Imperial Annoucement from the New Pacific Order

[quote]The New Pacific Order has once again passed the 10 Million NS milestone, an achievement that provides an example of the collective tenacity and determination of our people.[/quote]
Hehe, understatement of the year. Congrats guys! You have earned it. Your growth coordination has always been very good. I suppose that comes with the loyal members you have within your ranks.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Anson' timestamp='1321326244' post='2844864']
Congratulations from The German Empire! That is an incredible feat for any alliance, and you pulling it off just shows how great ya'll are at coordination, and of course your tenacity to prove the naysayers wrong. Personally I don't see a CN without Pacifica Prevailing.
[/quote]
Haven't you been living in one for the entirety of your CN career?

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1321332471' post='2844919']
This disapoints me... should have been stomped while you were down and never let to rebuild; Pacifica is a discrace to the game and those who approve and congratulate them ahould be stomped aswell.
[/quote]
This cracked me up so much.

Congrats on the persistence, NPO.

Nice work NPO...

I was wondering though what NS was the NPO left with after Doomhouse's "EVERYTHING. MUST. DIE." war? I'd be interested to know what exactly you had to bouce back from. I know you were forced to send a lot of nations out of peace mode but I can't remember what the scope of the NS damage was at the end of the day.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1321337227' post='2844958']
Nice work NPO...

I was wondering though what NS was the NPO left with after Doomhouse's "EVERYTHING. MUST. DIE." war? I'd be interested to know what exactly you had to bouce back from. I know you were forced to send a lot of nations out of peace mode but I can't remember what the scope of the NS damage was at the end of the day.
[/quote]

Slightly below 5 million tNS iirc.

Congratulations Pacifica. I look forward to having you guys grow even more so that you become an influence to the point where rolling you again isn't a joke, its a necessity.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

To everyone offering their congrats, we truly appreciate it.

[quote name='fudgey rodney' timestamp='1321332471' post='2844919']
This disapoints me... should have been stomped while you were down and never let to rebuild; Pacifica is a discrace to the game and those who approve and congratulate them ahould be stomped aswell.
[/quote]

/me shakes his Magic 8-Ball of Memes

[s]lines being drawn[/s]
[s]I'm an inactive IO and knew about this months ago[/s]
Come at me bro.