Citadel

I just wanted to announce, that I'll be back to lead Citadel in Round 20 after having a break.

Citadel is a good place to make friends and have fun socializing, learning, building and fighting.

If you are experienced, you'll be in a good company.
If you are a beginner, we have great guides and a sound education system, so you'll be up and running in no time.

Please register and apply at http://kongscitadel.freeforums.org/new-members-applications-f6.html

We'll begin to form our TCs prior to the round start, so if you want to join TCs ASAP or have any questions, don't hesitate to pm me ingame or on the forum.

Only reasonably active players need to apply, who'd be willing to get through the entire round.
We don't keep deadwood and we always mean what we are saying.

Thank you

Edited by kongland

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321079838' post='2843609']
This message has been approved by Confusion, who has nothing what-so-ever to do with the Citadel, however, finds kong physically attractive.

Just Kidding....

Join Citadel, though!
[/quote]

If you mean the attraction of my avatar, I'd prefer yours lol.
Btw, I knew you'd be back. That's good for TE, more fun :D

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321079838' post='2843609']
This message has been approved by Confusion, who has nothing what-so-ever to do with the Citadel, however, finds kong physically attractive.

Just Kidding....

Join Citadel, though!
[/quote]

Hi Confusion :D

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1321081302' post='2843624']
Having Confusion with us next round seems a good reason to wish to be again in Citadel !! :wub:
[/quote]

Good to be with you in the same AA next round Alexandros :)

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1321086718' post='2843650']
If you mean the attraction of my avatar, I'd prefer yours lol.
Btw, I knew you'd be back. That's good for TE, more fun :D
[/quote]

Yeah, I'd agree with your sentiment on that one. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a few inquires about whether Confusion is going to be in our alliance - probably due to his positve response here.
I see I have to clarify things: as he says - "Confusion, who has nothing what-so-ever to do with the Citadel".

I wish Confusion all the best in his TE entertainig crusade ( elsewhere :P).

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Citadel was a good alliance, but that is not the case. kong92 has complete control over the AA, and he makes every decision based on his personal beliefs. If your actions don't conform to his whim, then you will be rudely addressed and threatened.

Here's an example. I do a roll call via messages ingame, and I send out a general message with building advice, etc. kong92 tells me it's good, but then proceeds by ordering me to use his forums and that it's "not a request. Just do it please".

The fact that the forums are named "kong's Citadel" should be enough proof of his absolute rule. He may seem peaceful on the outside, but if you don't agree with him on every single thing, then he gets mad.

Don't join Citadel.

Also, kong has repeatedly complained about new players who don't follow his guides to the dot. Just goes to show, everything has to go kong's way. He personally said that he wouldn't care if the new players leave.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324324808' post='2882003']
I thought Citadel was a good alliance, but that is not the case. kong92 has complete control over the AA, and he makes every decision based on his personal beliefs. If your actions don't conform to his whim, then you will be rudely addressed and threatened.

Here's an example. I do a roll call via messages ingame, and I send out a general message with building advice, etc. kong92 tells me it's good, but then proceeds by ordering me to use his forums and that it's "not a request. Just do it please".

The fact that the forums are named "kong's Citadel" should be enough proof of his absolute rule. He may seem peaceful on the outside, but if you don't agree with him on every single thing, then he gets mad.

Don't join Citadel.
[/quote]

Ragequit from the #1 nation in TE right now. :unsure: Merry Christmas to us I guess.

Anyhow Lehran, NeoGandy, whoever you are I'd like to point out that the AA's rules are posted where everyone can see them. They were even bent in your respect because you were the only one in the alliance allowed to use two war slots for raiding. Still that wasn't enough and you chose to completely break them. Next time when you don't like an AA's rules save everyone a little headache and just switch AAs without the whinging.

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1324353754' post='2882345']
Ragequit from the #1 nation in TE right now. :unsure: Merry Christmas to us I guess.

Anyhow Lehran, NeoGandy, whoever you are I'd like to point out that the AA's rules are posted where everyone can see them. They were even bent in your respect because you were the only one in the alliance allowed to use two war slots for raiding. Still that wasn't enough and you chose to completely break them. Next time when you don't like an AA's rules save everyone a little headache and just switch AAs without the whinging.
[/quote]

Yeah, this. You were given a free reign on raiding and at one point used up all your war slots for it; not a good thing for the alliance's strongest nation to do. You were also given an officer title and named as the aa's heir. I'm struggling to think what exactly you see is unfair in all of this. How you can accuse Kong of being egotistical just stinks of hypocrisy.

The raiding thing was extended to everybody because 3-4 people strongly lobbied for it. Get your facts straight, please. LeonidasRex, I hope you don't need to brag about Citadel using me as your device anymore. Anywho, this war means I won't be here for long.

This whole issue has just been settled on the Citadel DOE thread with much more information. If anyone wants to read it and make a judgement for themselves, please go there.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm continuing my mission to save TE from extermination :)

What's more, my old mate kulomascovia came back to CN and kicked me back into running Citadel again (my backside is still sore :) ).
Therefore, our humble Academy will continue to accept both new TE students and their teachers for Round 22.
Kulomascovia will be my Deputy again, as he was from the Day 1 before his break .

Citadel is a good place to make friends and have fun socializing, learning, building and fighting.
If you are a beginner, we have great guides and a sound education system, so you'll be up and running in no time.

Please register and apply at http://kongscitadel.freeforums.org/new-members-applications-f6.html
We'll begin to form our TCs prior to the round start, so if you want to join TCs ASAP or have any questions, don't hesitate to pm me or kulomascovia ingame or on the forum. You can find us in TPC at the moment.

Only reasonably active players need to apply, who'd be willing to get through the entire round. We are a close-knit alliance with great values.
We don't keep deadwood and we always mean what we are saying.

If you are a former Citadel member, no need to reapply - just contact any of us.

Thank you

Edited by kongland

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your best wishes.
My special thanks to TPC for their hospitality on behalf of our crew from Citadel. We certainly have gained more friends and knowledge during our stay in TPC.
TPC is certainly an elite alliance and we are very proud to have been a part of it in Round 21.
Now, forward to the Round 22 :)

Edited by kongland