

Just accept it, so we can move on.

Edited by George Gordy