RE Announcement

Mikeyrox

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1321370867' post='2845065']
I'm already talking to your MoD, there is no need to bring this to the OWF.
[/quote]

[right][img]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png[/img]
I kid, I kid :wub:
[/right]

Have fun guys :D
Take those runners [i]dowwwwn.[/i]

Just grabbed the stats, this is after buildup/blitz

(Format Nation | Total NS | Avg NS | Nukes )

RE: 56 | 700,000 | 12,779 | 347
Anon/TFK/ML: 77 | 721,526 | 9370 | 352

Edited by ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1321373386' post='2845086']
:o

Makes sense..
[/quote]

It didn't even send a message telling me the trade was canceled. I was wondering why PlatypusGuy was missing uranium and then I noticed I was missing his resources too :P

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1321377010' post='2845103']
it gets cancelled when you Declare, however you can re-send the trade and he can re-accept, the trade won't be cancelled again after every GA or anything
[/quote]

I didn't know that...

[quote name='Chaos Reigns' timestamp='1321369873' post='2845062']
Hidden Leader has been a member of AP Coalition since the beginning. Declare peace with him.
[/quote]

...or what? lol. You guys have like one nation in range of his attackers.

And PS-RE already danced this round. We've got other plans now.

it gets cancelled when you Declare, however you can re-send the trade and he can re-accept, the trade won't be cancelled again after every GA or anything
[/quote]

Yep, I've already resent the trade and he accepted.

[/quote]

I think someone spends too much time on CN. Go look out a window or something and stop analyzing all of the nuances of this game.

[quote name='Lan Mandragoran' timestamp='1321381264' post='2845129']
I think someone spends too much time on CN. Go look out a window or something and stop analyzing all of the nuances of this game.
[/quote]

2 Things:

1. Collective knowledge, it's one of the main functions of an alliance so that each individual player doesn't have to analyze all the nuances of the game, if your alliance doesn't perform this function, i suggest you find another :)

2. My nation is a few hours old, my last one deleted of inactivity a few weeks ago, i've had virtually 0 involvement with anything recently.

Better luck next time, hey sport?

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1321383494' post='2845139']
2 Things:

1. Collective knowledge, it's one of the main functions of an alliance so that each individual player doesn't have to analyze all the nuances of the game, if your alliance doesn't perform this function, i suggest you find another :)

2. My nation is a few hours old, my last one deleted of inactivity a few weeks ago, i've had virtually 0 involvement with anything recently.

Better luck next time, hey sport?
[/quote]

I <3 laz. Also, happy fightin' RE.

[quote name='Lan Mandragoran' timestamp='1321381264' post='2845129']
[/quote]

Stop fail-trolling and go look out a window :gag:

[size="1"]guys I think he mad cuz other people know more stuff than him. [/size]

[quote name='Lord Klusman' timestamp='1321411541' post='2845331']
It has been way to long RE :smug: I am glad to see you still put the Kiwi's in your cross hairs!

Too bad I was sleeping when this went down, I didn't even check my nation before work.
[/quote]

Much too long, we just need to lump in THP, WAPA and tw now :D

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1321411861' post='2845334']
Much too long, we just need to lump in THP, WAPA and tw now :D
[/quote]

brb paging them.

nvm, they have me blocked.

Fun, fun, fun fun, lookin' forward to the update!

Oh and some guy declared on me with almost 0 chance of winning... Do they not check your soilder count/NS?

I have almost double his NS...

Edited by Neobdragon

[quote name='Neobdragon' timestamp='1321413488' post='2845347']

Oh and some guy declared on me with almost 0 chance of winning... Do they not check your soilder count/NS?
[/quote]

In your case the guy is $%&@ed unless TE develops an aid system, in a lot of cases it is about spreading nukes around (look at OP/SYN vs TPC), then some people just don't know any better.

[/quote]

Nothing to complain about :P I guess he's just willing to take a hard fight.

Talking about me in here? :ehm:

Heh heh. You know, I was intending to down-declare on Neobdragon and overwhelm him with mighty power, and I called up my good friend Stats to ask if he'd help me out. But Stats said "Screw you, Richard!" So I looked at Stats, and said "Screw you!" right back. :P

Edited by Richard VII

[/quote]
Most every war I have fought against tpc in our current fight have been against nations with double my ns. Coordination is crucial and like adude said, its about spreading nukes. 1 nuke kills all your troops.

[/quote]

Pre-deployment, quads, coordinating and if nothing else underdog attacks can all work on a larger opponent