• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1321422037' post='2845406']
Suck it, Doom House.

Congrats, NPO.
[/quote]

I would prefer if you did not make vulgar sexual advances to the collective of DH. Especially in a thread about one of our allies announcing such a wonderful milestone.

Edited by mrwuss

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1321453148' post='2845500']
I see Schatt got the ball rolling.
[/quote]
When you think Schattenmann, think dependable. ;) Of course, if NPO wants to start buddying up and treatying the people that demanded their destruction, that's your dumb decision to make.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1321453669' post='2845503']
When you think Schattenmann, think dependable. ;) Of course, if NPO wants to start buddying up and treatying the people that demanded their destruction, that's your dumb decision to make.
[/quote]

As the island you live in the middle of slowly starts to lose it's land, you find yourself no longer being able to avoid drowning.

At start of the DH war, we were indeed at 16m NS, still under our 20m + stand before that. 12 million NS loss to 4.13 million at the close of DH - .03 off our calculations of final loss. Math is a beautiful thing :)

Thank you to my comrades, my allies and my enemies plus my enemies who are no longer enemies. First its been great this last half year hasn't it? Second for being straight with us, good and bad. Lastly for being very clear where the lines are. While we no longer hold 400 or 500 members, never doubt our resolve as we have learned to never doubt the boogeyman :)

o/ Pacifica is still here
o/ Pacifica Prevails