password

legion-x

i cant remember my password and i want to switch to firefox(its currently stored on chrome) and i cant remember what it is. i would use the forget password but it turns out that the email address in game is the one i used when i created this nation almost 6 yrs ago and i have a new one now. so what should i do?

• 2 months later...

I can't remember my password to get into my nation I tried to do a re send those passwords But it says that rmail you use does not match I don't know how to get in I really need help I don't want to lose my nation. because if itd deleted this will be the second time and I don't wanna have to start all over. I started another nation just to get on the forum because they've never been on here before . but when I can delete it I plan on doing so. someone please help I have sent me a message to someone on the forum. I have posted my own thread And I have now replied I'm here I'm sorry if this is a little bit much but I really need to get back in. I am already in active for 4 days and I have to deals that I need to do. so please help I don't know where else to go