A Simple Analysis on Non Grata Active Armed Forces

suryanto tan

[quote name='LordDarknessOfLight' timestamp='1321274716' post='2844558']
I was think the same for a second... But when i took a look at the tax rate.. It was at 11%.. That's what he meant im guessing. But i won't assume that. His warchest probably could have been bigger if he had had his tax rate at 28% and maybe 30% if he had wonder.
[/quote]
Except he can change his tax rate level before collecting, no? I actually haven't toyed with that in a while.

As for 1.2bn, given his level, it's okay. Nothing to impress the ladies but it does the work.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1321282681' post='2844586']
Except he can change his tax rate level before collecting, no? I actually haven't toyed with that in a while.

As for 1.2bn, given his level, it's okay. Nothing to impress the ladies but it does the work.
[/quote]
Not if it gets spied down.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1321282681' post='2844586']

[/quote]
Yeah, probably did.

If tax level is spied, you cant change it back until after you've collected, but, as the cap for this is set to a low of 23% I doubt if this was the result of spying....

Anyways, whats so terrible about those reports? I mean I wasted 300 mil in just the 3 last conflicts :P

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1321257217' post='2844494']
Nah, the point of this thread is not to humiliate NG. Of course every alliance has, as you put it, dirt.
[/quote]

I think you misunderstood me (slightly). When mentioning dirt I was referring to the intelligence reports.

However, I am not a hundred percent convinced about the "very small number".
[/quote]

I am, and for good reason. Only 5 samples were provided after all, out of a possible 226 nations (I realize you're constrained, both by a ceiling on number of spy attempts and by NS limitations).

Have you heard of random sampling and its implication?
[/quote]

No, the GOONS school system has failed me. :(

(Really though, random sampling, by its very nature, is not a true representation of the population from which it's drawn (ergo 'sampling errors'), if that's in fact the implication you're referring to.)

I am not so sure if my effort has been wasted. I guess we will have to be patient and wait a bit to find out.
[/quote]

Wait for what? :(

May you have fun as well.
[/quote]

Always. :)

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1321253213' post='2844477']
Whoah. SonOfHoward. Good to see you still around.

I prefer to spy money. People with no warchest really make me mad though, so I use meaner attacks on them. .
[/quote]

Thanks, I'm still here checking in every so often. Good to see you are still around too.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1321256878' post='2844492']
RoK standing with someone is like no one is having your back. Kaskus must be pleased
[/quote]

i never said RoK i said I like em also NOUWEDAANGRYVIKINGS

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1321125300' post='2843812']
Yea, down with raiders! Down with RoK! :blink:
[/quote]

Yeah down with RoK!!!...wait that me NEVERMIND

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

Hi, frosniper :) .

Nah, the point of this thread is not to humiliate NG. Of course every alliance has, as you put it, dirt. However, I am not a hundred percent convinced about the "very small number". Have you heard of random sampling and its implication? If these are the very small number, somehow I feel very lucky, I hit a jackpot in the first attempt which is too good to be true. But that's beside the point.

I am not so sure if my effort has been wasted. I guess we will have to be patient and wait a bit to find out. Besides, many have find this helpful if nothing other than painting a smile on their faces.

[/quote]

Hi Suryanto. My only excuse for my sad little warchest is that I bought a wonder the day before I declared. To be fair, this is the biggest warchest ive had. I always tell myself that by the next war ill have something saved up but its never true.

3million+ casualties later and I still haven't learned my lesson.

In any case, im enjoying myself. I hope you are too.

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1321260645' post='2844522']
Nation name: The Ocean Ruler: Jacques Cousteau - he actually fought for NEW in the Fark-NEW war.

Also i like this thread, i demand something like this from more Kaskus members.
[/quote]

That I did. I think. It was a long time ago. The only thing I can tell ya is my warchest was even smaller back then. :P

[quote name='Jacques Cousteau' timestamp='1321379850' post='2845122']
Hi Suryanto. My only excuse for my sad little warchest is that I bought a wonder the day before I declared. To be fair, this is the biggest warchest ive had. I always tell myself that by the next war ill have something saved up but its never true.

3million+ casualties later and I still haven't learned my lesson.

In any case, im enjoying myself. I hope you are too.

[/quote]

We all had been there once. I used to tell NEW members that unless for buying Manhattan Project, nothing should compromise a safe war-chest. But of course, many would think "I am gonna be fine". Surprisingly, somehow they usually are.

Good to hear. I already know that, though. I have it up there on my review. You are one of those !@#$%^&* who do not care about their nations and just looking for fun.

@Trigar: Sorry, but I do not have your data with me. Is there something about your data that will be fun enough to be discussed? Otherwise, I am not sure if I would be interested to find out. You know, it takes time to write a review. But I will try. Happy to see that you like it.

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321685263' post='2846791']
I don't mean to be rude but $%&@ u :)
[/quote]
He really doesn't want anyone's support. If you believe in his cause, you would join Kaskus and fight Non Grata. He's doing what he believes is right. Show some respect. <_<

[quote name='LordDarknessOfLight' timestamp='1321685635' post='2846795']
He really doesn't want anyone's support. If you believe in his cause, you would join Kaskus and fight Non Grata. He's doing what he believes is right. Show some respect. <_<
[/quote]

Actually I do not want his support only. Support from others are welcome.

Sad but true. His support will not help us. It is quite the opposite. It will only make us looks worse.