3BR Maximun Happiest, Maximun Citizens count, and Maximun money intake!

JohnHancock

Resource list:

- Aluminum- [b]Khalifa Al Adil[/b]

- Cattle - [b]Khalifa Al Adil[/b]

- Coal - [b]Paul the Sinister[/b]

- Gems - [b]Paul the Sinister[/b]

- Gold - [b]John Hancock[/b]

- Lumber -[b]Terrence Krillins[/b]

- Pigs - [b]XenonX95[/b]

- Silver - [b]John Hancock[/b]

- Spices -[b]Terrence Krillins[/b]

- Sugar - [b]XenonX95[/b]

- Water [b]Rickatopia[/b]

- Wheat [b]Rickatopia[/b]

Economic effect:

Income: +$6.5

Citizens: +20.89%

Happiness: +17

Infra cost: -16.08%

Tech cost: -5%

Land cost: -10%

Land bonus: +24.2%

Environment: +1

Bill effect:

Infra UpK: -8%

Soldier UpK: -$0.5

Military effect:

Soldier eff.: +49.04%

Aircraft Cost: -8%

This Trade circle is for nations who want to earn a lot of money fast. If your saving up money to buy an wounder, or to pass an infra jump this is a trade circle for you.

All you need to do is change over to what is needed to complete the TC, you need to be Red, and contact me when your ready. Please let me know if there is some sort of problem or your about to leave the TC.
Once every one has agreed to what needed for this TC then we will drop our current trades, change our team colors and trade with people on the list.

To sign up just leave this bit of information.

nation name: John HanCock
link: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=468551"]The Link![/url]
resource you want from the list: Gold/Silver

P.S Make sure no one else has the same resource as yours or the ones you want. In other words make sure to read all of the resources that other people are choosing.

Good Day and thank you for your time.

Edited by JohnHancock

[quote name='Terrence Krillins' timestamp='1321173265' post='2844058']
I will join with lumber and spices, I would prefer to be green sphere but that doesn't matter to muck. let me know when the circle is ready so I can switch to everything I need.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=474413
[/quote]
Ok I will you in touch!

OMG OMG OMG You guys are sent from heaven or something? Ive been looking for a 3BR since i joined CN!!!!

Im in... how ever I cant change my team color till Dec 1st, maybe if youn all change to aqua it wont hurt? Or we can wait till 12/1?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=479277

Edited by XenonX95

[quote name='XenonX95' timestamp='1322495500' post='2854860']
OMG OMG OMG You guys are sent from heaven or something? Ive been looking for a 3BR since i joined CN!!!!

Im in... how ever I cant change my team color till Dec 1st, maybe if youn all change to aqua it wont hurt? Or we can wait till 12/1?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=479277
[/quote]
it can wait till Dec 1st. Change it over to Red, drop all of your trades and send out your trade request to all under the list of trades. This applies to every one.

AND WELCOME!!! Thanks for joining up. Once Dec 1st comes and every one here completes their trades then I will declare this TC complete!!!!
^_^^_^

EDIT! - [b]XenonX95[/b] Make sure your change your Resources to Pigs and sugar. That will be all, and welcome.

Edited by JohnHancock

Hey We need one more to complete our Circle. XenonX95 cancel right after the completion of the TC. He had pigs and Sugar.

We need one more nation to fill in his spot. Please contact all of these members:

Khalifa Al Adil
Paul the Sinister
John Hancock
Terrence Krillins
Rickatopia

Please search and join trades. Remember, if you don't have the resources at hand you can just change them over to pigs and sugar. Make sure your at team red. And thanks