Expelled Member

LittleRena

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1321127840' post='2843840']
I was hoping you were announcing your own expulsion. I guess that would be too perfect.
[/quote]
I vote for expulsion of LittleRena :awesome:

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1321153399' post='2843976']
Will TPC act upon or harbour any ill-will towards MK if we were to accept this nation as a member?
[/quote]

I doubt we would do either of those, you are welcome to accept this member if you so wish, as is any alliance.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1321120183' post='2843784']
[center][img]http://i56.tinypic.com/2ceq6af.jpg[/img]
[size="6"][b]Expelled Member[/b][/size]

This is a quick annoucement to let all alliances know that the nation of [b]New Jersey[/b] ruled by [b]Congress[/b] is no longer considered to be a member of The Peoples Community. Our Assembly voted in favour of revoking the nations members for his aggressive actions against other nations and one of our own.

We would also like to appologise to both ODN and GLOF for any damage this member may have done to the nations they attacked.

That is all, thankyou.[/center]
[/quote]

Who are you and why is this pertinent? I mean, its GLOF, and who are you?

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1321131500' post='2843858']
oh i do try....you can write down a basic overview of our encounter and i will get to in it in 3-5 business days thank you.
[/quote]

you obviously confuse me with someone who cares about little piss ant, loser nations and/or rulers who try to make themselves seem relevant.

grow some then come see me.

:ph34r:

[quote name='Charles the Great' timestamp='1321159606' post='2844011']
you obviously confuse me with someone who cares about little piss ant, loser nations and/or rulers who try to make themselves seem relevant.

grow some then come see me.

:ph34r:
[/quote]

lol dont get to hasty now....take a breather

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1321124121' post='2843802']
Being the kings of this planet i think we can :smug:
[/quote]

so what, who cares.

no one cares what you do. seriously.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1321126125' post='2843821']
On behalf of the Orange Defence Network and her C&G allies, I must reject this apology and recognize the activation of the Mutual Defence AND Aggression articles of the C&G charter. You shall burn.
[/quote]

As TPF has a treaty with TPC, I think we might be very interested if you were to do so.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1321162643' post='2844024']
so what, who cares.

no one cares what you do. seriously.

As TPF has a treaty with TPC, I think we might be very interested if you were to do so.
[/quote]

If you think a treaty with TPF would deter us, you are mistaken. Furthermore, I was clearly NOT serious in my post. God damn, chill a little. :P

[quote name='LucyBoy' timestamp='1321224803' post='2844305']
So when do I get my money from one of your members who attacked me..?
[/quote]

What? You haven't been attacked :wacko:

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1321226587' post='2844325']
I love it when an alliance invades/mocks a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with them.

:(( NG :((
[/quote]

To be honest, it had the opposite affect on me, it makes it seem like someone is noticing me.

Please keep posting in my topics NG :wub:

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1321206414' post='2844144']
If you think a treaty with TPF would deter us, you are mistaken. Furthermore, I was clearly NOT serious in my post. God damn, chill a little. :P
[/quote]

I was simply saying to anybody who might be interested in bullying TPC because of a perception of them being unknown, they are known to us, and we'll go to bat for them. I frankly don't give a $%&@ what would or would not deter you, TPF is not above and beyond doing foolish things, and while TLR and its great military might might not be touchable, I'd like to think it wouldn't exactly be painless.

That said, I fully understood the message you were attempting to convey in your post.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1321207291' post='2844154']
Look at the little guy flailing his arms around like that.
[/quote]

Thats rich coming from a guy who had to merge his !@#$ alliance into a group of 5 other alliances just so they could all feel big and relevant.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1321231168' post='2844360']

Thats rich coming from a guy who had to merge his !@#$ alliance into a group of 5 other alliances just so they could all feel big and relevant.
[/quote]

Bro, go back through my post history and see if you can tell when we merged based on my posting style. Guessing you can't, and the fact that you have to resort to this argument is a sign that you have nothing.

In other news; U mad.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1321231941' post='2844366']
Bro, go back through my post history and see if you can tell when we merged based on my posting style. Guessing you can't, and the fact that you have to resort to this argument is a sign that you have nothing.

In other news; U mad.
[/quote]

That sounds like a lot of work to achieve something that I frankly don't give a $%&@ about.

And yes, U mad is always a great argument to resort to, good work.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='Lord Hershey' timestamp='1321199950' post='2844109']
Your opinion is not needed.
[/quote]

Opinions are like... oh never mind.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1321231168' post='2844360']
I was simply saying to anybody who might be interested in bullying TPC because of a perception of them being unknown, they are known to us, and we'll go to bat for them. I frankly don't give a $%&@ what would or would not deter you, TPF is not above and beyond doing foolish things, and while TLR and its great military might might not be touchable, I'd like to think it wouldn't exactly be painless.
[/quote]

I kind of like em myself, but I didnt take his comment so seriously. I took it as a poor attempt at humour rather than a poor attempt at bullying I guess. Kind of like the 'be right back, raiding X' posts that usually pop up when a micro makes an announcement.