A Simple Analysis on Non Grata Active Armed Forces

suryanto tan

[center][size="5"][b]A Simple Analysis on Non Grata Active Armed Forces[/b][/size][/center]

Nations of Kaskus have been in war with Non Grata for a few days now. During such short period, I have gathered some intelligence about the nations I am in war with. I think it is best if we share what we know about these nations with the rest of planet Bob. Perhaps it will be useful for people thinking about participating in this war.

I would like to thanks zzzptm for giving me this idea. I hope it does work.

[quote]
History Repeated
Ruler: DaLong
Alliance: Non Grata
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of History Repeated. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Judaism
Desired Government: Federal Government
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 11/10/2011 2:00:56 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 10/31/2011
Total Money: $1,716,423,330
Technology: 6,940.83 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 11/10/2011 2:01:56 PM
Trade Partners: Watsamata II, Doom Ryu, Futurcana, eripme nekri, Clarza
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 74
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 657
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 9
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 7
Landing Ships: 7
Battleships: 7
Cruisers: 3
Frigates: 2
Destroyers: 6
Submarines: 6
Aircraft Carriers: 6
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.[/quote]

This nation has a very large warchest. And he is really good at war and does not seem to care about his nation. You will want to avoid him if you can.

If you are engaging a lot of nations at once, then you would not want to waste your deployed soldiers and tanks, nuclear missiles, and navy fleet on him. No matter how much damage you inflicted on him, he will not feel it. At the end of the war, he will just rebuy all that is lost in a finger snap.

Tan's recommendation: [b]0 stars[/b]

[quote]
The Khmer Nation
Ruler: khmerkid
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of The Khmer Nation. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Government: Dictatorship
Last Nuke Purchase: 11/7/2011 6:15:35 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 12/2/2010
Total Money: $28,412,655
Technology: 8,316.77 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 11/8/2011 7:06:59 AM
Trade Partners: Bujongo Nation, Heroes Domain, Terra, Longton, Dekus
Total Aircraft: 1
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 9
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 3
Landing Ships: 3
Battleships: 8
Cruisers: 2
Frigates: 2
Destroyers: 7
Submarines: 6
Aircraft Carriers: 6
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
[/quote]

This nation has all you ever wish for from a foe. He almost never attacked back, has a very low warchest, and have 13 days of uncollected tax by now. He has stopped buying soldiers, which is an understandable strategy when fighting against larger force. His larger tech advantage does not seem to be useful.

I am now focusing all my attack on this nation. Top priority. If we can get someone to stagger him, we may be able to force him to bill lock and later surrender.

Tan's recommendation: [b]5 stars[/b]

[quote]
Laserdeath
Ruler: Sticklyman
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Laserdeath. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Confucianism
Desired Government: Democracy
Number of Spies: 785
Last Nuke Purchase: 4/27/2011 12:17:12 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 10/4/2011
Total Money: $193,356,969
Technology: 745.44 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 11/8/2011 2:13:24 AM
Trade Partners: Puluda, Aldengar, Tamlandia, Do a barrel roll., Game Over
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 2
Aircraft Carriers: 5
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.
[/quote]
This nation looks like a very peaceful nation and I have been feeling very sorry for him. He has been submitting a peace offer to my nation everyday since the second day of the war. Like The Khmer Nation, he almost never attacked back, though he is active and around. His warchest is about 193 million, a very small amount for a nation with 6,700 infra.

I am now focusing all my attack on this nation. Top priority. If only we can have someone declared on him later, he may surrender immediately.

[quote]
The Ocean
Ruler: Jacques Cousteau
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of The Ocean. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Government: Federal Government
Last Nuke Purchase: 11/11/2011 12:18:23 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 11/9/2011
Total Money: $156,646,909
Technology: 1,984.95 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 11/10/2011 11:44:54 PM
Trade Partners: JohnnyWamma, Elkistan, Paulinca, Bayou Bay, Dingleberry
Total Aircraft: 62
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 549
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 9
Navy Vessels:

Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.
[/quote]

I have a mixed feeling about this nation. He has 0 navy, which means he is perfect for blockade attack and battle support operation. His warchest is horribly tiny (no offense) for a nation with 8,500 infra. However, his casualties level is moderate, signifying that he has some war experience. And he is also very active, and willing to declare on me, which means he perhaps does not care much about the welfare of his own nation.

This nation has lower priority on my list. But, if I can get people to stagger him, I doubt his warchest will stand a chance in a prolong war. Getting him to surrender is difficult, but the damage done to his nation will last for quite sometime.

Tan's recommendation: [b]4 stars[/b]

[quote]
Dooche
Ruler: HammerMan
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Dooche. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Hinduism
Desired Government: Democracy
Tax Rate: 11%
Last Nuke Purchase: 3/21/2011 8:53:03 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 3/16/2011
Total Money: $1,223,432,623
Technology: 2,918.67 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 11/11/2011 11:20:32 AM
Trade Partners: ni nation, Natasonia, Mason-Dixon, Obsidian Order, Deep Blue
Total Aircraft: 38
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 342
Navy Vessels:

Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
[/quote]
This nation also has a very large warchest for his size. From now on, I should not waste my nuke against him. Casual attack by missile and aircraft will suffice. Attack him only if I have extra.

More nations will be added to the list as the war goes on. Those interested in joining us should pay a close attention to this list and make use of it. Staggering the weaker nations will cause maximum lasting damage and if we are lucky may force surrender and resignation.

May you enjoy this. Have fun.

Edited by suryanto tan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1321079568' post='2843605']
[center][size="5"][b]A Simple Analysis on Non Grata Active Armed Forces[/b][/size][/center]

Nations of Kaskus have been in war with Non Grata for a few days now. During such short period, I have gathered some intelligence about the nations I am in war with. I think it is best if we share what we know about these nations with the rest of planet Bob. Perhaps it will be useful for people thinking about participating in this war.

I would like to thanks zzzptm for giving me this idea. I hope it does work.

This nation has a very large warchest. And he is really good at war and does not seem to care about his nation. You will want to avoid him if you can.

If you are engaging a lot of nations at once, then you would not want to waste your deployed soldiers and tanks, nuclear missiles, and navy fleet on him. No matter how much damage you inflicted on him, he will not feel it. At the end of the war, he will just rebuy all that is lost in a finger snap.

This nation has all you ever wish for from a foe. He almost never attacked back, has a very low warchest, and have 13 days of uncollected tax by now. He has stopped buying soldiers, which is an understandable strategy when fighting against larger force. His larger tech advantage does not seem to be useful up until now. If we can get someone to stagger him, we may be able to force him to bill lock and later surrender.

I am now focusing all my attack on this nation. Top priority.

This nation looks like a very peaceful nation and I have been feeling very sorry for him. He has been submitting a peace offer to my nation everyday since the second day of the war. Like The Khmer Nation, he almost never attacked back, though he is active and around. His warchest is about 193 million, a very small amount for a nation with 6,700 infra. If only we can have someone declared on him later, he may surrender immediately.

I am now focusing all my attack on this nation. Top priority.

I have a mixed feeling about this nation. He has 0 navy, which means he is perfect for blockade attack and battle support operation. His warchest is horribly tiny (no offense) for a nation with 8,500 infra. However, his casualties level is moderate, signifying that he has some war experience. And he is also very active, and willing to declare on me, which means he perhaps does not care much about the welfare of his own nation.

This nation has lower priority on my list. But, if I can get people to stagger him, I doubt his warchest will stand a chance in a prolong war. Getting him to surrender is difficult, but the damage done to his nation will last for quite sometime.

Tan's recommendation: [b]4 stars[/b]

This nation also has a very large warchest for his size. From now on, I should not waste my nuke against him. Casual attack by missile and aircraft will suffice. Attack him only if I have extra.

More nations will be added to the list as the war goes on. Those interested in joining us should pay a close attention to this list and make use of it. Staggering the weaker nations will cause maximum lasting damage and if we are lucky may force surrender and resignation.

May you enjoy this. Have fun.
[/quote]

Wow... this is very informative :D

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1321079568' post='2843605']

This nation has all you ever wish for from a foe. He almost never attacked back, has a very low warchest, and have 13 days of uncollected tax by now. He has stopped buying soldiers, which is an understandable strategy when fighting against larger force. His larger tech advantage does not seem to be useful.

I am now focusing all my attack on this nation. Top priority. If we can get someone to stagger him, we may be able to force him to bill lock and later surrender.

[/quote]

You probably didn't notice this (as noticing things doesn't seem to be your strong point), but it's not that he hasn't been buying soldiers at all; he hasn't been buying anything at all, or doing anything at all, except sending all his stuff away through aid. Because he's leaving this world. But yes, feel free to keep making him your top priority :V

*edit* aye see

Edited by Velocity111

[quote name='Velocity111' timestamp='1321081010' post='2843620']
You probably didn't notice this (as noticing things doesn't seem to be your strong point), but it's not that he hasn't been buying soldiers at all; he hasn't been buying anything at all, or doing anything at all, except sending all his stuff away through aid. Because he's leaving the game. But yes, feel free to keep making him your top priority :V
[/quote]

I am so sorry. I did not know that. He could have told me.

Best wishes for him in RL.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1321112286' post='2843727']
Someone should inform the Nuclear Proliferation League about this thread immediately. This gross violation of planet bob's morals must not be allowed to stand.
[/quote]

If you see them, tell them to deal with it.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1321114769' post='2843741']
I for one, lol'd. Be interesting to see if NG does something similar, I'm sure I'm not the only one wishing to know what Kaskus' warchests look like.

zzzptm :wub:
[/quote]

For some of us, ie MY NATION, the amount of money i have against the amount ive had to spend to get so far so quickly, means i will probably have the smallest, but to get to WRC ready in 400 days takes alot of money and preparation.

So in short, ill still be fighting in 100 or more days :3