The Lion and the Lady

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1321570272' post='2846051']
And really, i have far better things to do than research why some small alliance jumped on a cross for no real reason.
[/quote]
Just as well, because we have far better things to do than correct your blundering mess of inaccuracies. Your tenderfoot trolling tactics seem to have got you in to a bit of pickle, so I suggest you leave it at that.

[quote name='Smithy' timestamp='1321572274' post='2846074']
Just as well, because we have far better things to do than correct your blundering mess of inaccuracies.
Your tenderfoot trolling tactics seem to have got you in to a bit of pickle, so I suggest you leave it at that.
[/quote]
Wait, hasn't the last few exchanges devolved from a simple assessment to you correcting me? I had and have no overarching agenda here, just indulging my curiosity into something i find vaguely interesting.
Pickle?
I'll admit that i was somewhat blithe in the way i described your current position, but it's a far cry to say it was a 'blundering mess of inaccuracies'. Well, unless you consider one incorrect recollection to constitute a mess in plural.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1321585460' post='2846133']
Congrats to two alliances who both realize that their place in this world is to forever take the position that spitting into the wind is their destiny. Forever underdogs and nothing more. In a weird way, I'm envious.
[/quote]

But you misunderstand. With our noses as high in the air as we normally hold them, and the wind blowing as hard as it often does out of the mouths of blowhards, our spit most often lands in the faces of those standing behind us.

:D