Ragnarok Announcement

Joe Stupid

[center][img]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/332/rokflag.png[/img][/center]

Tonight was a sad night for us in Ragnarok. KaitlinK informed us she will be resigning at Emperor of Ragnarok. KaitlinK was a huge influence inside Ragnarok, and she will be missed dearly. We hope you have fun with the Hoolets, and we await their successful conquering of Planet Bob. Thank you for your service, you will be dearly missed. It gives me pleasure to announce the new Emperor of Ragnarok, Rampage! He has been a steady hand inside Ragnarok for a long time, and this move just made sense. He will do a great job leading Ragnarok, and I look forward to working with this government.

Emperor - Rampage3
Regent - Bob Ilyani
Chancellor - Joe Stupid
Mistress of IA - Adel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1321070720' post='2843517']
You know what? Congratulations. Aside from some fighting during/after you guys left, Rampage was a great delegate and a friend. Good luck.
[/quote]

Ramps is a great guy. Which is why i'm so confident in him as our Emperor.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1321071267' post='2843523']
Well, this is a shame. Looks like it might be close to that time to toss in the towel.
[/quote]

Yeah, you're an idiot.

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1321071334' post='2843527']
This is terrible because Kait is awesome. Good luck Rampage.
[/quote]

Kait was awesome. But her duties as mother come first. She'll be around, but it won't be the same. As feisty a woman as i've ever met.

Long live KaitlinK!

Long live Rampage3!

It is good to see the other Ragnarok government to be made up of sound ladies and gentlemen of taste and distinction, with the possible exceptions of Messers. Stupid and Ilyani. Still, can't win 'em all, can you? :awesome:

Good government lineup, and it's great working with you all in Mjolnir.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1321074391' post='2843567']
Long live KaitlinK!

Long live Rampage3!

It is good to see the other Ragnarok government to be made up of sound ladies and gentlemen of taste and distinction, with the possible exceptions of Messers. Stupid and Ilyani. Still, can't win 'em all, can you? :awesome:

Good government lineup, and it's great working with you all in Mjolnir.
[/quote]
Flash mob/Occupy Ilyani Residence tonight Midnight! See you there. Please bring your own torches, pitchforks shall be provided.