The Lion and the Lady

[center][IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/Flags/ocuk_flag.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/Flags/flagAS6.png[/IMG]
[/center]
Overclockers UK and Cult of Justitia are each organizations with rich histories and proud legacies. Founded in 2007, OcUK has stood on the heights of BLEU's heyday, sunk in the wars of retribution, and been tempered and steeled by their experiences in every era. Justitia's cult is a phenomenon of the post-Karma age, an organization comprised of veterans from all walks of life, dedicated to the preservation and spread of Justitian ideals, keenly aware of its Vox Populi heritage.

It was in mutual struggle that I first encountered OcUK in a meaningful way, I in Vox, OcUK continuing their fight from the noCB War. In the years since, we have spoken many times of the past, the present, and things which have not yet come to pass. CoJ knows the tenacity and loyalty of OcUK, and OcUK knows the vision and dedication of our esoteric order, and so it is that we both have entered into accord on matters of defense. For purposes of your factbooks, wikis, and webs, you may consider CoJ and OcUK to have entered into an ODOAP.

[center][font="Palatino Linotype"][b][size="4"]Enacted[/size][/b][/font]
[code]Schattenmann Mr_White
Presbyter, CoJ Lord Protector, OcUK
Kahn
Apostolos, CoJ
Don Chele
Dadouchos, CoJ [/code][/center]

Edited by Schattenmann

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1321421303' post='2845400']
Congrats on this treaty, although I didn't even know OcUK was still around.
[/quote]
Judging by the fact that they have 11 members and haven't been heard of since the pocahontas treaty, i'd say they aren't around.

WonderDum Alliances Activate!

CoJ: Form of, an enormous !@#$%nozzle!
ocUK: Shape of, a shambling mountain of poo!

Oh noes!!! They Can't touch!!!

Need Space Monkey Gleek to help!

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JdtcQM0yPdQ/SMEtLlXvfxI/AAAAAAAAAIQ/qW4pb_RDlvs/s320/Tootie.jpg[/img]

Tootie! That'll Never work!!!

This is awesome stuff.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1321427176' post='2845444']
Judging by the fact that they have 11 members and haven't been heard of since the pocahontas treaty, i'd say they aren't around.
[/quote]
A spunky statement given GOONS's loss of 66 members and flat NS since 10/2010.

An alliance need not be involved in the OWF circus or constant treaty signing to matter or prove its existence. OcUK's core have seen and done more than most nations and as an organization they have a tenacity unmatched by any I know; it's an honour and privilege to formalize our relationship.