A Simple Analysis on Non Grata Active Armed Forces

suryanto tan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite being against Non Grata, this is the best thing. It really does serve to remind the public that the NEW's blithe approach to warfare is the best approach to warfare. Enjoy the casualties, gents.

[quote name='Boogeyman657' timestamp='1321112877' post='2843729']
This is all Lord Nettles' fault.
[/quote]
Also this.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1321141362' post='2843921']
breaking news right here.

Im not a NG fan but every alliance has these people...no big shocker
[/quote]
It's mostly that they're also the ones who are targeted first. Of course, good rogues will be prepared and will face people with subpar warchests, until they are countered. That's just how it works.

[quote]Dooche
Ruler: HammerMan
Alliance: Non Grata
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Dooche. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Hinduism
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
[b]Tax Rate: 11%[/b]
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 3/21/2011 8:53:03 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 3/16/2011[/quote]

maybe that's why his warchest is so low?

I'm not sure who you think is considering joining this war (or how divulging this intelligence might change that), or what you hope to accomplish with this in the first place. There's generally not much of a point to these threads though since just about every alliance has its members with good warchests, its members with ok warchests, and its members with poor warchests (whether it's NG, whether it's GOONS, whether it's GOD, or whether it's any other alliance that's had its warchests shared recently or not). You have the dirt on a very small number of NG's total nations, and considering by the time NG gets in its next meaningful scrap this intel will most likely no longer be relevant, your efforts may very well have been wasted here.

But if you're having fun with this don't let me be the voice of reason that rains on your parade. :)

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1321212989' post='2844198']
I'm not sure who you think is considering joining this war (or how divulging this intelligence might change that), or what you hope to accomplish with this in the first place.
[/quote]

The only thing this accomplishes is making us dislike a group of people who we have thought highly of and respected in the past.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1321112286' post='2843727']
Someone should inform the Nuclear Proliferation League about this thread immediately. This gross violation of planet bob's morals must not be allowed to stand.
[/quote]

I swear to god I'll personally sell off my infra and nuke any NPL member that does come in here to have a moral rant... then I'll post his warchest info in here for good measure. :P

Seriously though all the best to the NG and Kaskus combatants ... war is a beautiful thing.

[quote name='SonOfHoward' timestamp='1321250073' post='2844460']
I like to use my spy attacks on nukes. Just a personal preference.
[/quote]

Whoah. SonOfHoward. Good to see you still around.

I prefer to spy money. People with no warchest really make me mad though, so I use meaner attacks on them. .

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1321124776' post='2843806']
i like Kaskus just because they are standing up to NG....and they are raiders...thats about it...
[/quote]

RoK standing with someone is like no one is having your back. Kaskus must be pleased

[quote name='frosniper13' timestamp='1321124210' post='2843803']
Glad you're having fun Tan, and this precedent is getting quite hilarious.
[/quote]

Hi, frosniper :) .

Well, I am glad that many find this amusing.

[quote name='LordDarknessOfLight' timestamp='1321249065' post='2844450']
Im glad to see you guys are having fun Kaskus, best of luck to you all buds.
[/quote]

Thank you. May you have a lot of fun as well.

[quote name='SonOfHoward' timestamp='1321250073' post='2844460']
I like to use my spy attacks on nukes. Just a personal preference.
[/quote]

Not a very good idea, in my opinion. Of course, gathering intelligence is not better. It serves nothing other than satisfying your curiosity. I only decided to use "gather intelligence" after I smell something funny on two of my targets. Somehow, my spies comes home reporting that they only able to destroy a small amount of money.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1321212989' post='2844198']
I'm not sure who you think is considering joining this war (or how divulging this intelligence might change that), or what you hope to accomplish with this in the first place. There's generally not much of a point to these threads though since just about every alliance has its members with good warchests, its members with ok warchests, and its members with poor warchests (whether it's NG, whether it's GOONS, whether it's GOD, or whether it's any other alliance that's had its warchests shared recently or not). You have the dirt on a very small number of NG's total nations, and considering by the time NG gets in its next meaningful scrap this intel will most likely no longer be relevant, your efforts may very well have been wasted here.

But if you're having fun with this don't let me be the voice of reason that rains on your parade. :)
[/quote]

Nah, the point of this thread is not to humiliate NG. Of course every alliance has, as you put it, dirt. However, I am not a hundred percent convinced about the "very small number". Have you heard of random sampling and its implication? If these are the very small number, somehow I feel very lucky, I hit a jackpot in the first attempt which is too good to be true. But that's beside the point.

I am not so sure if my effort has been wasted. I guess we will have to be patient and wait a bit to find out. Besides, many have find this helpful if nothing other than painting a smile on their faces.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your input and your sincere concern on my effort spent on this. May you have fun as well.

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1321257217' post='2844494']
...snip...

Nah, the point of this thread is not to humiliate NG. Of course every alliance has, as you put it, dirt. However, I am not a hundred percent convinced about the "very small number". Have you heard of random sampling and its implication? If these are the very small number, somehow I feel very lucky, I hit a jackpot in the first attempt which is to good to be true. But that's beside the point.

I am not so sure if my effort has been wasted. I guess we will have to be patient and wait a bit to find out. Besides, many have find this helpful if nothing other than painting a smile on their faces.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your input and your sincere concern on my effort spent on this. May you have fun as well.
[/quote]

Hate to burst your bubble here, you might not have heard. NG having two recent wars etc. Pushovers or not, war costs money. It's shocking, I know. Sadly though, it's true. I mean, they have real reasons for having crappy warchests most likely. Me on the other hand, I've got no excuse. I just suck, see you in a round or so hopefully! ;)

Edited by Micheal Malone

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1321258254' post='2844497']
Hate to burst your bubble here, you might not have heard. NG having two recent wars etc. Pushovers or not, war costs money. It's shocking, I know. Sadly though, it's true. I mean, they have real reasons for having crappy warchests most likely. Me on the other hand, I've got no excuse. I just suck, see you in a round or so hopefully! ;)
[/quote]

Of course it does. I understand what you said.

Nah, don't be so hard on yourself. You may be better than you think you are.

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='herpderp' timestamp='1321262270' post='2844527']
Delicious NG tears in this thread. Please keep random sampling
[/quote]
Can you link me to this magical other thread brimming with NG tears? I'm assuming it isn't this one, unless you have some odd definition of tears.

[quote name='crazymatty' timestamp='1321274191' post='2844557']
Total Money: $1,223,432,623 is low? :blink:
[/quote]
I was think the same for a second... But when i took a look at the tax rate.. It was at 11%.. That's what he meant im guessing. But i won't assume that. His warchest probably could have been bigger if he had had his tax rate at 28% and maybe 30% if he had wonder.